View Poll Results: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    93 69.92%
  • Yes

    18 13.53%
  • I like Mashed Potatoes

    22 16.54%
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 509

Thread: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    To: Maceman

    Here is a rough summary:

    Below two percent Muslims are well-behaved citizens and cause little apparent trouble for the host society.

    At two percent and three percent Muslims begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

    From five percent on Muslims exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They push for the introduction of halal (”clean” by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves—along with threats for failure to comply (United States, Switzerland, Sweden). At this point, Muslims work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, or Islamic law. (England, Netherlands, Philippines).

    When Muslims reach 10 percent of the population, they increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris—car burning). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam, Denmark—Mohammed cartoons, murder of Theo van Gogh).

    After reaching 20 percent of a population expect hair-trigger rioting, Jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning (Indonesia, Ethiopia).

    After 40 percent you find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare (Bosnia, Chad).

    From 60 percent you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and jizya, the tax placed on [conquered] infidels (Sudan, Albania).

    After 80 percent, expect to find state-run ethnic cleansing and genocide (Syria, Egypt, UAE).

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I just wasnt sure how you were planing on getting you star to not wanna leave because without hot lesbians, no matter how good the beer, shell be back
    Import lesbians from the USA? :P

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    I haven't met a redhead that's a 10. I'd give Alyson Hannigan an 8, maybe. I think that's because I love nerdy chicks, and she played the "band camp geek" way too well.

    Still rather have Tara Reid in glasses, if we're dealing in hypotheticals that have absolutely no chance of coming true.

  4. #74
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    I think sharia law frowns on hot lesbians too. I guess we could make a list of reasons Sharia Law will never catch on here.

    Beer
    Hooters
    Hot lesbians
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #75
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    I have a red head problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I haven't met a redhead that's a 10. I'd give Alyson Hannigan an 8, maybe. I think that's because I love nerdy chicks, and she played the "band camp geek" way too well.

    Still rather have Tara Reid in glasses, if we're dealing in hypotheticals that have absolutely no chance of coming true.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  6. #76
    Professor
    zstep18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Last Seen
    02-24-14 @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    To: Maceman

    Here is a rough summary:

    Below two percent Muslims are well-behaved citizens and cause little apparent trouble for the host society.

    At two percent and three percent Muslims begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

    From five percent on Muslims exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They push for the introduction of halal (”clean” by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves—along with threats for failure to comply (United States, Switzerland, Sweden). At this point, Muslims work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, or Islamic law. (England, Netherlands, Philippines).

    When Muslims reach 10 percent of the population, they increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris—car burning). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam, Denmark—Mohammed cartoons, murder of Theo van Gogh).

    After reaching 20 percent of a population expect hair-trigger rioting, Jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning (Indonesia, Ethiopia).

    After 40 percent you find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare (Bosnia, Chad).

    From 60 percent you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and jizya, the tax placed on [conquered] infidels (Sudan, Albania).

    After 80 percent, expect to find state-run ethnic cleansing and genocide (Syria, Egypt, UAE).
    Is this based on any fact at all?

  7. #77
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I haven't met a redhead that's a 10. I'd give Alyson Hannigan an 8, maybe. I think that's because I love nerdy chicks, and she played the "band camp geek" way too well.

    Still rather have Tara Reid in glasses, if we're dealing in hypotheticals that have absolutely no chance of coming true.
    yeah i used to like her but she got mileage on here quick IMO

    and I certainly did, and I was lucky enough to call her mine for a while hmmmmmmmmm lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #78
    Professor
    zstep18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Last Seen
    02-24-14 @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    and I certainly did, and I was lucky enough to call her mine for a while hmmmmmmmmm lol
    Wait, what?

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    You went balls deep on Tara Reid?

    I would act more surprised but...well...it's Tara Reid.

  10. #80
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    I'll come in the USA and you can treat me to a tour of all american... beers... then you can come in Europe and I'll just take you to Ireland and Belgium and you will never want to leave.
    Your grossly underestimating the quality of American craft beers, just sayin.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •