View Poll Results: WHy Are the Dems now Pushing Severe Gun Restrictions

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because of the School Massacre

    28 42.42%
  • Because Obama didn't want to lose the last election

    15 22.73%
  • Because the dems want to stick it to pro gun groups

    19 28.79%
  • Because the dems want to distract from the financial mess

    19 28.79%
  • Because they actually think it will decrease crime

    29 43.94%
  • Oher

    14 21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 129

Thread: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

  1. #81
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Uh, no. Laws not based upon proper constitutional authority are illegal, doesn't matter how many people agree. Read the founding writings instead of going with whatever the Dems are handing you.
    Now you are just repeating yourself now. The Dems aren't handing me anything, I have read the Constitution for myself. If it were a legitimate issue, someone in the last 200 years would have challenged it.

    BTW, do you consider the conservative judge Scalia to be a Dem? LOL!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #82
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Now you are just repeating yourself now. The Dems aren't handing me anything, I have read the Constitution for myself. If it were a legitimate issue, someone in the last 200 years would have challenged it.

    BTW, do you consider the conservative judge Scalia to be a Dem? LOL!
    See, the problem is you say you've read the constitution, then go about a position that is opposite, and when proven wrong you run to the court, which has been wrong in the past. You are so unbelievably full of **** here that it isn't even funny. Now, answer the perjury question.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  3. #83
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,573

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners


    Yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  4. #84
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post


    Yeah...

    If you had to pass a mental evaluation and the other requirements to become an officer, I would have no problem with you carrying an assault weapon.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #85
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    If you had to pass a mental evaluation and the other requirements to become an officer, I would have no problem with you carrying an assault weapon.
    Give me the exact technical definition of an assault weapon, and I mean I want an accredited source, lawmakers don't count. If you get this wrong I will call you on it.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  6. #86
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Prove innocent lives will be costed..... yawn.......
    Why don't you ask TD why he didn't check "because of the Newtown massacre"? He checked all the other options, so why not that one? One can only assume it's because the innocent lives that were lost last week mean absolutely nothing to him and the only thing he cares about is protecting his toys and harrassing gun control folks.

  7. #87
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post

    Yeah...

  8. #88
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,573

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Of course it doesn't, but you ARE anti-gun. So what was your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #89
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    "Mother Jones has made a persuasive case that arming civilians does little to stop mass shooters, and even cops can't stop every shooting. Columbine High School had an armed security officer on campus at the time of the 1999 shooting that killed 13 people. He even exchanged gunfire with one of the killers. Neither one of them was hit."

    Fact-Checking the NRA Press Conference - National - The Atlantic Wire
    Mother Jones is a marxist disinformation rag sheet and that study was taken apart by Lizzie a couple nights ago

    for example MJ ignores incidents where the active shooter was terminated before HE COULD KILL MORE THAN 4 people

    and so we have ONE case where an armed security officer missed

    cops miss all the time

  10. #90
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Why are the Dems NOW pushing for severe restrictions upon lawful gun owners

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Why don't you ask TD why he didn't check "because of the Newtown massacre"? He checked all the other options, so why not that one? One can only assume it's because the innocent lives that were lost last week mean absolutely nothing to him and the only thing he cares about is protecting his toys and harrassing gun control folks.
    Failure to answer the request will not get you a response on your deflection post.....
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •