View Poll Results: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they are our ally????

    9 12.50%
  • no they can't be trusted.

    63 87.50%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 114

Thread: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

  1. #101
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,580

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    "Why might that be" ?

    I would have to say the lack of leadership in the White House.

    Remember Ronald Reagan ? He knew something about leadership and was able to work with Tip O'Neil

    There was this guy in the White House, Bill Clinton was his name. He also knew something about leadership and was able to work with Newt Gingrich.

    Today you have this narcissist, Barack Obama who lacks leadership, unwilling to work with Republicans and instead ignores the Constitution and abuses Executive Order privileges to get his way.
    Congress' approval rating is in the single digits because of lack of leadership on the part of the White House?

    Now, that makes no sense at all.

    Congress is a different branch of government, one that has its own leadership.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #102
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Congress' approval rating is in the single digits because of lack of leadership on the part of the White House?

    Now, that makes no sense at all.

    Congress is a different branch of government, one that has its own leadership.
    Its seems to me Obama had both the house and senate in his first 2 years and still did not get anything done? How do you explain that away.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #103
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Yeah, we should send F-16's to Egypt, while taking away Grandma's semi-automatic pistol.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Congress' approval rating is in the single digits because of lack of leadership on the part of the White House?

    Now, that makes no sense at all.

    Congress is a different branch of government, one that has its own leadership.

    At least there's some leadership in Congress. Can't say the same for the White House.

  5. #105
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,580

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    At least there's some leadership in Congress. Can't say the same for the White House.
    ah, so that's why that branch of government is doing so well, it's the leadership! Good to know.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  6. #106
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?
    Not no, but HELL NO!

    Well, let me clarify. Perhaps we should send F16's to Egypt but only to lay waste to the Islamic Fundamentalist threat that threatens the whole region as well as the entire globe. We should not be sending them there for Egypt to use. Screw those bastards.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  7. #107
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its seems to me Obama had both the house and senate in his first 2 years and still did not get anything done? How do you explain that away.
    Easy two things:

    #1 - A group of idiotic Republicans who became the "party of No"...who's only interest was not in doing what was right for America but rather to "deny Obama a second term". Childish behavior at best

    #2 - A handful of bluedog Democrats that were so afraid of their shadow that the didn't have a backbone to do the right thing.

    Throw the fact that Obama was naive in believing that he could become a consensus builder with the attitude of the GOP. Rather than start from a position of strenth and try to negotiate to the center, Obama tried to Negotiate from the center with a "party of No" that had zero interest in negotiating.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #108
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Easy two things:

    #1 - A group of idiotic Republicans who became the "party of No"...who's only interest was not in doing what was right for America but rather to "deny Obama a second term". Childish behavior at best

    #2 - A handful of bluedog Democrats that were so afraid of their shadow that the didn't have a backbone to do the right thing.

    Throw the fact that Obama was naive in believing that he could become a consensus builder with the attitude of the GOP. Rather than start from a position of strenth and try to negotiate to the center, Obama tried to Negotiate from the center with a "party of No" that had zero interest in negotiating.
    That is all horse puckey........Bottom line is Barrack Hussein Obama had 2 years to get his agenda passed and he failed miserably.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #109
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is all horse puckey........Bottom line is Barrack Hussein Obama had 2 years to get his agenda passed and he failed miserably.
    Get a grip on reality NP....the truth is, not a single Republican bucked the party of No mantra and it the bluedogs that prevented Obama's and the American people's mandate. But hey...unfortunately that is US Politics at its core.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #110
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Should we be sending F16 fighter planes to Egypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Get a grip on reality NP....the truth is, not a single Republican bucked the party of No mantra and it the bluedogs that prevented Obama's and the American people's mandate. But hey...unfortunately that is US Politics at its core.
    who are the blue dogs in the senate?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •