View Poll Results: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    93 69.92%
  • Yes

    18 13.53%
  • I like Mashed Potatoes

    22 16.54%
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 509

Thread: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

  1. #211
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I know... all good. I a just a talker. Or typer in this case since I am at the library...
    no biggie, well have fun, I gotta get out here and "geek" it up

    got a new computer coming and im totally reformatting the bedroom, new desk, new entertainment stand so i got disconnect and ill be down probably the rest of the night.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Stealth Jihad is so stealth that even when told about it people seem to miss it... boggles the mind, but there it is.
    Exactly. Good to see you, Bodhi.

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I expect that the person who makes a claims supports that claim. This is basic.
    Your choice.

    Follow up on a tip and become better informed or remain uninformed.

  4. #214
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    That's how you act/post.

    And you deserve no apology.

    Grow a pair.
    I dared you to put up the post number and quote where I equated Islam with the civil rights movement and this is the best you can do?
    Bwahahahahaha!!!!
    Apparently I have a big pair so can I stick it into your "lady parts"?

  5. #215
    Sage
    German guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Last Seen
    08-24-17 @ 06:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Oh my, I am afraid we have crossed deep into "Protocols of the Elders of Califate" territory.
    "Not learning from mistakes is worse than committing mistakes. When you don't allow yourself to make mistakes, it is hard to be tolerant of others and it does not allow even God to be merciful."

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    So what is YOUR point?I'll ask you the same question I asked Mardsen?
    What do you suggest we do about it that's not already being done by our own government?
    That is different from what you've asked me.

    Our govenment has not clearly come to grips with the necessarily and definitely NOT politically correct assessment of Islam and Islamism. It will take wisdom, insight and courage to come up with a definition of Islam and Islamism. Until then it will remain as just one more difference between Libs and Cons that smart adversaries will use to exploit us and our system of laws to achieve their goals.

  7. #217
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by German guy View Post
    Oh my, I am afraid we have crossed deep into "Protocols of the Elders of Califate" territory.
    I agree,this has become serious tinfoil hat territory.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    I dared you to put up the post number and quote where I equated Islam with the civil rights movement and this is the best you can do?
    Bwahahahahaha!!!!
    Apparently I have a big pair so can I stick it into your "lady parts"?
    You can take the ahem, guy out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the ahem, guy.

  9. #219
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    That is different from what you've asked me.

    Our govenment has not clearly come to grips with the necessarily and definitely NOT politically correct assessment of Islam and Islamism. It will take wisdom, insight and courage to come up with a definition of Islam and Islamism. Until then it will remain as just one more difference between Libs and Cons that smart adversaries will use to exploit us and our system of laws to achieve their goals.
    And you still haven't answered the question.
    You're still dancing around not giving anything concrete about what YOU would do.

    So what are YOUR definitions of ISLAM and ISLAMISM?

  10. #220
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Do think Sharia Law is a REAL possiblity in the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    You can take the ahem, guy out of the gutter but you can't take the gutter out of the ahem, guy.
    And you seem to be very acquainted with the gutter,I see.

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •