2) I don't think the state should be establishing anything. If workers want to establish it and join VOLUNTARILY, then they should do that
3) I can get on board with that.
4) Disagree. We need better regulations not more.
5) The progressiveness of the German tax system is absolutely insane. Almost no country in the world ****s the poor and middle class harder with taxes than Germany. Someone making 1000 euro a month, barely enough to live on, still pays about 200 euro a month in taxes, an effective rate of 20%. I personally like the American version better.
6) Disagree on salary caps. I do think there should be better regulation to prevent them sacking retirement funds or raiding other parts of the company. I'm also against golden parachutes. They should be the first to be burned by the failure of the company.
7) I disagree on the inheritance tax but it's not that big of a deal. There's a million ways around it.
8) There are too many reforms for our high schools to even start on. I mentioned a few above. We need to stop trying to tell everyone to go to college. Not everyone belongs there. We need to be focusing on routing people into the right career training based on their capabilities and merit.