View Poll Results: Ia Alex Jones "Crazy" and do people take him seriously?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is crazy and i take him seriously

    18 9.14%
  • He isnt crazy and i take him seriously

    21 10.66%
  • He is crazy and i dont take him seriuosly

    119 60.41%
  • He isnt crazy and i don't take him seriuosly

    22 11.17%
  • NWO! OBAMA! REVOLUTION!

    17 8.63%
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 241

Thread: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

  1. #71
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Bet you can't link to one message by any pro-gun rights person on this forum who has posted that they see Alex Jones as a spokeman for the gun lobby. As I often note, anti-gun people generally lie - a lot - in their messages.
    Well, you seem to be a devoted follower of him, judging by your spirited defense of any criticism leveled at this fruitbat.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  2. #72
    Sage
    gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,365

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    What I found disturbing, is the use of facts to back his case are those very same facts that 'respected' Gun proponents have used on this very board. Hell, there's a lot of crazies out there

    Paul
    RIP THE EUROPEAN FORUM 2016

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Last Seen
    08-15-15 @ 02:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,138

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    What I found disturbing, is the use of facts to back his case are those very same facts that 'respected' Gun proponents have used on this very board. Hell, there's a lot of crazies out there

    Paul
    Agreed....but crazies with guns are dangerous.

  4. #74
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,705

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    You're right but he owns 50 guns. That's what makes the guy dangerous.

    The NRA is the modern day Ku Klux Klan. This nation needs to get some therapy for it's "Cowboy Complex"
    How on earth would you say they are the modern day Ku Klux Klan? That's devaluing the criminality and terrorist tactics of the Klan.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Last Seen
    08-15-15 @ 02:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,138

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    How on earth would you say they are the modern day Ku Klux Klan? That's devaluing the criminality and terrorist tactics of the Klan.
    My statement was actually intended to highlight some updated facts of life:

    1) The Klan has been reduced to no more than a few thousand in the country

    2) The organizations who preach revolution and hoard guns by the thousands significantly outnumber the Klan activities and if real statistics were available possibly outnumber the Klan when it was at it's peak.

  6. #76
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,253

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    It seems fewer and fewer Americans are owning more and more guns, to the point where 1% of the people on the planet own 33% of the guns...
    Jones exhibited every one of the mania symptoms described earlier during his eight minute interview.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  7. #77
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Yes Alex Jones is perfectly sane.... Bildeberg group controlling all the nations gov, vaccine programs to kill people, "suicide pills", FEMA concentration camps, 9/11 done by Bush, SE Asia tsunami man made. Do i need to go on?
    I think there's at least one poster on here who needs more proof.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  8. #78
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,673

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Obviously, they guy is an idiot. And, if I did take hime seriously, I would point out that he was exactly the kind of person that guns should be kept from.

    This was just some more sensationalism and craziness these media whores strive for.

    He gives a bad name to the sensible "pro-gun" people.

    Don't think for a second that whackozoid represents me. If I thought he was for realz, I would not only approve of his gun rights being taken away but I would also recommend a rubber room to put him in to keep him from hurting himself or others.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  9. #79
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Campbell View Post
    Thank goodness the guy wasn't armed during the interview.....I honestly believe Pers might have been in serious trouble.

    Folks like Jones convince me that military semi automatic assault weapons and extended capacity clips or magazines should be banned from the civilians in America and those which are out there should be collected and donated to the military....they need them.

    Don't misunderstand me....I was in the military and ever since 1958 I've owned guns. Right now I have a .38 S&W Chief's Special, a semi automatic 12 gauge Remington shotgun and a .30 .30 Marlin rifle. None of them are capable of firing 100 rounds in less than a minute.
    I don't know anyone who can squeeze a trigger 100 times in less than a minute either......
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    The absurd thing here is how easy it is to prove you wrong: Generosity. Done. Now let's stop with the making up nonsense and pretending it's true.
    Very generous people are sometimes assumed to be suicidal......
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •