View Poll Results: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    93 69.92%
  • Yes

    18 13.53%
  • I like Mashed Potatoes

    22 16.54%
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 509

Thread: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

  1. #411
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    DO YOU FEAR SHARIA LAW

    plain as day bro, can't hide the truth.
    what truths have you posted?
    and how do they matter to my question?

    you failed on the trap issue plan and simple lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #412
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    08-23-13 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    213

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    what truths have you posted?
    and how do they matter to my question?

    you failed on the trap issue plan and simple lol
    You do not have to FEAR sharia law in order to believe it to be a possibility. You are instigating that anyone who thinks Sharia Law could be a possibility, is someone who fears it, and thereby implicating they fear Muslims.

    That is plain and simple, Mr. Dodge and Twist.

  3. #413
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    You do not have to FEAR sharia law in order to believe it to be a possibility. You are instigating that anyone who thinks Sharia Law could be a possibility, is someone who fears it, and thereby implicating they fear Muslims.

    That is plain and simple, Mr. Dodge and Twist.
    instigating??? LMAO

    wow you like to make stuff up dont you, no i didnt thats your biased dishonest mind made up.

    Please point where i said they have to be the same?

    you are dishonest and you TWISTED what is being asked unless of course you have proof, thats whats plain and simple.

    Mr. Biased and Failure LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #414
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    08-23-13 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    213

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Im asking this question because of some of the people I have encountered that want extra laws made banning it and they say they would never vote for ANY Muslim politician because of it.

    SO I ask, do you fear Sharia Law and think its a possibility here in the US.

    I do not.
    This is the THIRD TIME I am quoting your original post where you say "Do you fear sharia law and think its a possibility here in the US?" Thats not what the poll says, thats what the original post says. You even put the *AND* in Bold Face.

    Who's Twisting?

  5. #415
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    This is the THIRD TIME I am quoting your original post where you say "Do you fear sharia law and think its a possibility here in the US?" Thats not what the poll says, thats what the original post says. You even put the *AND* in Bold Face.

    Who's Twisting?
    yes that is the QUESTION that was in the post

    its a question, it doesnt "insinuate" ANYTHING.LMAO

    I asked you for proof of you LIE that you said I insinuated they have to exist together? that never happened, its a lie.

    so again I ask for proof of your lie please?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #416
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    08-23-13 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    213

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yes that is the QUESTION that was in the post

    its a question, it doesnt "insinuate" ANYTHING.LMAO

    I asked you for proof of you LIE that you said I insinuated they have to exist together? that never happened, its a lie.

    so again I ask for proof of your lie please?
    The Poll asks whether you believe Sharia Law to be a possibility. The Original Post *ADDS* that if you think so, you fear Sharia Law. Trap.

  7. #417
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    The Poll asks whether you believe Sharia Law to be a possibility. The Original Post *ADDS* that if you think so, you fear Sharia Law. Trap.
    wrong again, but nice try. Let me know when you have proof of your lie LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #418
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    08-23-13 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    213

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    wrong again, but nice try. Let me know when you have proof of your lie LOL
    I'd love to make a poll within a poll, but, this is your post, so have fun!

  9. #419
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    I'd love to make a poll within a poll, but, this is your post, so have fun!
    i would love for you to do that to because that would also fail because you still have ZERO proof of your lie
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    How about Freedom of Speech? Yes, and let me attack the straw man called "Uneducated if you don't agree with me"

    this is what was in the OP:
    "Im asking this question because of some of the people I have encountered that want extra laws made banning it and they say they would never vote for ANY Muslim politician because of it.

    SO I ask, do you fear Sharia Law and think its a possibility here in the US.

    I do not."

    He's not just asking if you think its a possibility, because if you do (which I believe almost everything to be POSSIBLE, plausible is another story) then you automatically agree to "fearing Sharia law". Its a trap, take off your blinders.
    Not, it's not. There can never be any greater freedom of religion for a Muslim than for anyone else in the US.

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •