View Poll Results: Should Prostitution be legalized?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prostitution should be legal and openly regulated.

    42 72.41%
  • Prostitution should be illegal.

    10 17.24%
  • Prostitution should only be decriminalized and associated aspects of it heavily regulated.

    4 6.90%
  • Other

    2 3.45%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63

Thread: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

  1. #31
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    And what would that be pray..

    Come now, lets not be willfully obtuse... sex of course.


    I am not saying "it is all wifeys fault" but from what I hear most johns are dissatisfied married men.



    Hey, I wonder what they call "Johns" in Scandinavian countries.... Johans?

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Come now, lets not be willfully obtuse... sex of course.


    I am not saying "it is all wifeys fault" but from what I hear most johns are dissatisfied married men.



    Hey, I wonder what they call "Johns" in Scandinavian countries.... Johans?
    So that must mean that men cannot control their sexual urges???

  3. #33
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    So that must mean that men cannot control their sexual urges???

    Well dear, from what I've seen women are not too good at controlling theirs either.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Well dear, from what I've seen women are not too good at controlling theirs either.
    I don't know where you have been...

  5. #35
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I don't know where you have been...

    In the world. I've known almost as many unfaithful women as unfaithful men, so let's not pretend it is all one sided.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    In the world. I've known almost as many unfaithful women as unfaithful men, so let's not pretend it is all one sided.
    I lived in Amsterdam for 5 years..there are the women in windows..dressed like miss whiplash..sexy blonde..black(try me for a change)..Grannies etc..

    I have never seen the female equivalent..

  7. #37
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I lived in Amsterdam for 5 years..there are the women in windows..dressed like miss whiplash..sexy blonde..black(try me for a change)..Grannies etc..

    I have never seen the female equivalent..

    I didn't say women were as inclined to resort to prostitutes. I said they were nearly as inclined to be unfaithful. They just go about it differently.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  8. #38
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I lived in Amsterdam for 5 years..there are the women in windows..dressed like miss whiplash..sexy blonde..black(try me for a change)..Grannies etc..

    I have never seen the female equivalent..
    Ummm that is because if a woman wants some strange all she needs to do is slip off the ring and go to any bar. Hell if she plays her cards right she won't have to pay for her drinks either...

    But while there maynot be any male brothels near you, rest assured there are men who whore out... google 'gigolo'

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    I didn't say women were as inclined to resort to prostitutes. I said they were nearly as inclined to be unfaithful. They just go about it differently.
    I think that may be that ''raw'' sex is abhorrent to many women..

  10. #40
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Should Prostitution Be Legalized?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I think that may be that ''raw'' sex is abhorrent to many women..


    Women commonly have somewhat different needs, and are more inclined to seek some degree of emotional connection in seeking sexual fulfillment yes... even if it is just a one-night stand found in a singles' bar, there's more emotional involvement in that than is typical with prostitute transactions.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •