View Poll Results: Is it unreasonable to pay a little more?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I'm a greedy bastard!! I need MORE!!!

    28 28.87%
  • No. There's comes a point in wealthiness where it just doesn't even matter anymore.

    61 62.89%
  • I'm not sure.

    8 8.25%
Page 27 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 809

Thread: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

  1. #261
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Greed is not wanting to keep what is rightfully yours.
    Greed is selfishness and a selfish desire for something.


    Greed is wanting to take what is not rightfully yours.
    Thats called theft..


    Yours is the position of a robber calling his victim “greedy” for not wanting to be robbed. No matter how much you want to argue otherwise, it is the robber who is greedy, and not the one being robbed.
    So we rob rich people if taxes go higher?


  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Last Seen
    04-17-14 @ 12:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    503

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Greed is selfishness and a selfish desire for something.



    Thats called theft..






    So we rob rich people if taxes go higher?
    Like a desire for other peoples money

    Thats right

    Right again

  3. #263
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    Like a desire for other peoples money

    Thats right

    Right again
    i have a desire for other peoples money by wanting to raise taxes on the rich? Interesting premise..


  4. #264
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,572

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Greed is selfishness and a selfish desire for something.



    Thats called theft..




    So we rob rich people if taxes go higher?
    Do you pay more in taxes than the top tax bracket, either in real dollars or percentage?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Last Seen
    04-17-14 @ 12:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    503

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    i have a desire for other peoples money by wanting to raise taxes on the rich? Interesting premise..
    You may not want it for yourself but want to give it to others. If I rob you and give to the poor I still robbed you.

  6. #266
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Do you pay more in taxes than the top tax bracket, either in real dollars or percentage?
    No i do not.


  7. #267
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    You may not want it for yourself but want to give it to others. If I rob you and give to the poor I still robbed you.
    Robbing is illegal.
    Taxation is legal and is not theft.


  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Last Seen
    04-17-14 @ 12:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    503

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Robbing is illegal.
    Taxation is legal and is not theft.
    Yes and its voluntary as well right? Certain types of taxation are constitutional.

  9. #269
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    Yes and its voluntary as well right? Certain types of taxation are constitutional.
    No its not.
    And taxes are constitutional. Article 1 Section 8


  10. #270
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,572

    Re: Is it unreasonable for the wealthiest to pay a little more?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    No i do not.
    So then you must approve of your taxes being raised as well right? You're trying to say that people who pay more, a LOT more, not only in real dollars but also percentage aren't paying enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

Page 27 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •