View Poll Results: What does it all mean?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don’t know, but the reds and greens sure look festive.

    2 18.18%
  • It means we inherited this mess from George Bush.

    1 9.09%
  • It means the president better get off his a** and work with Congress

    6 54.55%
  • It means a working plan is already in effect and the path is clear for Hillary in 2016.

    1 9.09%
  • It means the inertia is unstoppable and we’d better prepare for crisis lockdown.

    6 54.55%
  • Anyone else here who couldn’t care less?

    3 27.27%
  • You worry too much, Dooble; relax & take a chill pill.

    2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: What does it mean?

  1. #11
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,147

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Don't forget Hussein's role in this massive deficit.
    since he has DEcelerated the growth of government during his first administration, please enlighten us about his role in the accumulated federal deficit
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    since he has DEcelerated the growth of government during his first administration, please enlighten us about his role in the accumulated federal deficit
    Did you not view the debt clock? Roll back to 2008 and see the difference between then and now.

  3. #13
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,147

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Did you not view the debt clock? Roll back to 2008 and see the difference between then and now.
    what i did not see is the portion for which he was DIRECTLY responsible for adding
    until you are able/willing to show us those deficit dollars you have nothing
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    what i did not see is the portion for which he was DIRECTLY responsible for adding
    until you are able/willing to show us those deficit dollars you have nothing
    The numbers are right there. They are spinning under your liberal nose. Hussein is responsible for it because he is the President of this country. Do you know what it means to take the lead? Pull your head out of your a**.

  5. #15
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,147

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    The numbers are right there. They are spinning under your liberal nose. Hussein is responsible for it because he is the President of this country. Do you know what it means to take the lead? Pull your head out of your a**.
    ok, i understand where you are coming from, now
    nowhere
    by 'virtue' of being president you hold the president responsible for all of the accumulated federal deficit
    and you simultaneously refuse to recognize that unlike his republican precedents, Obama is actually slowing the rate of government spending
    Last edited by justabubba; 11-20-12 at 03:25 PM. Reason: kant spel
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    ok, i understand where you are coming from, now
    nowhere
    by 'virtue' of being president you hold the president responsible for all of the accumulated federal deficit
    and you simultaneously refuse to recognize that unlike his republican precedents, Obama is actually slowing the rate of government spending
    Ah, you must be looking at the Liberal Debt Clock. Now I want you to join the real world and look at an actual Debt Clock. Tell me how much the numbers have grown from 2004 to 2008, and then from 2008 to now. remember, Bush (the man you're STILL pointing your finger at) was president from 2004 to 2008.
    Last edited by Dooble; 11-20-12 at 03:45 PM.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    EUSSR
    Last Seen
    03-24-14 @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,851

    Re: What does it mean?

    What does it mean?-joda-jpg

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canell View Post
    What does it mean?-joda-jpg
    Not for long. Hostess may go under, thanks to your Union komrades.

  9. #19
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    ARGH. A Multiple Option. Can't help myself. Must vote for all options.....
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: What does it mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    ARGH. A Multiple Option. Can't help myself. Must vote for all options.....
    Please do, obvious Child... if you haven't, already. Obvious as they are, children's opinions are welcome here, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •