View Poll Results: Whacca Gonna Do?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Work on my Canadian visa application.

    7 17.95%
  • Kill a 40 oz. of Mad Dog.

    4 10.26%
  • Post annoying insults on DP.

    11 28.21%
  • Cry a river.

    5 12.82%
  • Order my bomb shelter plans.

    9 23.08%
  • Go to bed -- I'll find out what happened in the am.

    19 48.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 96

Thread: How Will You Spend Election Night?

  1. #71
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I'll continue working on my new invention that fortifies toilet paper that prevents the fingers from breaking through while using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    that's genius, i don't know how many times i've inadvertently gotten the brown finger because of poorly made tp.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    They're called flushable babywipes guys. Get with the program.
    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    brand name?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    There are at least 10 different brands. Cottonelle makes a good one. I use them when we are training because I know they will eventually break down inside the hole I dug. Yes, one branch of service still craps in holes when they go to "the field" as we call it. All the rest reserve port-a-jons for their training areas. So, to complete my rant, this is why the Marine Corps is better than all the rest. We crap in holes, they crap in port-a-jons lol.
    Anatomy of a Thread Derailment
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    There are at least 10 different brands. Cottonelle makes a good one. I use them when we are training because I know they will eventually break down inside the hole I dug. Yes, one branch of service still craps in holes when they go to "the field" as we call it. All the rest reserve port-a-jons for their training areas. So, to complete my rant, this is why the Marine Corps is better than all the rest. We crap in holes, they crap in port-a-jons lol.
    ok i'm going to try this, but expect to be flamed if it chafes my bum. :skull2:


    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Anatomy of a Thread Derailment
    so true

  3. #73
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Anatomy of a Thread Derailment
    Imagine that. An election thread that winds up talking about poo.

    'Tis the season.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  4. #74
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    ok i'm going to try this, but expect to be flamed if it chafes my bum. :skull2:
    Trust me bro. Best $2.99 you'll ever spend. Also, don't use the Ghost Rider skull for a smiley. It is the unofficial smiley for the moderators when they are posting a warning.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Personally, I like Anderson Cooper. I think he does a decent job. I watched CNN's debate coverage and it was pretty good. If they would get rid of Roland Martin, they would be golden
    I can't bear to watch Cooper, because of all the handwringing he did immediately after the Haitian earthquake. That was so over the top -- as if I personally was responsible and if I didn't empty out my savings, I was killing those people.

    Nope -- he blew all his credibility with me on that one issue.

    (Frankly, I rarely watch tv news. I usually just read newspapers -- and even that's enough to provoke me into a mini-rage at least once a week.)

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Trust me bro. Best $2.99 you'll ever spend. Also, don't use the Ghost Rider skull for a smiley. It is the unofficial smiley for the moderators when they are posting a warning.
    that's a shame because it's by far the coolest smiley available on the list =/.

  7. #77
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    I can't bear to watch Cooper, because of all the handwringing he did immediately after the Haitian earthquake. That was so over the top -- as if I personally was responsible and if I didn't empty out my savings, I was killing those people.

    Nope -- he blew all his credibility with me on that one issue.

    (Frankly, I rarely watch tv news. I usually just read newspapers -- and even that's enough to provoke me into a mini-rage at least once a week.)
    I'm just talking election coverage. I've never watched the dude other than that TBH.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  8. #78
    
    TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-14 @ 02:31 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    21

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    Trust me bro. Best $2.99 you'll ever spend. Also, don't use the Ghost Rider skull for a smiley. It is the unofficial smiley for the moderators when they are posting a warning.
    Moderator's Warning:
    How Will You Spend Election Night?The skull is for Dungeon Masters. Not moderators. We just get a plain Jane box.
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice....shame on me.

  9. #79
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Last Seen
    10-30-15 @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    922

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    I actually hate all of them, and still miss Walter Chronkite.
    me too. He was the most trusted man in the nation for a couple of decades straight.
    My Karma ran over your Dogma.

  10. #80
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: How Will You Spend Election Night?

    I'm going to be painting the hall bathroom and listening to Dwight Yoakam's new album. After that I'll continue reading Nelson DeMille's new book, The Panther, which is excellent.

    It would surprise me greatly to discover a presidential winner has been determined anytime before the end of the week/month. Neither of corpgov's choices thrill me, but one will win sooner or later and most Americans will lose.

    I didn't vote for either candidate from the co-ruling parties.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •