View Poll Results: Who won?

Voters
326. You may not vote on this poll
  • Biden

    121 37.12%
  • Ryan

    205 62.88%
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 378

Thread: Who won the VP Debate?

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    Nice catch here EF......

    ***UPDATE: According to Twitter, the Associated Press also has Ryan winning tonight by a spread of 51-43. I am looking for the link. That would be three polls showing him as the winner.....snip~


    Obviously after a few hrs it is clear that Biden did not win as he needed to. Someone mentioned Ryan took the first part while Good Ole Joe took the middle and Ryan the end. Pretty much how most are seeing it. Biden needed a commanding win. This he did not get. Anything showing nothing but total domination by Biden is what the Demos needed. Not something that looks like it even out with some slight margin favoring one side or the other.

    So for all the Kool-Aid Drinkers......thats Add water next time and stir!

  2. #102
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,609

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHangover View Post
    There is a very wide middle ground between the two extremes Obama and Biden have demonstrated so far, guy. It's called professionalism. Wanna know what it looks like? Watch BOTH Republican performances.
    I am not too sure about "two extremes". Mittens may be trying hard to pretend to be a converted conservative but he just does not wear that scary Halloween mask with any amount of convincing swagger. On the other hand we did see the extreme figure of Paul Ryan and his credentials as an extremist are long established.

    and yes - I know what you meant.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #103
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,609

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    Just google PALIN WINS VP DEBATE and you get tons of articles telling us how the Divine Miss Sarah won over Biden in 2008. And we know how much good that did now don't we?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    From Daily Kos.....The Demos and lefts peeps, Right?

    If anyone fancies making their opinion on tonight's debate know, here are a few web-polls unceremoniously yanked all-but randomly from across the web (at the time of posting, the results seem varied, but quite a few have Ryan winning, which, umm... wasn't what I saw!):

    CNBC

    The Ed Show (MSNBC)

    HuffPo

    CNN (bottom-right of page)

    WBSM

    Arizona Central (middle-right of page)

    KSTP

    WQAD

    Cincinnati.com

    KFYO

    MarketWatch (WSJ)

    WSJ

    Annapolis Herald Mail

    ABC (middle-right of page)

    Denver Post (middle-right of page)

    NY Daily News

    Kansas City Star

    Washington Post (main poll)

    E.J. Dionne's Washington Post Opinion page (middle-right of page)

    Daily Kos: Links to post VP-debate polls.
    <<<<< More Here

    According to most of these polls by Daily Kos.....Ryan is being depicted as the Winner. Now most of these polls are favoring Ryan. Joe needed to Be Like Smoke. Instead he came out like the Fog!

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    Umm, seems you've that backwards...

    Ryan: 44%
    Biden: 53‰

    Poll: Who Do You Think Won the VP Debate? - U.S. Election 2012 - CNBC

    By the way, you still haven't answered ... what did I claim Obama won? Don't pull a "Ryan" on me ... answer the question ...

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Umm, seems you've that backwards...

    Ryan: 44%
    Biden: 53‰

    Poll: Who Do You Think Won the VP Debate? - U.S. Election 2012 - CNBC

    By the way, you still haven't answered ... what did I claim Obama won? Don't pull a "Ryan" on me ... answer the question ...

    According to a tweet from CNBC's verified Twitter account, an after-debate poll shows Ryan crushing Biden 56 - 36% ......snip~

    Post Debate Polls: Ryan Beats Sitting Vice President


    Uhm.....ya sure ya not seeing things from likes Way out in left field? Did you want another turn to

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Nice catch here EF......

    ***UPDATE: According to Twitter, the Associated Press also has Ryan winning tonight by a spread of 51-43. I am looking for the link. That would be three polls showing him as the winner.....snip~


    Obviously after a few hrs it is clear that Biden did not win as he needed to. Someone mentioned Ryan took the first part while Good Ole Joe took the middle and Ryan the end. Pretty much how most are seeing it. Biden needed a commanding win. This he did not get. Anything showing nothing but total domination by Biden is what the Demos needed. Not something that looks like it even out with some slight margin favoring one side or the other.

    So for all the Kool-Aid Drinkers......thats Add water next time and stir!
    Seems that by your own standards, it is you who is chugging the koolaid. Twitter has already put out a correction on the AP poll and Breitbart.com was wrong about the cnbc poll, which if you actually go to the cnbc.com site (as opposed to breitbart.com), you'd see that cnbc shows Biden clearly won.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    From Daily Kos.....The Demos and lefts peeps, Right?

    If anyone fancies making their opinion on tonight's debate know, here are a few web-polls unceremoniously yanked all-but randomly from across the web (at the time of posting, the results seem varied, but quite a few have Ryan winning, which, umm... wasn't what I saw!):

    CNBC

    The Ed Show (MSNBC)

    HuffPo

    CNN (bottom-right of page)

    WBSM

    Arizona Central (middle-right of page)

    KSTP

    WQAD

    Cincinnati.com

    KFYO

    MarketWatch (WSJ)

    WSJ

    Annapolis Herald Mail

    ABC (middle-right of page)

    Denver Post (middle-right of page)

    NY Daily News

    Kansas City Star

    Washington Post (main poll)

    E.J. Dionne's Washington Post Opinion page (middle-right of page)

    Daily Kos: Links to post VP-debate polls.
    <<<<< More Here

    According to most of these polls by Daily Kos.....Ryan is being depicted as the Winner. Now most of these polls are favoring Ryan. Joe needed to Be Like Smoke. Instead he came out like the Fog!
    Umm, those are unscientific online polls. They don't mean squat.

  9. #109
    Educator Paratrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Al
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    888

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    I was in class during the debate so I will withhold my vote till I've watched it all. That said I am certainly not getting the same opinion that I have seen from others here. Biden has certainly exceeded my expectations but I don't see him beating Ryan yet.

    What I have seen so far a few good back and forth exchanges.
    Biden being super snarky
    Ryan trying to be respectful.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Who won the VP Debate?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    According to a tweet from CNBC's verified Twitter account, an after-debate poll shows Ryan crushing Biden 56 - 36% ......snip~

    Post Debate Polls: Ryan Beats Sitting Vice President


    Uhm.....ya sure ya not seeing things from likes Way out in left field? Did you want another turn to
    Holy ****! You're looking at breitbart.com, not cnbc.com. That you're taking breitbart.com' word of a cnbc poll over cnbc.com's word says it all.

    Who do you think won the vice presidential debate?

    Paul Ryan
    44%

    Joe Biden
    53%

    Neither
    4%

    Poll: Who Do You Think Won the VP Debate? - U.S. Election 2012 - CNBC

    Total Votes: 130130

    ... not that it matters anyway as it too is an unscientific online poll.
    Last edited by Sheik Yerbuti; 10-12-12 at 03:43 AM.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •