View Poll Results: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.)Barack Obama/Joseph Biden

    29 38.67%
  • 2.)Gary Johnson/James P. Gray

    16 21.33%
  • 3.)Jill Stein/Cheri Honkala

    11 14.67%
  • 4.)Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan

    26 34.67%
  • 5.) Write Ins / Other

    5 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83

Thread: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

  1. #21
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    The order the OP put the candidates in is revealing.

  2. #22
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    hhhmm not really in her case in my opinion.

    -close 140 military bases

    -Demilitarize border crossings

    -Create a nuclear free zone in the Middle East region and require all nations in area to join Initiate a new round of nuclear disarmament initiatives. and BUT also Cut the bloated Pentagon budget by 50%. End use of assassination as an instrument of U.S. foreign policy, including collaborative assassination through intermediaries. Demilitarize U.S. foreign policy to emphasize human rights, international law, multinational diplomatic initiatives and support for democratic movements across the world. Oppose attacks on nuclear facilities. Ban use of drone aircraft for assassination, bombing, and other offensive purposes.

    not sure how you do the things above at the same time?

    some other quirky stuff im not sure i could support until i knew more or seen her directly talk about them to better understand them.
    Oh great! A presidential candidate vowing to go to war against every country in the Middle East that won't submit to the candidate's will and fantasy reality. So let's rush to vote for the WAR CANDIDATE!!!

    Oh, and to let 3 BILLION PEOPLE come to the USA - because we can't fill all the jobs here without them and to be nice to everyone!

    that candidate is a nutcase.

  3. #23
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The order the OP put the candidates in is revealing.
    its alphabetical by first name and exactly how one of the sites i posted from.

    the fact that you thought it meant something is what is ACTUALLY reveling, ooooooops LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #24
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    its alphabetical by first name and exactly how one of the sites i posted from.

    the fact that you thought it meant something is what is ACTUALLY reveling, ooooooops LMAO
    Why aren't ALL candidates on it? There are over a dozen.

  5. #25
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Oh great! A presidential candidate vowing to go to war against every country in the Middle East that won't submit to the candidate's will and fantasy reality. So let's rush to vote for the WAR CANDIDATE!!!

    Oh, and to let 3 BILLION PEOPLE come to the USA - because we can't fill all the jobs here without them and to be nice to everyone!

    that candidate is a nutcase.

    good thing i called her "extreme and unrealistic" huh?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #26
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Why aren't ALL candidates on it? There are over a dozen.
    I think you just answered your own question, there are poll limits and these are the main people on the sites i went too and on my home state site of PA

    feel free to apologize for your knee jerk mistake at any time lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #27
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    I voted Romney, not because I like Romney, but I hate Obama more. Sad because I did vote for him in 2008, just because I hated the idea of voting to put Palin anywhere near the White House. I wish I could actually support a candidate once, rather than voting against a worse candidate.
    This is kinda the position I'm in...I'm voting against Obama.

    But I don't really want to vote for Romney either.

    Recently started seriously considering the Libertarian party candidate.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  8. #28
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    This is kinda the position I'm in...I'm voting against Obama.

    But I don't really want to vote for Romney either.

    Recently started seriously considering the Libertarian party candidate.
    I like gary so far from the stuff ive been able to dig up about him.
    Most of the time libertarians cant get my vote because they would support laws that would empower bigots, racist, misogynist and discrimination. But he doesnt seem to be like that.
    Only been looking into him recently though.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #29
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,292

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I like gary so far from the stuff ive been able to dig up about him.
    Most of the time libertarians cant get my vote because they would support laws that would empower bigots, racist, misogynist and discrimination. But he doesnt seem to be like that.
    Only been looking into him recently though.

    I'm a Green and actually support most Green policies so I don't feel I'm voting for the lesser of evils. Third parties don't have much chance, but at least you know they have an independent agenda. When they have as little money as the Greens, you can be pretty sure they didn't sell you out.

  10. #30
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Presidential Election: Who are you voting for or might/could you vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    I'm a Green and actually support most Green policies so I don't feel I'm voting for the lesser of evils. Third parties don't have much chance, but at least you know they have an independent agenda. When they have as little money as the Greens, you can be pretty sure they didn't sell you out.
    id tend to agree that why i asked some people about Jill is she REALLY as some of her stances seem to be on paper or not, id like to hear/see more clips of her actually speaking on the matter than I have.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •