View Poll Results: best political form for government

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • communist dictatorship

    0 0%
  • capitalist democracy

    9 81.82%
  • slave kingdom

    2 18.18%
  • sovereign anarchy

    0 0%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73

Thread: world federation

  1. #61
    User hashmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Last Seen
    01-07-13 @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    87

    Re: world federation

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    Involvement in government
    voting
    conversing with government officials
    Here, they must cooperate, and I see too little of this.
    being knowledgible.....a toughie today, this means, IMO, turning off the radio and TV and reading instead..
    voting
    Right now, the real participation may be as low as 10%....for intelligent voting....or protesting.....a much lower rate.....
    Egypt and Syria seem to be doing OK, participation-wise...
    On this forum, what is it, one billion possible and one out of 100000 participating ?
    voting
    how do we get intelligent voting?
    you are right .... most people do not know how to vote!
    if you educated people on politics, I bet they would vote for a communist world federated government in a referendum
    what is IMO
    i'm new to forums ... this doesn't seem to bad .. could be better ... but this is a new thread and I don't know the stats ...
    how do you see that we are involved in government ... most of the first worlds population do not have their say in government ... it is not pragmatic!

  2. #62
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    Re: world federation

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    capitalism is going to create losers in the economy
    there are people that do not have the capital or the skill set to succeed in the competitive economy
    there will be crime, prostitution and violence
    not to mention the fact that we won't be able to combat war or poverty

    the world federated communist republic will solve these problems!
    That's offensive to professional prostitutes who by no capitalist standard, are losers. Like the girls @ the Bunny ranch, they make bank and its what they want to do. They've got skills, i hear.

    As for the rest, so? Freedom isn't supposed to be safe, nor do equal rights mean equal incomes. Give me freedom and my guns, and I can defend myself from said criminals.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  3. #63
    User hashmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Last Seen
    01-07-13 @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    87

    Re: world federation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachean View Post
    That's offensive to professional prostitutes who by no capitalist standard, are losers. Like the girls @ the Bunny ranch, they make bank and its what they want to do. They've got skills, i hear.

    As for the rest, so? Freedom isn't supposed to be safe, nor do equal rights mean equal incomes. Give me freedom and my guns, and I can defend myself from said criminals.
    read my blog on "reasons for prostitution'
    this is an extract from a doctoral thesis

    but equal rights means equal incomes ..
    it is just a matter of intelligent organization
    debits and credits
    electronic monitoring using a card like VISA
    you work and get the same credit like everyone else, whether you are a doctor, minister or cleaner
    you withdraw from the economy in terms of rent, food, water, petrol, cigarettes, alcohol .... and this amount is the same for everyone
    you still get a choice from the supermarkets, but everyone gets the same allowance to budget with

  4. #64
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    Re: world federation

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    read my blog on "reasons for prostitution'
    this is an extract from a doctoral thesis
    I'd rather re-read what the Superfreakonomics guys have to say TBH. I'll not do your homework for you, either present an argument here or don't. Spare me the assigned reading.

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    but equal rights means equal incomes ..
    Only if you eliminate rights and institute another one of those failed planned economies, with extreme wealth redistribution.

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    it is just a matter of intelligent organization
    Yep I thought so...

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    debits and credits
    As an accountant, I can tell you these terms alone are meaningless. Debits and credits of what? Rich bank accounts until all wealth is redistributed? Pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    electronic monitoring using a card like VISA
    you work and get the same credit like everyone else, whether you are a doctor, minister or cleaner
    Then why spend the time to be a doctor when you can make just as much being a cleaner, or whatever. This idea is SO FAIL.

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    you withdraw from the economy in terms of rent, food, water, petrol, cigarettes, alcohol .... and this amount is the same for everyone
    you still get a choice from the supermarkets, but everyone gets the same allowance to budget with
    And eliminate the incentive for production, productivity, innovation and investment? No thanks, I'm happy being free to work harder than others to have more than them.

    Why on earth would equal income be worth all the horror it would cause to you? What good would it do compared to all the harm? You know what would happen if tomorrow everyone's bank accounts were averaged out? Yours, mine and Bill Gates? Losers would blow the money right away, winners would take it by selling them whatever crap they blew their money on OR spend less than they make and becomes wealthier.

    I for one enjoy technology, science, media and gadgets too much to stomp out any reason for people to continue to produce newer better ones. I also HATE the stench of envy.
    Last edited by Spartacus FPV; 12-10-12 at 05:29 PM.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    EUSSR
    Last Seen
    03-24-14 @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,851

    Re: world federation

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    read my blog on "reasons for prostitution'
    this is an extract from a doctoral thesis

    but equal rights means equal incomes ..
    it is just a matter of intelligent organization
    debits and credits
    electronic monitoring using a card like VISA
    you work and get the same credit like everyone else, whether you are a doctor, minister or cleaner
    you withdraw from the economy in terms of rent, food, water, petrol, cigarettes, alcohol .... and this amount is the same for everyone
    you still get a choice from the supermarkets, but everyone gets the same allowance to budget with
    I see you are a hard commie. I just wonder if you like communism so much, why don't you form a commune with some of your friends instead of trying to terrorize the world and turning it into a global commie dictatorship. Live whatever you want but don't impose your perspective on me, please. Fair enough?

  6. #66
    User hashmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Last Seen
    01-07-13 @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    87

    Re: world federation

    prostitutes don't love their job ... they are forced into it because of the structure of capitalism
    as for the wealth ... complete acquisition of monies, property and means of production by the state and only allowances distributed as weekly income for which there is a choice of products to purchase
    the doctor will want to study ... not for the money ... but for the pleasure of enlightenment and serving the people ... there are heaps of that kind
    why work harder than you have to ... nobody to pat you on the back ... why do you like to have more than your brother .. . . isn't that a little evil?
    equality not only takes away the class barrier, it eliminates war and poverty if done globally with a world federated government
    innovation for your gadgets will not stop, it might slow down as people realize that we don't need to compete, but what else do we need ... we got it all pretty good already ....

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    EUSSR
    Last Seen
    03-24-14 @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,851

    Re: world federation

    Good, show us the way, give an example. Make a commune and if it works, we will consider it for implementation large scale.
    You can start with proper English (capital letters, etc.)

  8. #68
    User hashmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Last Seen
    01-07-13 @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    87

    Re: world federation

    Quote Originally Posted by Canell View Post
    Good, show us the way, give an example. Make a commune and if it works, we will consider it for implementation large scale.
    You can start with proper English (capital letters, etc.)
    it is not possible to start a commune without the support of the whole world
    it just doesn't work
    the problem of trade and value for labor arise

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    01-03-13 @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    294

    Re: world federation

    Quote Originally Posted by hashmann View Post
    prostitutes don't love their job ... they are forced into it because of the structure of capitalism
    as for the wealth ... complete acquisition of monies, property and means of production by the state and only allowances distributed as weekly income for which there is a choice of products to purchase
    the doctor will want to study ... not for the money ... but for the pleasure of enlightenment and serving the people ... there are heaps of that kind
    why work harder than you have to ... nobody to pat you on the back ... why do you like to have more than your brother .. . . isn't that a little evil?
    equality not only takes away the class barrier, it eliminates war and poverty if done globally with a world federated government
    innovation for your gadgets will not stop, it might slow down as people realize that we don't need to compete, but what else do we need ... we got it all pretty good already ....
    First off, prostitutes are not forced into their job due to capitalism. They choose to do that instead of working at a supermarket, or any other job that requires minimal training. They choose to be prostitutes, they aren't forced.

    Many jobs will go unfulfilled in your dream world because people won't want to do them, and can do other easier things for money.

    I don't think it's evil to have more than somebody else. People don't offer equal skill sets to society, therefore they should not be paid like they do. Anybody can stock shelves, not everyone can run the business. People should be paid according to how hard they work and what they produce, if you find that evil, then I guess I'm evil.

    It will not eliminate all wars. There are always going to be groups of people upset with other groups of people and they will fight.

    Your fairy tale land isn't possible.

  10. #70
    User hashmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Last Seen
    01-07-13 @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    87

    Re: world federation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    First off, prostitutes are not forced into their job due to capitalism. They choose to do that instead of working at a supermarket, or any other job that requires minimal training. They choose to be prostitutes, they aren't forced.

    Many jobs will go unfulfilled in your dream world because people won't want to do them, and can do other easier things for money.

    I don't think it's evil to have more than somebody else. People don't offer equal skill sets to society, therefore they should not be paid like they do. Anybody can stock shelves, not everyone can run the business. People should be paid according to how hard they work and what they produce, if you find that evil, then I guess I'm evil.

    It will not eliminate all wars. There are always going to be groups of people upset with other groups of people and they will fight.

    Your fairy tale land isn't possible.
    prostitutes do not choose their job because they like to give oral ten time a day. They are stuck in their predicament because of their poor parents. Their parents were of low socioeconomic status and were not able to provide adequately for their children. This is capitalism! If Plato had his way, the state would care for all the children and they would all be rearer equally

    In my dream, all people are innately good and will volunteer to job share.

    The skill set that people offer to society should be determined on choice. If one lives to work, then the world is a better place. People should enjoy the job that they do. The problem is that the capitalist society dictates that one has to work to live ... that makes work miserable. ... people get depressed ... then angry ... then violent!

    If we were given everything by the government ... there is no reason to fight!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •