View Poll Results: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, civil unions are an acceptable compromise.

    17 16.19%
  • No, they are not, because:

    55 52.38%
  • The government should not be involved with marriage, at all.

    25 23.81%
  • Other (Please Explain)

    8 7.62%
Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 830

Thread: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

  1. #211
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    If you are not anti gay than how can you be anti gay marriage?

    That statement says it all.
    So you really are anti gay than?

  2. #212
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    So you really are anti gay than?
    sigh...yep I hate them with a passion...now go away lol

  3. #213
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    I do not have the ability to make it simpler so you can understand.
    So you motivation to restrict rights, in effect continue to oppress a minority is because you simply wish to be contrary to something? Why not pick abortion?

  4. #214
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    sigh...yep I hate them with a passion...now go away lol
    Than why did you say you didn't?

  5. #215
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,311
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    You have already answered it for me redress, you have your answer
    Why do you continue to run away from defending your own words?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #216
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    haha..amazing...read your last two lines that remember that next time you ACCUSE me of being vitriolic and a flamer...which you did in your last line....Lmao...
    Meh, you're just doing what I said you do. Instead of taking responsibility for your reaction to my opinion, you accuse me of trying to upset you. /shrug

    Take responsibility for your behavior.

  7. #217
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    So you motivation to restrict rights, in effect continue to oppress a minority is because you simply wish to be contrary to something? Why not pick abortion?
    Yes..and just for clarification so theres no fuzzy area...Im homophobic and a bigot

  8. #218
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Meh, you're just doing what I said you do. Instead of taking responsibility for your reaction to my opinion, you accuse me of trying to upset you. /shrug

    Take responsibility for your behavior.

    I dont understand

  9. #219
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    sigh...yep I hate them with a passion...now go away lol
    I will not go away, you say one thing and them another, I just am tying to understand which is which

  10. #220
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: Are civil unions an acceptable compromise for SSM?[W:237]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    I dont understand
    Of course you don't.

Page 22 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •