View Poll Results: Would you comply with a gun ban?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would.

    15 16.85%
  • No, I would not.

    74 83.15%
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 321

Thread: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

  1. #121
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    84.63% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
    are you saying i made this up my friend?

    http://archive.org/details/FBC_20130...5.5/end/1995.5
    Last edited by Master PO; 01-14-13 at 11:11 PM.

  2. #122
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That doesn't matter. It's only excuse making on your part.

    Btw, you might check with the CDC. I think I saw death by firearms the fifth leading cause of death (might be related to an age group). Any, only if you're curious.
    rights of honest people are not held hostage by the actions of criminals

  3. #123
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    No seriously, why don't stories of online bullying spur a call to limit braod-band connections? "You don't need 30rnds to hunt" = "you don't need a 15/25 connection to check your e-mail"
    Online bullying actually spur a lot of calls for change, so you might want to pick another example. I am not sure we need too much done differently on gun laws, but I'd be more on the side of gun proponents f they didn't go silly, resend that there isn't a problem, and tried harder to be a voice of reason. A case can be made from your IDE without all hat nonsense. The CDC which puts out some of those statistics do a better job with your argument that your side does.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    I'm saying you don't know how to make a claim without sourcing it. You have to be challenged for a source, and that betrays your dishonest nature.

    Your link doesn't even lead to your source, that's the main site page.

    Lame.
    Last edited by Jerry; 01-14-13 at 11:16 PM.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    rights of honest people are not held hostage by the actions of criminals
    Nonsense. More poor logic and whining in that comment.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Online bullying actually spur a lot of calls for change, so you might want to pick another example. I am not sure we need too much done differently on gun laws, but I'd be more on the side of gun proponents f they didn't go silly, resend that there isn't a problem, and tried harder to be a voice of reason. A case can be made from your IDE without all hat nonsense. The CDC which puts out some of those statistics do a better job with your argument that your side does.
    Where's our "internet-free zones" hmm?

    And don't post a pic of the forest because I have Verizon and can probably still get a signal out there on my Droid.

  7. #127
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Where's our "internet-free zones" hmm?

    And don't post a pic of the forest because I have Verizon and can probably still get a signal out there on my Droid.
    You may want to investigate that more.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You may want to investigate that more.
    I may want to start ignoring your stupid posts too.

  9. #129
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,703

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Nonsense. More poor logic and whining in that comment.
    so you think rights change due to the actions of criminals?

  10. #130
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,045

    Re: Would You Give Up Your Guns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Where's our "internet-free zones" hmm?

    And don't post a pic of the forest because I have Verizon and can probably still get a signal out there on my Droid.
    lol You obviously dont leave the confines of a city much do you?

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •