I don't think he is insane at all, in fact as a Jew with close access to the inner circle of the ZOG I can confirm a few theories/details from Alex Jones and a slight few he was unaware of:
1. The NWO does exist. It is run by an international banking clan.
2. This NWO is subordinate to the Illuminati.
3. The Illuminati is in turn controlled Hebronic Council of the Most Lordly Elders of Zion.
4. They serve a dark and powerful master.
1. Chem trails are real, but I cant tell you why we do it.
2. (It's to **** with you).
3. Obamacare is a ruse to forcibly medicate all Americans.
4. 9/11 was an inside job, but we did it for the laughs, not because we needed it.
1. The War on Drugs (and drugs themselves) were invented by the Government (controlled by the groups seen in A) as a means to send armed paramilitary death squads into American streets.
2. We routinely kill dissidents. Except the ones who pose no threat to us...
3. All elections are pretty much rigged.
4. The illusion of competition is really a collusion of dark power behind the scenes.
5. We are a perfect tyranny.
Careful or this thread will be sent down to the conspiracy theory section.
It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.
Also for real though, there are only three kinds of people who say Alex Jones isn't crazy:
1. People who share his views and are thus crazy.
2. People who don't really know what he thinks aside from his raving CNN video.
3. People who are such rabid, knee jerk ideologues they'd follow a corpse if it had an anti-Obama sign around his putrefied neck.
Disclaimer: The above poster is a relatively conservative, gun owning & gun show loving, Mitt Romney voting Republican. Just to beat the 'hurr de hurr yer just a liebral'.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.