View Poll Results: Women voting, bad idea?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • women voting is a terrible idea

    18 15.65%
  • women voting is fine with me

    97 84.35%
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 409

Thread: Women voting, bad idea?

  1. #391
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Graffias View Post
    Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #392
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,170

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Wow that's amazing. Then how come women still need politicians to do things especially for them?
    We have decided that people in poverty should be extended certain lifelines in order to allow them to survive, and to climb out of the hole they're in.

    Women have different bodies from men, and therefore they have different medical needs.

    Men don't have any trouble convincing people that meeting their needs is worthwhile. Women do. That is why women have their own advocacy. They need it, because people refuse to recognize their unique medical needs.

  3. #393
    Professor
    Glowpun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 03:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,709

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    This tea party woman of course will exempt herself. It's an old story of hypocrisy.

  4. #394
    Rogue Graffias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Midwest U.S
    Last Seen
    08-26-15 @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    924

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    We have decided that people in poverty should be extended certain lifelines in order to allow them to survive, and to climb out of the hole they're in.

    Women have different bodies from men, and therefore they have different medical needs.

    Men don't have any trouble convincing people that meeting their needs is worthwhile. Women do. That is why women have their own advocacy. They need it, because people refuse to recognize their unique medical needs.
    Of course it's recognized that women have unique medical needs, otherwise there wouldn't be gynecologists! And you are wrong, men often have tremendous difficulty persuading others that they have unique health issues. For example, men with severe depression often don't realize they have it, and when they do tell others they have it, they are scoffed at and basically told to get over it.

    Men still are much more likely to die at an earlier age than women from both natural and unnatural causes. Funds for women's health is more than twice that of men in some Western countries. The following graph compares the funds granted to men's and women's health in Australia between 2000 and 2011.

    AN AUTHORITARIAN SOCIALIST OPPOSED TO GLOBALISM, ZIONISM, AND FEMINISM, AND IN FAVOR OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS, A PALESTINIAN STATE, AND MEN'S RIGHTS!

  5. #395
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan25 View Post
    What a pig headed question, are women a lesser human then a man? Are they on par with the animals or should they be put below that standard.

    Let me think about that for a while and then I'll get back to you.

  6. #396
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    I'm sure there's a way to blame this on women voters as well.

    If women would vote the way their husbands told them to, there wouldn't be a problem.

  7. #397
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Frankly, I'm curious as to why men ought to be allowed to vote. We've voted in favor of some truly awful things. Maybe we should just let the womenfolk handle this stuff. I don't know how they could screw it up any worse than we have.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  8. #398
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    I'm curious to know exactly which century the 13 people who voted no currently live in, must be dark times.


  9. #399
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,170

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Graffias View Post
    Of course it's recognized that women have unique medical needs, otherwise there wouldn't be gynecologists! And you are wrong, men often have tremendous difficulty persuading others that they have unique health issues. For example, men with severe depression often don't realize they have it, and when they do tell others they have it, they are scoffed at and basically told to get over it.

    Men still are much more likely to die at an earlier age than women from both natural and unnatural causes. Funds for women's health is more than twice that of men in some Western countries. The following graph compares the funds granted to men's and women's health in Australia between 2000 and 2011.

    Yes and no. You're correct that men receive inferior health care when they could get health care if they chose, but the issue is that people seek to take away woman's health care options, or to deny the full scope of women's health concerns in medical and political decision-making. Women need advocacy in the health care and political arena because people wish to deny their right to access it at all.

    The issue with men is totally different. It stems from totally different causes. Male health care is readily available, and DOCTORS do not scoff at men with depression. Actually, they take it very seriously, because men are likely to deny being depressed up to the point of suicidality.

    The issue with men is social, not legal or medical. Men are socially scorned for admitting they need help, or for caring for their health. It isn't doctors doing this or politicians. It's family, friends, and the larger hive mind. Men go to the doctor less often than women do, and of course, denying oneself medical care will impact their overall health negatively.

    Men don't need advocacy in the medical or political arena. They need advocacy in the SOCIAL arena, because SOCIETY is what is responsible for the subpar health care men get.

  10. #400
    Rogue Graffias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Midwest U.S
    Last Seen
    08-26-15 @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    924

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Yes and no. You're correct that men receive inferior health care when they could get health care if they chose, but the issue is that people seek to take away woman's health care options, or to deny the full scope of women's health concerns in medical and political decision-making. Women need advocacy in the health care and political arena because people wish to deny their right to access it at all.

    The issue with men is totally different. It stems from totally different causes. Male health care is readily available, and DOCTORS do not scoff at men with depression. Actually, they take it very seriously, because men are likely to deny being depressed up to the point of suicidality.

    The issue with men is social, not legal or medical. Men are socially scorned for admitting they need help, or for caring for their health. It isn't doctors doing this or politicians. It's family, friends, and the larger hive mind. Men go to the doctor less often than women do, and of course, denying oneself medical care will impact their overall health negatively.

    Men don't need advocacy in the medical or political arena. They need advocacy in the SOCIAL arena, because SOCIETY is what is responsible for the subpar health care men get.
    If this is simply a case of men not seeking medical help because of societal reasons, then you would expect to see more money spent on resolving health issues that are a result of men not going to the doctor regularly. Instead we see exactly the opposite. And what exactly do you mean by "women need advocacy in the health care and political arena because people wish to deny their right to access it at all." You're not going to convince me there is a crisis in female health care because certain politicians don't want the government to pay for female contraceptives or want to ban abortion.
    AN AUTHORITARIAN SOCIALIST OPPOSED TO GLOBALISM, ZIONISM, AND FEMINISM, AND IN FAVOR OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS, A PALESTINIAN STATE, AND MEN'S RIGHTS!

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •