View Poll Results: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    14 23.33%
  • No

    37 61.67%
  • Other

    9 15.00%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 144

Thread: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

  1. #111
    Advisor Krystov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mount Juliet, TN
    Last Seen
    07-25-14 @ 02:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    453

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    It is attitudes like this that will bring down any nation. Such arrogance.

    Paul
    Have to agree with you here. We do need change. That much is obvious. We don't need Obama's change though.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war..." -Plato

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR
    ...play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

  2. #112
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Barack Obama is the most divisive figure in America. At the end of the day, we're in exactly the same place we were two weeks ago. Republican/Tea Party controlled House, Democratic Senate, and Obama.

    Same input, same output. More gridlock in Washington. More bickering, and nothing getting done for 2 years until the next senatorial races.
    You can thank the republicans in congress for gridlock. Thank goodness we have a grown up as president.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  3. #113
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,566

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    You can thank the republicans in congress for gridlock. Thank goodness we have a grown up as president.
    The senate demorats never passed an "Obama" budget since 2009. Many more bills passed the house (and most with some demorat support) than ever made it to the senate floor. Reid alone outdoes all of the house TP members combined for obstruction and gridlock in congress but that is not the MSM message.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #114
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    The senate demorats never passed an "Obama" budget since 2009. Many more bills passed the house (and most with some demorat support) than ever made it to the senate floor. Reid alone outdoes all of the house TP members combined for obstruction and gridlock in congress but that is not the MSM message.
    Pssssst.......I think you spelled democrat incorrectly.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  5. #115
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    I just hope the Republicans live up to their rhetoric this time around. Much is made of working with the President. Much at stake as the death star budget looms up quickly.

    Part of the problem will be residual hyper-partisanship left as some rather weak kneed citizens feel the end of the world is here because democracy spoke. Rather than look at why they failed at both the state and national level they claim the otherside lied and the citizens want handouts, not a hand up.

    Perhaps in a few weeks the butthurt will be over and those who truly care about the entire nation, not just their political agenda, will reach out to the President and compromise.

    Yeah I know, but every so often my cynic shield lowers a bit...

  6. #116
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,566

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    Pssssst.......I think you spelled democrat incorrectly.
    OK but I use republicants as well for balance. ;-)
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  7. #117
    Sage
    gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,365

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krystov View Post
    Have to agree with you here. We do need change. That much is obvious. We don't need Obama's change though.
    That may be, but with a two party state what's the alternative?

    Paul
    RIP THE EUROPEAN FORUM 2016

  8. #118
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    If your Congressman is lazy and too obstinate to work with the administration to pull the ox out of the ditch... raise hell.

    You say, "Obama is divisive".. You are a man.. you don't have to be "divided"..
    The administration's agenda isn't going to, "pull the ox out of the ditch", it's going push it farther into the mud, so that there's even less hope than was before.

    Obama doesn't want the ox out of the ditch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #119
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    SIgh is right, you broken logic ignores facts and reality. I ask you for proof or to explain your postion at least 4 times and what do you do? You deflect every signle time LOL

    Well common sense and facts are still on my side while you offer "nu-huh"

    Fact remains you want america to fail. You say you dont but you havent present one logical, reality based, objective, honest or factual way to separate the two. NOT ONE LOL

    Ill keep waiting to see if you man up, show integrity and change your statements or if your biased just keeps you blind to the fact you want us to fail.
    Under Obama's agenda, America probably won't fail, but she sure as hell won't prosper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Will Obama live up to his victory speech?

    Well if Obama sinks this ship, Britain can once again rule the waves. And never be slaves.

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    It is attitudes like this that will bring down any nation. Such arrogance.

    Paul

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •