View Poll Results: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    93 69.92%
  • Yes

    18 13.53%
  • I like Mashed Potatoes

    22 16.54%
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 509

Thread: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

  1. #451
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Im sure you think that but the post history proves you wrong, not our fault you totally kneejerked and now you are trying to save face
    I'm not the one struggling with his op, my friend. You see only what you want to see.

  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Secularism in itself is the embracement of logic and reason.
    No, it isn't. Science is the embracement of logic and reason. Secularism is what I just said it was.

  3. #453
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,818

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I'm not the one struggling with his op, my friend. You see only what you want to see.
    Actually you are the ONLY one struggling with it LMAO other people have addressed it in this thread, the OP further explained his meaning but some how YOU think you have it right LMAO

    The irony in your post is astounding since you are the only one making stuff up
    Last edited by AGENT J; 11-06-12 at 01:19 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #454
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    No, it isn't. Science is the embracement of logic and reason. Secularism is what I just said it was.
    You mean this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    So is Secularism. It's the most souless, decadent & indifferent system on the planet. I'm much happier as a Christian than I ever was in your neck of the woods.
    In my opinion,you should of added the words "in my opinion" to that sentence instead of phrasing it like you are some regal majesty issuing a royal decree.I myself am far happier not being a christian.But hey,if belng a follower of a religion makes you happy,thats cool by me.I personally don't need any religion and have done quite well for myself because of it.

  5. #455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    No, it isn't. Science is the embracement of logic and reason. Secularism is what I just said it was.
    Except you're wrong, and the mere fact that you're religious is even more evidence as to why.

    Secularism itself is a doctrine that rejects religion and religious considerations. By adhering to secularism, one then embraces the facts of life, whether it be through things like science, mathematics, or logic.

    You don't even know what secularism is, and you're blinded by religion, so forgive me for saying you're not credible on this issue. You don't deserve to post statements of "fact," ever, so long as you embrace your erroneous beliefs.

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO.... LMAO.....
    Something tells me that you aren't laughing. In fact, something tells me you are far from it.

    Give it a rest, Objective-J. I'm the one who reposted his original op, and explained its meaning. The longer you fight against me, the less you realize what the guy said. Notice he's already walked away from the debate. You should follow suit. It's the smartest thing you can do at this point.

  7. #457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    In my opinion,you should of added the words "in my opinion" to that sentence instead of phrasing it like you are some regal majesty issuing a royal decree.
    If you disagree with me, then prove me wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    I myself am far happier not being a christian.But hey,if belng a follower of a religion makes you happy,thats cool by me.I personally don't need any religion and have done quite well for myself because of it.
    I commend you for finding your center. Not many people can honestly say that; even followers of religion. That's why I don't limit myself to just being a follower. I actually practice what is preached. I'm not perfect, by any means, but I am happy with the path I've chosen.

  8. #458
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,818

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Something tells me that you aren't laughing. In fact, something tells me you are far from it.

    Give it a rest, Objective-J. I'm the one who reposted his original op, and explained its meaning. The longer you fight against me, the less you realize what the guy said. Notice he's already walked away from the debate. You should follow suit. It's the smartest thing you can do at this point.
    im definitely laughing at you blatantly lying, its hilarious that somebody would be so dishonest instead of just manning up, showing integrity and admitting you misunderstood. you were wrong then and you are wrong now LMAO

    Your were kneejerk, it happens. Ive done it myself, but some how you think that continuing to lie will make somebody believe you, it wont. YOU dont get to make up what he meant. You are PRAYING i do walk away and you can convince me of your dishonesty but it wont work. Your were wrong and the more you deny it the more you expose yourself . Good honest objective posters just simply admit thier mistakes, from some reason you choose a different path, fine by me

    keep doing it, its hilarious.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #459
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Let's see you prove me wrong, Dooble, or is it that you are the one who has fled?

  10. #460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    im definitely laughing at you blatantly lying, its hilarious that somebody would be so dishonest instead of just manning up, showing integrity and admitting you misunderstood. you were wrong then and you are wrong now LMAO

    Your were kneejerk, it happens. Ive done it myself, but some how you think that continuing to lie will make somebody believe you, it wont. YOU dont get to make up what he meant. You are PRAYING i do walk away and you can convince me of your dishonesty but it wont work. Your were wrong and the more you deny it the more you expose yourself . Good honest objective posters just simply admit thier mistakes, from some reason you choose a different path, fine by me

    keep doing it, its hilarious.
    Now you're just making a fool of yourself.

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •