View Poll Results: If you felt the person was qualified would you vote for a Muslim president?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    43 65.15%
  • No

    16 24.24%
  • I like mashed potatoes

    7 10.61%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 165

Thread: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

  1. #41
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Every Wednesday on FOB Sharana they had a potato bar...ooooh my god that so delicious.....all-you-can-eat potato bar...mashed, fried, sweet, chopped with onions and bacon....
    consider me jealous!

    not an onion fan though i hate when "taters" have those little scallions in them

    onions smell like BO lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Last Seen
    07-07-16 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,854

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) wrong again, i dont need to know you to know you made a bigoted statement which the FACT is you did
    Here is something that you need to learn. Just because you think a statement is extremely bigoted does not mean it really is. And just because someone is against abortion does not mean they hate women.

    3.) not a try at all, im not, ive been called both on this board liberal and conservative and it often happens in a case like now when someone is loosing a debate or cant defend themselves, its very telling and exposes you further
    Oh.. really? Quote yourself.

    4.) I didnt start anything just pointed out a fact you said something bigoted

    and now you just lied I set no difference standard for anybody LMAO wow you are just on a roll
    You started with this thread with intention of calling people racists if they answered wrong.

    5.) what racist crap????? nobody played the race care LMAO Muslim isnt a race you are very uneducated on this subject i see, stop now your hole is just getting deeper and you are looking more silly with ever post WOW LMAO
    You do realize that the definition of racists has changed since 1900? It has been expanded. For instance we call nazis racist for hating Jews.

    But I see that for the third time you failed to answer my argument that you are showing obvious double standards. Can you give me an estimate of how many times I need to mention it before you will answer? I think that is very telling that you refuse to answer.

    I also notice that you seem to have some kind of fetish of declaring yourself the winner. Real winners do not need to declare themselves as winners, only losers need to do that.

  3. #43
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
    1.)Here is something that you need to learn. Just because you think a statement is extremely bigoted does not mean it really is. And just because someone is against abortion does not mean they hate women.


    2.)Oh.. really? Quote yourself.


    3.)You started with this thread with intention of calling people racists if they answered wrong.


    4.)You do realize that the definition of racists has changed since 1900? It has been expanded. For instance we call nazis racist for hating Jews.

    5.)But I see that for the third time you failed to answer my argument that you are showing obvious double standards. Can you give me an estimate of how many times I need to mention it before you will answer? I think that is very telling that you refuse to answer.

    I also notice that you seem to have some kind of fetish of declaring yourself the winner. Real winners do not need to declare themselves as winners, only losers need to do that.
    1.) thanks for the info, guess what your statements was bigoted and thats a fact
    2.) I have no idea what you are talking about, fact remains you were wrong and I have been called both
    3.) you keep saying this lie but the fact remains you are wrong and i didnt call anybody racist. LMAO
    4.) fact remains you said something bigoted, i never brought up race or played the race cared or called you racist. You are deflecting again trying to save face but you are failing again and making it worse and more funny.
    5.)what argument? i have showed no double standard, this is another lie. If you falsely believe i showed a double standard PROVE it LMAO
    6.) oh look another failed insult, again plese whip the egg of your face before it starts to burn you.

    fact remains you made a bigoted statement and are now telling lies

    let me know when you can prove otherwise
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Last Seen
    07-07-16 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,854

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) thanks for the info, guess what your statements was bigoted and thats a fact
    In what world do you define the facts? I repeat just because you think a statement is extremely bigoted does not mean it really is. And just because someone is against abortion does not mean they hate women.

    2.) I have no idea what you are talking about, fact remains you were wrong and I have been called both
    Oh.. right so now you pretend you got the memory of the goldfish. You claimed you were not a liberal and have been called conservative plenty of times on this forum. Prove it, cause I can only find people calling you a liberal.

    4.) fact remains you said something bigoted, i never brought up race or played the race cared or called you racist. You are deflecting again trying to save face but you are failing again and making it worse and more funny.
    You just said I was extremely bigoted against Muslims, and hating Muslims is considered racist. Use your brain. Logically you are calling me a racist too.

    And the bigot card is no better than the racists card.
    5.)what argument? i have showed no double standard, this is another lie. If you falsely believe i showed a double standard PROVE it LMAO
    You do realize that your arguments would be much more effective if you backed them up instead of claiming I lie all the time. As pointed out 4 times before now you said it is okay if a liberal does not support a very christian candidate as long as it is not solely based on religion. But when I am skeptical of a Muslim candidate and need to get to know what he really think first then I am an extreme bigot.

    6.) oh look another failed insult, again plese whip the egg of your face before it starts to burn you.
    Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? Your whole post is a complete rant about how much I lie, how racist/bigoted I am and how awesome you think yourself are. Again as pointed out.

    Real winners do not need to declare themselves as winners, only losers need to do that. It is not a direct insult towards you, unless you have a fetish of declaring yourself as a winner.

  5. #45
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by the_recruit View Post
    What if they are american "born" but not american "bred"?

    Depends on the background and circumstances...just like with everyone else

  6. #46
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
    1.)In what world do you define the facts? I repeat just because you think a statement is extremely bigoted does not mean it really is. And just because someone is against abortion does not mean they hate women.


    2.)Oh.. right so now you pretend you got the memory of the goldfish. You claimed you were not a liberal and have been called conservative plenty of times on this forum. Prove it, cause I can only find people calling you a liberal.


    3.)You just said I was extremely bigoted against Muslims, and hating Muslims is considered racist. Use your brain. And no matter if we call the bigot card or the racists card it does not get any better.


    4.)You do realize that your arguments would be much more effective if you backed them up instead of claiming I lie all the time.
    5.)As pointed out 4 times before now you said it is okay if a liberal does not support a very christian candidate as long as it is not solely based on religion.
    6.) But when I am skeptical of a Muslim candidate and need to get to know what he really think first then I am an extreme bigot.


    7.)Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? Again as pointed out.

    Real winners do not need to declare themselves as winners, only losers need to do that. It is not a direct insult towards you, unless you have a fetish of declaring yourself as a winner.
    good lord lol

    1.) keep repeating this, doesnt change the fact you made a bigoted statement. LMAO
    2.) wow another lie, i said I been called both, i have no clue how many times, but the fact remains I have been called both. have fun trying to change that and im not going through my posts looking i have no clue even where to look, why would I? lol
    3.) this is another LIE, I said your made a bigoted statement and your thought process on this matter was extremely bigoted. I am using my brain, PLEASE take your own advice lol, Im also being honest something you prove incapable of doing post after post. Why are you so dishonest? never said you hate muslims or mention raced or called you directly bigoted these are all nonsensical biased kneejerk lies you made up in your head LOL
    4.) i am not stating any arguments so im fine, nor is your approval my gaol. I simply pointed out a fact
    5.) ANOTHER lie, jeez do you ever stop, i NEVER said that EVER?A?A :laughat" you are making a complete fool of yourslef and every honest and objective poster readin this see it.

    this is what you asked

    A.)Would liberals vote for Paul Ryan if he suddenly became a liberal?
    B.)Would liberals support a very christian candidate? Probably not.

    this is what I answered

    A.) dont know but if they didnt vote for him solely based on religion though they would be bigots
    B.) yes they would if he was QUALIFIED but if they didnt based solely on religion then they too would be bigots

    so wanna try again with your LIES lmao

    6.) another lie, again i never called you a extreme bigot ever. 2 I said you made a bigoted comment and it wasnt that you were skeptical

    7.) yep and i didnt do what you did

    8.) thanks for your meaningless opinion

    Ive never seen anybody make themselves look so silly by lying and denying facts so much

    lets review

    FACTS: you made a bigoted statement
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Last Seen
    07-07-16 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,854

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    good lord lol
    1.) keep repeating this, doesnt change the fact you made a bigoted statement. LMAO
    Keep saying it, it doesn't make it more true.

    2.) wow another lie, i said I been called both, i have no clue how many times, but the fact remains I have been called both. have fun trying to change that and im not going through my posts looking i have no clue even where to look, why would I? lol
    I think if you had been called conservative plenty of times it would be easy to find. But I can make it easier for you. Post a post where you are criticizing liberals, but not conservatives. I have a feeling you might even struggle finding that, because nearly all of your topics is about how bad conservatives are. Take a look at the last 100 posts and see how many are conservative posts and how many are liberal posts.

    You are not a independent. You are a liberal democrat.

    3.) this is another LIE, I said your made a bigoted statement and your thought process on this matter was extremely bigoted. I am using my brain, PLEASE take your own advice lol, Im also being honest something you prove incapable of doing post after post. Why are you so dishonest? never said you hate muslims or mention raced or called you directly bigoted these are all nonsensical biased kneejerk lies you made up in your head LOL
    Oh.. right. So I am extremely bigoted, but I don't hate Muslims. And sorry there is no difference between saying my thought process is extremely bigoted and I am extremely bigoted.

    4.) i am not stating any arguments so im fine, nor is your approval my gaol. I simply pointed out a fact
    And in what universe do you define the facts?

    5.) ANOTHER lie, jeez do you ever stop, i NEVER said that EVER?A?A :laughat" you are making a complete fool of yourslef and every honest and objective poster readin this see it.

    this is what you asked

    A.)Would liberals vote for Paul Ryan if he suddenly became a liberal?
    B.)Would liberals support a very christian candidate? Probably not.

    this is what I answered

    A.) dont know but if they didnt vote for him solely based on religion though they would be bigots
    B.) yes they would if he was QUALIFIED but if they didnt based solely on religion then they too would be bigots
    You just said it there. So when are you going to explain why you set different standards for liberals and me. Because I definitely wouldn't reject a Muslim candidate based solely on religion, but according to you I am an extreme bigot. Sorry, my though process is extremely bigoted, which is exactly the same.

    And btw. screaming lies is not going to work.

    6.) another lie, again i never called you a extreme bigot ever. 2 I said you made a bigoted comment and it wasnt that you were skeptical
    Um... yes it was. I said i was skeptical. You asked if I would be skeptical of other religions, and I said no as generally other religions are more moderate. But if they were radicals of course it would impact my decision.

    7.) yep and i didnt do what you did
    You whole post is a rant against me, but you are still claiming you never insult me. So when you say I am a extreme bigot, uneducated, liar, etc. What exactly are you doing?

    8.) thanks for your meaningless opinion
    it is still true. Real winners do not need to declare themselves as winners, only losers need to do that.

    I have noticed a sharp decline in "I am winning" statements after I said it, so I will just keep reminding you.

    FACTS: you made a bigoted statement
    Again, you do not define what is facts.
    Last edited by Camlon; 10-19-12 at 05:51 AM.

  8. #48
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
    1.)Keep saying it, it doesn't make it more true.


    2.)I think if you had been called conservative plenty of times it would be easy to find. But I can make it easier for you. Post a post where you are criticizing liberals, but not conservatives.


    3.)Oh.. right. So I am extremely bigoted, but I don't hate Muslims. And sorry there is no difference between saying my thought process is extremely bigoted and I am extremely bigoted.


    4.)And in what universe do you define the facts?


    5.)You just said it there. So when are you going to explain why you set different standards for liberals and me. Because I definitely wouldn't reject a Muslim candidate based solely on religion, but according to you I am an extreme bigot. Sorry, my though process is extremely bigoted, which is exactly the same.

    6.)And btw. screaming lies is not going to work.


    7.)Um... yes it was. I said i was skeptical. You asked if I would be skeptical of other religions, and I said no as generally other religions are more moderate. But if they were radicals of course it would impact my decision.


    8.)You whole post is a rant against me, but you are still claiming you never insult me. So when you say I am a extreme bigot, uneducated, liar, etc. What exactly are you doing?


    9.)it is still true. Real winners do not need to declare themselves as winners, only losers need to do that.

    I have noticed a sharp decline in "I am winning" statements after I said it, so I will just keep reminding you.


    10.)Again, you do not define what is facts.
    1.)LMAO I agree 100% it doesnt make it MORE true, its just true, its just a fact WOW
    2.) again there you go lying again who said " a lot"
    3.) this is another lie an intellectual and factually dishonest, geez you are desperate lol
    never called YOU extremely bigoted, never said you hate muslims
    4.) "I" dont, facts define themselves I have no impact on facts
    5.) is english your first language because I absolutely positively did not say what you lied and falsely accused me of its right there and its not even CLOSE to what you said LMAO how do you possible make up that much BS in your head?
    6.) work? work on what? lol
    7.) I didnt say you didnt say that I said thats not what I called bigoted WOW
    8.) telling the truth
    9.) nope only your opinion, seems you have serious issues telling the difference between facts/truth vs opinion/lies
    10.) again I agree 100% good thing i didnt

    another long post by you

    the fact still stands you made a bigoted comment

    but now you look even more silly and have told even more lies than before.

    let me know when anything changes, i cant wait for the next post where you prove absolutely nothing look even more silly and the facts dont change again
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-19-12 at 06:04 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Last Seen
    07-07-16 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,854

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.)LMAO I agree 100% it doesnt make it MORE true, its just true, its just a fact WOW
    Haha, nice try. Again, as stated a million times before, you do not define what is facts.

    2.) again there you go lying again who said " a lot"
    You wrote "it often happens", so who is lying now?

    Also, it is quite telling when you are unable to give a single example of you posting a conservative post. That should have been easy if you are an independent.

    5.) is english your first language because I absolutely positively did not say what you lied and falsely accused me of its right there and its not even CLOSE to what you said LMAO
    Actually, no it isn't and my English is still better than your broken English. It is really funny when people who are absolutely terrible in English try to use the English argument. I mean seriously, what kind of English is this I set no difference standard for anybody.

    However, what you said was pretty clear. You said they are bigots if they reject a candidate based solely on their religion. You said "solely based on religion though they would be bigots" not "they would be bigots if religion is a factor at all".

    7.) I didnt say you didnt say that I said thats not what I called bigoted WOW
    ???
    And you accused me of bad English.

    8.) telling the truth
    Of course, when you insult people it is not insulting at all. You are just educating them.

    9.) nope only your opinion, seems you have serious issues telling the difference between facts/truth vs opinion/lies
    If it was only my opinion, then why have you stopped declaring yourself the winner? You stopped because you know it is true. Real winners do not need to declare themselves as winners, only losers need to do that.

    the fact still stands you made a bigoted comment

    but now you look even more silly and have told even more lies than before.
    Again, you do not define the facts, and you never will. Repeating it will not make it more true. You can claim I look silly, but you were the one who failed to find a single person who called you a conservative, and then you failed to find a conservative post coming from you. Then despite your absolutely terrible English, you tried to discredit me by asking if English was my first language which it isn't.

    It is time for you to take a look in the mirror.
    Last edited by Camlon; 10-19-12 at 06:37 AM.

  10. #50
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    I will be voting for Mr. Romney. I'm a Mormon, just as he is, but that has little to do with my vote. I perceive him as being very far short of my ideal candidate, but at this point, it is him or Obama, and I see him as very likely to be a major improvement over Obama. I guess I'm really not voting so much for Mitt Romney as against Barak Obama.

    If the choice was between Romney, or a Muslim whose policies I thought would be better for the nation than Romney's, I would vote for the Muslim.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •