View Poll Results: Your vote on this proposal would be?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    9 20.45%
  • no

    25 56.82%
  • no, but I would vote yes on labeling

    8 18.18%
  • undecided

    2 4.55%
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 224

Thread: The DNA Protection Act of 2013

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    You're placing man outside of "nature" as if man is an artifice, not part of "nature."
    How can you say, that what man does, is not what "nature" wants?

    Do you have a direct communication line to "nature."
    I do, it's called a conscience.

  2. #152
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I do, it's called a conscience.
    See though virus and bacteria, have arguably caused more harm/change to every species on earth, than man has.
    Why do they not have the same line of communication to "nature."

    Virus, have modified the DNA of millions of species and no one cares about that.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  3. #153
    User DNAprotection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    cali
    Last Seen
    04-19-13 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    85

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    Whose to say we aren't?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    Man is an integral part of "nature" though.
    So with that being true, what man does it what "nature" wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    We have a microbiologist and a doctoral student in pharmacology, telling you that, you really don't know what you're talking about.
    Yet you continue to post these conspiracy theory/non related videos, that have nothing to do with the topic and you're continually deflecting information be posted to the contrary.

    Did you know that virus has been altering the DNA of most animals, since their existence and that humans would no likely exist, had virus not randomly altered our DNA over these millions, to billions of years?
    Yes Harry and it works naturally by the numbers not by judgement...
    Is that actually suppose to serve as a volley Harry?
    So because some brainwashed spoon fed from the machine robot spews out something you automatically swallow?
    Have you considered a career in porno Harry...you've already got a great stage name and you swallow, its perfect...gay porn...just sayin.
    Weren't you just the one who was telling us all that nature wants this or that? lol...
    How does that account for me Harry? Just an involuntary natural reflex of nature I guess lol...
    Whats nature telling you here Harry?
    (law of attraction, all that you fear or disregard (videos lol truth) will remain coming at you like a Harry magnet)




    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    You're placing man outside of "nature" as if man is an artifice, not part of "nature."
    How can you say, that what man does, is not what "nature" wants?

    Do you have a direct communication line to "nature."
    Actually yes, and so do you Harry, you just don't use it.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    See though virus and bacteria, have arguably caused more harm/change to every species on earth, than man has.
    Why do they not have the same line of communication to "nature."

    Virus, have modified the DNA of millions of species and no one cares about that.
    That is part of nature's plan. There are many good guy bacteria.

    Viruses? Maybe used to control over population by man. Size does not matter to nature.

  5. #155
    User DNAprotection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    cali
    Last Seen
    04-19-13 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    85

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    I do, it's called a conscience.
    LA you stole my thunder lol...that was my next post

  6. #156
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by DNAprotection View Post
    Yes Harry and it works naturally by the numbers not by judgement...
    Is that actually suppose to serve as a volley Harry?
    So because some brainwashed spoon fed from the machine robot spews out something you automatically swallow?
    Have you considered a career in porno Harry...you've already got a great stage name and you swallow, its perfect...gay porn...just sayin.
    Weren't you just the one who was telling us all that nature wants this or that? lol...
    How does that account for me Harry? Just an involuntary natural reflex of nature I guess lol...
    Whats nature telling you here Harry?
    (law of attraction, all that you fear or disregard (videos lol truth) will remain coming at you like a Harry magnet)
    Humans work by numbers too.
    Yet you're discounting that.

    Personal attacks to try to make your argument successful, don't work, nor do stupid music videos.



    Quote Originally Posted by DNAprotection View Post
    Actually yes, and so do you Harry, you just don't use it.
    And what is that and why do you assume, I don't use it?
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  7. #157
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    That is part of nature's plan. There are many good guy bacteria.

    Viruses? Maybe used to control over population by man. Size does not matter to nature.
    Virus manipulate animal DNA.
    Human DNA is riddled with manipulations by virus.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    Virus manipulate animal DNA.
    Human DNA is riddled with manipulations by virus.


    It's part of evolution.

  9. #159
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    It's part of evolution.
    And what's to say that human manipulation of DNA is not?
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Rathi use your talent 4this project, godspeed', fly like a monarch'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    And what's to say that human manipulation of DNA is not?
    I am sure it is but man will never trump nature. Nature is too awesome.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •