View Poll Results: If he loses, my candidate lost because:

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • A majority of people preferred the issues of the winning candidate

    9 28.13%
  • The election was stolen

    2 6.25%
  • The media was biase against my candidate

    12 37.50%
  • Too many people are still racists

    4 12.50%
  • The rich, bankers and corporations bought the election

    6 18.75%
  • Voters are stupid

    13 40.63%
  • The winner lied about my candidate

    6 18.75%
  • The winner is a skillful liar

    9 28.13%
  • God has abandoned the USA

    3 9.38%
  • IDK/Other

    8 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: The reason if your candidate loses?

  1. #1
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    The reason if your candidate loses?

    If your candidate for president loses, what do you say will be the primary reason?
    Last edited by joko104; 11-01-12 at 05:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    Perception...
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  3. #3
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    A majority of the people, even by electoral college count, preferred the other candidate. I have no qualms with that.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  4. #4
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    voters are stupid, lol.

    As of this moment the poll clearly says 50% of people agree, voters are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #5
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    If your candidate for president loses, what do you say will be the primary reason?
    Seriously.....

    Only veterans should vote.... those who were willing to serve their country should have, the right to vote.

    Those who don't serve could still enjoy the benefits of society, but just don't have a say on how things are run

  6. #6
    Resident Cat Expert
    Green Balls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Last Seen
    11-13-15 @ 08:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,292

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Seriously.....

    Only veterans should vote.... those who were willing to serve their country should have, the right to vote.

    Those who don't serve could still enjoy the benefits of society, but just don't have a say on how things are run
    Sounds like "Stormship Troopers", you're only a citizen when you serve the military.

    Regarding the election, I'm split on the poll decision. 90% for "A majority of people preferred the issues of the winning candidate" and 10% for "The rich, bankers and corporations bought the election".
    Scientific fact: If you took all of the veins from your body and laid them end to end, you would die.

  7. #7
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    Quote Originally Posted by helix2048 View Post
    Sounds like "Stormship Troopers", you're only a citizen when you serve the military.

    Regarding the election, I'm split on the poll decision. 90% for "A majority of people preferred the issues of the winning candidate" and 10% for "The rich, bankers and corporations bought the election".
    It is from Stormship Troopers and I love, the idea

  8. #8
    Educator AreteCourage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    08-30-13 @ 12:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    790

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    Simple...the media does not report on 3rd party candidates, and people are not informed about their issues.
    Libertarian and Atheist...wow I'm a hated man.

  9. #9
    Professor
    iacardsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 09:51 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    Because my candidate is not Republican or Democrat is why.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
    - Mark Twain
    Run your own nation, play Cybernations.

  10. #10
    Demented Lycanthropist
    wolfman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    East Waboo USA
    Last Seen
    02-14-17 @ 01:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    5,058
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The reason if your candidate loses?

    The public bought into the attack ads. and didn't get up off the couch to see whats what
    "Those who do not learn from history and condemned to relive it".

    "There are those who will debate the necessity of wilderness, I will not, either you know it in your bones or you are very very old". Aldo Leopold - Sand County Almanac

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •