View Poll Results: If you felt the person was qualified would you vote for a Muslim president?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    43 65.15%
  • No

    16 24.24%
  • I like mashed potatoes

    7 10.61%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 165

Thread: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

  1. #101
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    Except for the fact that Muslims deny Women equal rights.
    no all of them do not, sorry like i said you have the wrong thread
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #102
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    08-23-13 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    213

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no all of them do not, sorry like i said you have the wrong thread
    Its part of their religion, Mr. Dodge

  3. #103
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    Its part of their religion, Mr. Dodge
    really? says who? YOU? LOL

    Theres many people of that religion that disagree.

    And if I was stupid enough to use your broken logic i guess there shouldnt be Catholic presidents wither then huh?

    LMAO, you fail Mr. Dishonest-hypocrite.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #104
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    08-23-13 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    213

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    really? says who? YOU? LOL

    Theres many people of that religion that disagree.

    And if I was stupid enough to use your broken logic i guess there shouldnt be Catholic presidents wither then huh?

    LMAO, you fail Mr. Dishonest-hypocrite.
    Says the Qu'ran and every country which currently has Muslim leadership.

    The facts are, we've had MANY Catholic Presidents and almost entirely Christian leadership in this country and we have been the LEADER in Women's Rights.

    History and the Truth is on my side, Mr. Dodge and Twist.

  5. #105
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    Says the Qu'ran and every country which currently has Muslim leadership.

    The facts are, we've had MANY Catholic Presidents and almost entirely Christian leadership in this country and we have been the LEADER in Women's Rights.

    History and the Truth is on my side, Mr. Dodge and Twist.
    oh so basically YOU make the rules, if their book says it, ITS A FACT, but if other books say it, its not true. LMAO

    I agree we have had catholic presidents and weird they didnt force women to be less even though their religion is written that way, isnt it? but for some reason you say its a fact a Muslim would???? hmmmmmmmm

    you just furthered exposed yourself
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #106
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    08-23-13 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    213

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    oh so basically YOU make the rules, if their book says it, ITS A FACT, but if other books say it, its not true. LMAO

    I agree we have had catholic presidents and weird they didnt force women to be less even though their religion is written that way, isnt it? but for some reason you say its a fact a Muslim would???? hmmmmmmmm

    you just furthered exposed yourself
    I didn't say its a fact a Muslim would, you added words to what I said. I did say we have evidence of Women's rights under Muslim leadership ala the Middle East and Northern Africa. We also have evidence of Women's rights under Christian leadership in the Western World.

    I didn't say I make the rules, the Qu-ran and Muslim culture made those rules, amongst many others that are incompatible with American Values.

    The New Testament does call for women to be submissive in Church and at Home, but says absolutely nothing of the sort in Public Life. The Old Testament does but Jesus Christ is the death of that Law, and the Birth of Freedom. The Freedom that has been the Light of Western Society and the Innovator of Rights for Religious and Ethnic Minorities, as well as for Women.

    Has Christianity had an ugly past? Sure has! But look at Christian-led Nations TODAY. Look at Muslim-led Nations TODAY. The Facts are against you.

    You are not being very Objective, J.

  7. #107
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    I didn't say its a fact a Muslim would, you added words to what I said. I did say we have evidence of Women's rights under Muslim leadership ala the Middle East and Northern Africa. We also have evidence of Women's rights under Christian leadership in the Western World.

    I didn't say I make the rules, the Qu-ran and Muslim culture made those rules, amongst many others that are incompatible with American Values.

    The New Testament does call for women to be submissive in Church and at Home, but says absolutely nothing of the sort in Public Life. The Old Testament does but Jesus Christ is the death of that Law, and the Birth of Freedom. The Freedom that has been the Light of Western Society and the Innovator of Rights for Religious and Ethnic Minorities, as well as for Women.

    Has Christianity had an ugly past? Sure has! But look at Christian-led Nations TODAY. Look at Muslim-led Nations TODAY. The Facts are against you.

    You are not being very Objective, J.
    wow, nice back pedal and excuses, but theres enough posts here that simply expose you, sorry you fail.
    A muslim is very capable of leading us and not being against womens rights, thats a fact since many of them live that way right now.

    your post that I addressed is a complete failure, carry on
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #108
    Student
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    08-23-13 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    213

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    wow, nice back pedal and excuses, but theres enough posts here that simply expose you, sorry you fail.
    A muslim is very capable of leading us and not being against womens rights, thats a fact since many of them live that way right now.

    your post that I addressed is a complete failure, carry on
    wow, nice DODGE AND TWIST, but theres enough posts here that simply expose you, sorry you fail.
    A muslim is very UNQUALIFIED TO LEAD us and will be against womens rights, thats a fact since many of them live that way right now.

    your post that I addressed is a complete failure, carry on

  9. #109
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,781

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    Quote Originally Posted by David Watson View Post
    wow, nice DODGE AND TWIST, but theres enough posts here that simply expose you, sorry you fail.
    A muslim is very UNQUALIFIED TO LEAD us and will be against womens rights, thats a fact since many of them live that way right now.

    your post that I addressed is a complete failure, carry on
    LMAO
    no ALL muslims are not like, any more than all christians, cathloics etc are like a certain way and thats a fact.

    This fact will not change no matter how much you cry about it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: If you felt the person was qulified would you vote for Muslim president?

    i'm sorry but i had to vote no. islam takes precedence over national identity, it says so in the quran. a muslim is, by the very act of following islam, required to do all he/she can to implement sharia law in an area they have authority/influence in. also, in the quran it says myself and my family should be 'put to the sword' for not following islam, so no vote from me!

    also...looking across the world at the areas governed under the influence of islam....i don't envy a single one of them.

    and also...women have no rights under islam. women can be beaten, raped, stoned to death, for minor 'offenses' like disrespecting their husbands or going on a date with a boy their parents don't approve of. if anyone doesnt believe me:




    ^the truth plain as day, not in America, not while i'm alive!

    also, if anyone is interested in reading the quran to verify my statements: http://ar.islamway.com/SF/quran/
    Last edited by roflpublican; 11-05-12 at 06:07 PM.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •