View Poll Results: Should marijuana be legalised?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    50 76.92%
  • No

    12 18.46%
  • Other

    2 3.08%
  • Rootabega

    1 1.54%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 191 to 196 of 196

Thread: Legalisation of Marijuana

  1. #191
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: Legalisation of Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by mhurford View Post
    Well I mean, pot isssss a drug....lol
    So is alcohol.

  2. #192
    User mhurford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 03:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    35

    Re: Legalisation of Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by marduc View Post
    Attachment 67136300

    And here you are trying to tell me that I am not good at keeping track. You are quite amusing

    If you want to know usage rates for the population then you need to survey the entire population.
    After thinking about it, your right lol.
    "The price of greatness is responsibility." -Winston Churchill

  3. #193
    User mhurford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 03:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    35

    Re: Legalisation of Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by DiavoTheMiavo View Post
    So is alcohol.
    I'm not seeing your point
    "The price of greatness is responsibility." -Winston Churchill

  4. #194
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    Re: Legalisation of Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by mhurford View Post
    I'm not seeing your point
    See how stupid I am. I can't even make a point clearly.

  5. #195
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Last Seen
    10-30-15 @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    922

    Re: Legalisation of Marijuana

    Quote Originally Posted by mhurford View Post
    I'm not saying legalizing Marijuana would be super terrible. Both choices have their pros and cons. I lean more towards it being illegal because i'd rather deal with the issues of keeping it illegal vs. legalizing it and observing our nation become less educated by the month because they are not motivated to get out and get things done. I'd rather invest more money (money we don't have, I know) into agencies like the DEA and taking down cartels. Yes, cartel will be ALWAYS be around, however, if you end them before they grow into a serious illegal organization then it becomes harder to build it back up again when there's a bigger guard on drug trafficking.

    I would also increase the number of prisons in America which would also increase a small number of jobs for those who don't make stupid choices. It's like most elders tell me, "If you're stupid enough to make wrong choices then you can live with the consequences."

    If your fired up for legalizing Marijuana then you do not have your priorities straight.
    so you have no problem with 20 or 30K mexicans getting killed because of marijuana. You have no problem with the invasive corruption that its illegality ENDORES. YOu have no problem with 30% of the prison population of the US being incarcerate for marijuana "crimes'. You have no problem with providing the the ghettos (black, brown, white, yellow) an illegal means of making money and corrupting each new generation of poverty stricken americans.

    Its hypocracy in its purest form, because it completely ignores human nature. Since the dawn of civilization, substances that alter reality, expand the imagination, ease the pain, stimulate creativity have been used. You say abused, I say exploited.
    My Karma ran over your Dogma.

  6. #196
    Professor
    Glowpun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 03:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,709

    Re: Legalisation of Marijuana

    Legalize it, tax it. Let the government grow and thus deprive the criminal growers of their money. The tax will help reduce the deficit.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •