View Poll Results: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    3 4.11%
  • No

    70 95.89%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 77

Thread: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

  1. #51
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Many years ago, I was listening to a radio talk show in San Francisco, and the guest was some guy who tracked NAMBLA. "Tracked" as in keeping tabs on them because he sought to limit their progress and influence. A "watch dog, if you will.

    Anyway, he said that groups like NAMBLA had been researching the very beginnings of the gay acceptance movement from decades earlier and were actively planning the same strategies.

    Don't be so sure it will never happen. It probably won't happen in any of our lifetimes, but that doesn't mean it never will.
    While of course to say never is just a guess but you pointed out the exact flaw that will defeat them every time.

    "same strategies"

    if this is what they are doing im even MORE confident because the same strategies will always fail because they arent the same, it isnt equal rights and there were no strategies to changes the effect the words already mention.


    Thats what my point is, its simply not the same.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #52
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    I listened to Rush on my car radio today and he just heard about this and he's mighty afeared the pedophilia is imminent as a new social fashion. So, no worries, Rush is on the job.

  3. #53
    better late than pregnant
    Gonzo Rodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:14 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,133

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    "Polygamy rights" are definitely on the same slippery slope of "gay rights", simply because the "traditional" definition of marriage had to be changed to accommodate gays; if they already discarded the gender, there's no reason to not to discard the number. And, to be honest, I don't see the harm in any of it at all.

    But nothing is going to normalize pedophilia, short of lowering the age of consent every few years.
    "Political speech and writing are largely the defense of the indefensible. . . . Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness."
    ~Orwell, Politics and the English Language

  4. #54
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    No definitely not...society would never allow that...

  5. #55
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    No definitely not...society would never allow that...
    Society would never allow many things that it now not only allows, but encourages.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  6. #56
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Society would never allow many things that it now not only allows, but encourages.
    It always has stood firm with crimes against children.

  7. #57
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Society would never allow many things that it now not only allows, but encourages.
    do any of those things involve victims? assault? rape?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    This question starts with the assumption that homosexuality is linked to pedophilia. actually 97% of child molesters are attracted to the opposite sex. It's stereotypically a prerequisite, but statistically highly improbable, for a gay person to be a pedophile. gay people aren't going to turn into pedophiles as a result of getting the same rights everyone else already has.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    04-12-13 @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    679

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    So you're either a) saying that the reason that 97% of child molesters are attracted to the opposite sex, is because society allows them to be attracted to the opposite sex, they needed permission in order for the attraction to the opposite sex to exist. b) saying that the reason that 97% of child molesters are attracted to the opposite sex, is because society allows them to molest children. or c) advertising your ignorance of the fact that 97% of child molesters are attracted to the opposite sex. which is it?

  10. #60
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Will equal gay rights & polgamy rights lead to leglized pedophila(child rape)?

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanWoman76 View Post
    This question starts with the assumption that homosexuality is linked to pedophilia. actually 97% of child molesters are attracted to the opposite sex. It's stereotypically a prerequisite, but statistically highly improbable, for a gay person to be a pedophile. gay people aren't going to turn into pedophiles as a result of getting the same rights everyone else already has.
    actually it points out the fact that homosexuality has zero to do with pedophilia, try reading it again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •