View Poll Results: If you felt the person was qualified would you vote for a Muslim president?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    43 65.15%
  • No

    16 24.24%
  • I like mashed potatoes

    7 10.61%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 165

Thread: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

  1. #151
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    did you not see that crowd laughing while stoning the little girl to death? in 4 different videos?
    did you just suggest that there were 2.079 billion muslims in that video? WOW thats amazing!!!!

    LMAO, fail

    like i said you provided ZERO proof, ill keep waiting though because you are very entertaining.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    did you just suggest that there were 2.079 billion muslims in that video? WOW thats amazing!!!!

    LMAO, fail

    like i said you provided ZERO proof, ill keep waiting though because you are very entertaining.

    why does the murder of young women amuse you?

  3. #153
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    why does the murder of young women amuse you?
    who said it did? thats right, NOBODY lol just another lie and deflection by you but it doent work on educated objective people.
    You are still wrong and im still waiting for factual proof
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    who said it did? thats right, NOBODY lol just another lie and deflection by you but it doent work on educated objective people.
    You are still wrong and im still waiting for factual proof
    the proof is all posted above.

    you keep using these smileys like there is something funny about what we're talking about. there is nothing funny about this.

  5. #155
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    the proof is all posted above.

    you keep using these smileys like there is something funny about what we're talking about. there is nothing funny about this.
    no the is ZERO proof above, sorry you are wrong.
    there is something VERY funny about our conversation, its YOU and your lies LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no the is ZERO proof above, sorry you are wrong.
    there is something VERY funny about our conversation, its YOU and your lies LMAO


    which part of that is a lie?

  7. #157
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post

    which part of that is a lie?
    the part where you think 2.079 billion muslims support that and are extremist :shurg: plain and simple, LIE LMAO

    let me know when you have any facts to back up your lie, ill be here waiting ready to laugh at you some more
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    the part where you think 2.079 billion muslims support that and are extremist :shurg: plain and simple, LIE LMAO

    let me know when you have any facts to back up your lie, ill be here waiting ready to laugh at you some more
    you're not laughing at me, you're laughing at that poor girl buried up to her chest being stoned to death by her family/friends because she would not submit to Islams restrictions on women.

  9. #159
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    you're not laughing at me, you're laughing at that poor girl buried up to her chest being stoned to death by her family/friends because she would not submit to Islams restrictions on women.
    thats yet another lie, do you ever stop lying? at this point every Muslim i personally know is more trust worthy than you LOL
    Im laughing at you and your nonsensical banter and your inability to back up your lies

    its weird you cant back up your statements?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    thats yet another lie, do you ever stop lying? at this point every Muslim i personally know is more trust worthy than you LOL
    Im laughing at you and your nonsensical banter and your inability to back up your lies

    its weird you cant back up your statements?
    why are you ignoring:
    the copy of the quran (in many different languages) which shows that islam is not compatible with womens rights or democracy
    the videos from numerous muslim-dominated countries showing the murder of women being sanctioned by crowds of people
    the evidence of the restrictions on education for women in these countries

    all the evidence is above. you keep on making smileys at these dead children, that's your perogative, but you'll get called on it every time so long as i'm here.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •