View Poll Results: Ia Alex Jones "Crazy" and do people take him seriously?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is crazy and i take him seriously

    18 9.14%
  • He isnt crazy and i take him seriously

    21 10.66%
  • He is crazy and i dont take him seriuosly

    119 60.41%
  • He isnt crazy and i don't take him seriuosly

    22 11.17%
  • NWO! OBAMA! REVOLUTION!

    17 8.63%
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 241

Thread: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Check the facts that he was going over, the point piers was trying to make was "these guns were involved in crime so get rid of these guns"...

    Alex jones went off in his usual ranting fashions and wasn't going to be bullied as many hosts attempt to do to people that oppose their views.

    I did notice piers was not prepared to discuss the topic of ssri drugs (which is a small stretch to be called "suicide / murder pills", though those are among the side effects.).

    Alex jones is "crazy", but his facts are more often than not accurate when you check them out.
    No, in fact they are never accurate.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  2. #12
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    The millionaires of the media declares him crazy and the sheep agree.

  3. #13
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Check the facts that he was going over, the point piers was trying to make was "these guns were involved in crime so get rid of these guns"...

    Alex jones went off in his usual ranting fashions and wasn't going to be bullied as many hosts attempt to do to people that oppose their views.

    I did notice piers was not prepared to discuss the topic of ssri drugs (which is a small stretch to be called "suicide / murder pills", though those are among the side effects.).

    Alex jones is "crazy", but his facts are more often than not accurate when you check them out.

    The rich aristocrats like Morgan want to disarm ordinary people and drug the population into being docile.

  4. #14
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The millionaires of the media declares him crazy and the sheep agree.
    O really? Alex Jones literally believes that he might be killed by crackheads hired by Mayor Bloomberg who get their drugs from the CIA. Yeah, only "sheep" would think that's crazy, LOL. The delusion is alarming.

  5. #15
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    It's hardly surprising that people on this forum consider this fruitbat to be a sane and reasonable spokesman for the gun lobby.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  6. #16
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    O really? Alex Jones literally believes that he might be killed by crackheads hired by Mayor Bloomberg who get their drugs from the CIA. Yeah, only "sheep" would think that's crazy, LOL. The delusion is alarming.

    ^ What about that do you think is crazy?

    While demanding ordinary citizens be unarmed and defenseless, Bloomberg has an army of armed police and security with him. Or are you claiming the CIA dealing in drugs is "crazy" and "delusional?"

  7. #17
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    It's hardly surprising that people on this forum consider this fruitbat to be a sane and reasonable spokesman for the gun lobby.
    Bet you can't link to one message by any pro-gun rights person on this forum who has posted that they see Alex Jones as a spokeman for the gun lobby. As I often note, anti-gun people generally lie - a lot - in their messages.

  8. #18
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    ^ What about that do you think is crazy?

    While demanding ordinary citizens be unarmed and defenseless, Bloomberg has an army of armed police and security with him. Or are you claiming the CIA dealing in drugs is "crazy" and "delusional?"
    Are you legitimately asking me why I think it's crazy to believe that Mayor Bloomberg may have hired crackheads whose drugs are supplied by the CIA to kill this guy? LOL, get out of here.

  9. #19
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Alex has a habit of charging windmills, but I don't think he's crazy. I wouldn't put any money on any of his horses, however.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  10. #20
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Is Alex Jones "Crazy"?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    ^ What about that do you think is crazy?

    While demanding ordinary citizens be unarmed and defenseless, Bloomberg has an army of armed police and security with him. Or are you claiming the CIA dealing in drugs is "crazy" and "delusional?"
    Yes Alex Jones is perfectly sane.... Bildeberg group controlling all the nations gov, vaccine programs to kill people, "suicide pills", FEMA concentration camps, 9/11 done by Bush, SE Asia tsunami man made. Do i need to go on?


Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •