View Poll Results: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    93 69.92%
  • Yes

    18 13.53%
  • I like Mashed Potatoes

    22 16.54%
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 509

Thread: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

  1. #481
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    From my perspective,I believe he just TOLD you what you don't understand.
    I hope you understand,Objective-J,why I say there are so many wannabe tyrants on this forum.
    Religious people typically don't understand, and what they don't understand, they punish. Same can be said for secular people and their man-made morals, too.

  2. #482
    Guru
    Aderleth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-08-16 @ 06:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,294

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    It shouldn't be a matter of which is more dangerous, but a matter of all religion being dangerous.

    All religion is irrational and dangerous in some form or another.
    Just out of curiousity, didn't you used to be religious? I could have sworn you've identified yourself as Christian at some point in the past. Maybe I've got you confused with someone else?

  3. #483
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you are still deflecting
    As you're staring at the mirror when you say that....

  4. #484
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    As you're staring at the mirror when you say that....
    Thats what I thought, you were told by the OP what it meant and you are simply wrong for some reason that hurts your feelings and you choose to lie about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #485
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Religious people typically don't understand, and what they don't understand, they punish. Same can be said for secular people and their man-made morals, too.
    How do I "punish"?

  6. #486
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Secularism is souless: Rejects spirituality.

    Secularism is decadent: Embraces worldliness.

    Secularism is indifferent: Nothing really matters.
    Gee,all that sounds like OPINIONS to me.
    You could have saved typing time and bandwidth by stating "Because I said so",because in my opinion that is all your above post amounts to.
    Sorry if I do not see any reason to accept that as "proof".

  7. #487
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Thats what I thought,
    You don't think. You react.

    Paste the op, Objective. I'm not going to play your games all day.

  8. #488
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    2: And what exactly is decadence and worldliness? Whatever that doesn't embrace what your ancient books says is right?
    Decadence and worldliness contribute to the decline of society and civilization. It's been apparent throughout human history. To determine what it is, you need look no further than the contributing factors in history.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post

    3: Because there's no such thing as "mattering." Nothing matters, because we're born into this world, and then we die. Do the birds and the other animals around us have meaning, too? Or is it, according to man, that the primary meaning of animals is to be eaten or enjoyed? You probably think life has meaning. Prove it.
    If your life means nothing, and does not matter, then why do you continue to live? Why do you allow others to live?
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  9. #489
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Gee,all that sounds like OPINIONS to me.
    You could have saved typing time and bandwidth by stating "Because I said so",because in my opinion that is all your above post amounts to.
    Sorry if I do not see any reason to accept that as "proof".
    The proof is in the pudding, Verthaine. What do you want? You have the entire secular world at your fingertips. Do you see things differently?

  10. #490
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aderleth View Post
    Just out of curiousity, didn't you used to be religious? I could have sworn you've identified yourself as Christian at some point in the past. Maybe I've got you confused with someone else?
    Used to be Christian. Started debating, thinking, learning, and craving answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    How do I "punish"?
    Simple. Religious man creates sin. If you don't understand something, you demonize it. It was even worse in that past, when thousands were killed due to religion.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •