View Poll Results: Which one is it?

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christmas Tree.

    111 81.02%
  • Holiday Tree.

    8 5.84%
  • I'm too broke to care.

    18 13.14%
Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 514

Thread: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

  1. #461
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    He didn't have to. It's the prevailing anthem of the Left: That argument is ALWAYS with him, whether he realizes it or not.
    Hackwork is hackery.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  2. #462
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    Hackwork is hackery.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Merry Christmas.

  3. #463
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Merry Christmas.
    You're accusing someone of an argument they never made. Glad to see you're a liar. Happy Holidays.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  4. #464
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal Fang View Post
    No respect for verses from the Bible? I thought that was the "Word of God" and all. I actually came across that while looking for the commandment, "Thou shalt put a manger scene on the City Hall lawn", but I couldn't find that one, so I settled for second best. Your religion is meanwhile no better than, and is owed no more respect than, any other religion or belief. Here endeth the lesson from the Constitution and Supreme Court.
    What are you talking about? Please quote the post I made where I ever claimed that any one religion is better than any other.

  5. #465
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    03-19-13 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    937

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Which one is it?
    People should be considerate. But at the same time people shouldn't be so sensitive.
    One learns more by listening than talking.

  6. #466
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-15-14 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,939

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    What are you talking about? Please quote the post I made where I ever claimed that any one religion is better than any other.
    A manger scene is not snarky. It is a symbol of the birth of Jesus. YOUR symbol belittles others' beliefs. Therefore, snarky and bitchy too.

    It just oozes with the spirit of tolerance and ecumenism, doesn't it? The average blind person realizes that he or she is blind, you know.

  7. #467
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    02-15-14 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,939

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by shiang View Post
    People should be considerate. But at the same time people shouldn't be so sensitive.
    Should be an easy fix. It's the same people being sensiive who are inconsiderate to start out with.

  8. #468
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    You're accusing someone of an argument they never made. Glad to see you're a liar. Happy Holidays.
    You mean he never said that the Left inherited this mess? He never said that it's all George Bush's fault? How do you know that? Did you ask him? I have history on my side. Just loads, and loads of incidences that show liberals teeing off on GWB. The chance of our friend agreeing with them is so much higher than not, and I find it hard to believe that he's never shown vocal support of this idiot rant.

  9. #469
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You mean he never said that the Left inherited this mess? He never said that it's all George Bush's fault? How do you know that? Did you ask him? I have history on my side. Just loads, and loads of incidences that show liberals teeing off on GWB. The chance of our friend agreeing with them is so much higher than not, and I find it hard to believe that he's never shown vocal support of this idiot rant.
    Mirror, mirror, on the wall....

  10. #470
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Christmas Tree vs Holiday Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You mean he never said that the Left inherited this mess? He never said that it's all George Bush's fault? How do you know that? Did you ask him? I have history on my side. Just loads, and loads of incidences that show liberals teeing off on GWB. The chance of our friend agreeing with them is so much higher than not, and I find it hard to believe that he's never shown vocal support of this idiot rant.
    In certain instances, he may have made the argument. However, he did not make it in this thread (to my knowledge) so you're attacking an argument he hasn't made. That's very dishonest of you and not in the true spirit of debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •