View Poll Results: Women voting, bad idea?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • women voting is a terrible idea

    18 15.65%
  • women voting is fine with me

    97 84.35%
Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 409

Thread: Women voting, bad idea?

  1. #341
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Trust me, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Well, gime something. I seriously doubt that anything else you got can compare to the fairies, death penalty and domestic violence.

  2. #342
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    At which point the human race will be that much closer to having no value, whatsoever.
    No, it is people who hold to authoritarianism who will face such an existential crisis.

    The human race, however, will be just hunky-dory.
    Also, we need to legalize recreational drugs and prostitution.

  3. #343
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,690

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I read more than enough, thank you very much. What I do not do is bend my opinions, philosophies, or views of the world for anything or anyone. I simply don't do it.
    Clearly you don't have enough of a background. If you have little historical knowledge over the mechanisms of gender roles, it's hard to give proclamations for what ought to have been, how it ought to be now, and how it can be done.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  4. #344
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Well, gime something. I seriously doubt that anything else you got can compare to the fairies, death penalty and domestic violence.
    Concentration camps. Forced breeding programs. Lack of basic human "rights" for non-citizens. The list goes on and on.

  5. #345
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Clearly you don't have enough of a background. If you have little historical knowledge over the mechanisms of gender roles, it's hard to give proclamations for what ought to have been, how it ought to be now, and how it can be done.
    I have more than enough background. More importantly I have been taught the way things SHOULD be rather than blindly hoping for the way that people WANT things to be.

  6. #346
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Concentration camps. Forced breeding programs. Lack of basic human "rights" for non-citizens. The list goes on and on.
    I must say, that's pretty shocking.

  7. #347
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I must say, that's pretty shocking.
    Don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to. That lesson's a freebee.

  8. #348
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I have been taught the way things SHOULD be rather than blindly hoping for the way that people WANT things to be.
    Are you sure? I see the opposite.

  9. #349
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to. That lesson's a freebee.
    I wanted to know the answer. I just didn't think you could be more offensive than you already were. You got me.

  10. #350
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Women voting, bad idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I have more than enough background. More importantly I have been taught the way things SHOULD be rather than blindly hoping for the way that people WANT things to be.
    Everything I have learned or been taught (not always the same thing ya know) indicates to me that the opposite is the case.

    I know the way things should be, and you're the one blindly hoping for the way you want things to be. More or less.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •