View Poll Results: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 26.14%
  • No

    65 73.86%
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 227

Thread: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

  1. #211
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
    The scandal is the coverup in progress. We the people are concerned about three areas of this incident:

    1) Before the attack, why was security reduced in spite of the increasing violence and concern by those on the ground?
    2) During the attack, who was watching/aware, what requests were made, what response was made, and who made the decisions?
    3) After the attack, why did the administration sock puppets (like Rice and Carney) insist on the YouTube fairy tale for so long, and at whose orders?

    The scandal can go away when we have our answers.
    Most of you have done a lot of mind reading and wild speculation on those those things. In most cases we have answer, and they seem plausible. At some point you have to quit wildly throwing stuff up and produce evidence. In today's world, secrets are nearly impossible to keep. Don't you remember the Bush presidency? Secrets are uncovered rather quickly today.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Most of you have done a lot of mind reading and wild speculation on those those things. In most cases we have answer, and they seem plausible. At some point you have to quit wildly throwing stuff up and produce evidence. In today's world, secrets are nearly impossible to keep. Don't you remember the Bush presidency? Secrets are uncovered rather quickly today.
    Yeah I think those cellphones, vidos and cam corders the Libyans confiscated and gave to the FBI in Tripoli with the pictures on them count as evidence. Also the Libyan Security Commander of the Battalion and the TNC of Libya has confirmed they told US Diplomats 3 days prior to the attack it was to dangerous to go in. Moreover we now have video footage of the road blocks that were set up by the local militia and authority in the Region. Moreover they even have documents copied that were sent to the Libyans both local and government Forces.

    Plus we have Rice, Clinton and Obama faces all on footage blaming the attack on a film. So far the evidence just keeps mounting against them. Lets not forget those WH leaks either. As well as Panetta now stating General Ham and Him decided not to take any other action.

  3. #213
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah I think those cellphones, vidos and cam corders the Libyans confiscated and gave to the FBI in Tripoli with the pictures on them count as evidence. Also the Libyan Security Commander of the Battalion and the TNC of Libya has confirmed they told US Diplomats 3 days prior to the attack it was to dangerous to go in. Moreover we now have video footage of the road blocks that were set up by the local militia and authority in the Region. Moreover they even have documents copied that were sent to the Libyans both local and government Forces.

    Plus we have Rice, Clinton and Obama faces all on footage blaming the attack on a film. So far the evidence just keeps mounting against them. Lets not forget those WH leaks either. As well as Panetta now stating General Ham and Him decided not to take any other action.
    They have to show what you claim they show. Nothing you present so far backs what you claim. Remove your prejudgement and you'll see what I mean.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    They have to show what you claim they show. Nothing you present so far backs what you claim. Remove your prejudgement and you'll see what I mean.
    The only thing it backs is the new sources that have identified such. Which has also helped to progress the matter. Well that and alluding to the fact that Team Obama dropped the ball.

  5. #215
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    The only thing it backs is the new sources that have identified such. Which has also helped to progress the matter. Well that and alluding to the fact that Team Obama dropped the ball.
    Doesn't mean it will progress the way you want. Again, you may be very disappointed.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #216
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?


    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, "Nope!"

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    ..... Looks like the light bulbs are finally being turned on!

  8. #218
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?


    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, "Nope!"

    Maybe the question should be "Will Republican/conservatives try and keep the Libya tragedy alive and twisted?"



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    Maybe the question should be "Will Republican/conservatives try and keep the Libya tragedy alive and twisted?"
    Perhaps you should ask the Democratic Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee who called for hearings. Diane Fienstein is the Name.....do you think she is keeping it alive and twisted for snits and giggles?

  10. #220
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Will the Libya scandal lose the election for Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Perhaps you should ask the Democratic Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee who called for hearings. Diane Fienstein is the Name.....do you think she is keeping it alive and twisted for snits and giggles?
    There is nothing wrong in asking for a hearing. A full investigation is necessary and appropriate. To try and make accusations before the truth comes out is not. The right already had all the answers before any of the facts started coming out. Tsk, tsk.



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •