View Poll Results: Abortion

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Available upon request

    51 67.11%
  • Legal only for rape or incest

    2 2.63%
  • Legal only for safety of mother/child

    9 11.84%
  • Legal only for rape, incest, or safety of mother/child

    12 15.79%
  • Illegal

    2 2.63%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 102

Thread: Abortion

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    No what Hitler was doing is carrying out on what he thought was an impure group and people which contrary to fact.
    Not according to the laws of Germany at the time. People could finally realize here that extermination of unborn babies is wrong as well.

  2. #42
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,165

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Not according to the laws of Germany at the time. People could finally realize here that extermination of unborn babies is wrong as well.
    It still wasn't scientific fact. It may have been law but it was law based on prejudice not fact.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    It still wasn't scientific fact. It may have been law but it was law based on prejudice not fact.
    Same as the abortion laws we have now.

  4. #44
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,165

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Same as the abortion laws we have now.
    No it isn't, a ZEF is not a person.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    No it isn't, a ZEF is not a person.
    If it has a heartbeat it is a life. Germany had Hitler, we have the progressive Liberals, it is what it is.

  6. #46
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,165

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    If it has a heartbeat it is a life. Germany had Hitler, we have the progressive Liberals, it is what it is.
    That's not true, it is still attached to the mother and still requires the mother's body for everything like nutrients. A baby after it is born is a person since it's life is entirely separate from the mother's body.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    That's not true, it is still attached to the mother and still requires the mother's body for everything like nutrients. A baby after it is born is a person since it's life is entirely separate from the mother's body.
    So using that analogy everyone on life support in the hospital it would be perfectly acceptable to you to snuff them out tonight?

  8. #48
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,165

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    So using that analogy everyone on life support in the hospital it would be perfectly acceptable to you to snuff them out tonight?
    Everyone misunderstands, people on life support have completely separate systems. A fetus does not it's systems are still connected to the mother till birth.

  9. #49
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,941

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    So using that analogy everyone on life support in the hospital it would be perfectly acceptable to you to snuff them out tonight?
    A person on life support in the hospital is attached to machines ...not attached to and inside a woman's body.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Abortion

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    Everyone misunderstands, people on life support have completely separate systems. A fetus does not it's systems are still connected to the mother till birth.
    symantics, both depend on other sources for life, so we should just snuff those that are dependent on others, careful now you are getting into a large portion of the voting base for democrats, that is a lot of snuffing.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •