View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Die

    8 36.36%
  • Go to Jail

    14 63.64%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 82

Thread: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Exactly which of Teds ideas do you admire?
    Gun control, mostly. I also love his music and the fact that he doesn't give a damn what you or I say or think.

    He also has a realistic view of today's Democratic party.

  2. #62
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,552

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    If Ted was what he makes himself out to be...he'd already be in jail or dead. He talks the talk...but apparently doesn't walk the walk.

  3. #63
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    I am a gun nut too, but Ted is a draft dodger. I think of him and Jane Fonda when I think of... well I know I go on about his but so I will stop now. Other than that I have some wonderful memories of his concerts. I just dont understand how the RW can put Ted on such a pedestal.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #64
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    He will refuse the mandatory registration, then either die fighting confiscating jackbooted thugs or spend the rest of his life in prison for the felonies of said refusal.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  5. #65
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    Why would he die fighting jack booted thugs when he wouldnt fight his country's enemies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachean View Post
    He will refuse the mandatory registration, then either die fighting confiscating jackbooted thugs or spend the rest of his life in prison for the felonies of said refusal.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  6. #66
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I am a gun nut too, but Ted is a draft dodger. I think of him and Jane Fonda when I think of... well I know I go on about his but so I will stop now. Other than that I have some wonderful memories of his concerts. I just dont understand how the RW can put Ted on such a pedestal.
    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Why would he die fighting jack booted thugs when he wouldnt fight his country's enemies?
    If they tried to draft me to fight for the sakes of Haliburton or so some company can make millions selling sand to ship to Iraq for volleyball I would be a draft dodger too. I'm not killing or dying for any such bull****.

    I have no resentment for draft dodgers and nothing but contempt for the draft and war profiteers. "This country's enemies" my ass.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  7. #67
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    He is simply a draft dodger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachean View Post
    If they tried to draft me to fight for the sakes of Haliburton or so some company can make millions selling sand to ship to Iraq for volleyball I would be a draft dodger too. I'm not killing or dying for any such bull****.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  8. #68
    Only Losers H8 Capitalism
    Spartacus FPV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your echo chamber
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,893

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    He is simply a draft dodger.
    You say that like its a bad thing. **** the draft, **** these wars, and **** any old men who require young men to die for their interests while they pay lip service to liberty.
    Haymarket's "support" of the 2nd Amendment, a right he believes we never had.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    no. You cannot lose rights you do not have in the first place. There is no such thing as the right to have any weapon of your choice regardless of any other consideration. It simply does not exist.

  9. #69
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    If it wasnt for those of us who would go to war for this country, you and Uncle Ted would not be able to wax poetic about liberty or guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachean View Post
    You say that like its a bad thing. **** the draft, **** these wars, and **** any old men who require young men to die for their interests while they pay lip service to liberty.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #70
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: Will Ted Nugent Die or Go to Jail?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachean View Post
    You say that like its a bad thing. **** the draft, **** these wars, and **** any old men who require young men to die for their interests while they pay lip service to liberty.
    Hell, while I do not necessarily believe the draft should be an automatic requirement to serve in the Armed Forces, because there are other ways to serve, I believe there should be a minimum of 2-years of national service . . . anytime between the ages of 18-28. No education deferments, period . . . you want to go to school, fine, you have until age 28. It would do wonders for the character of this nation.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •