View Poll Results: Where does Obama's skin color rank in importance?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • It influences a great deal all (white, asian, black and latino)

    5 31.25%
  • It ranks very high among black voters

    8 50.00%
  • It can tip the balance for black voters if undecided

    4 25.00%
  • It has little or no influence over black voters

    3 18.75%
  • It ranks high among mexicans and asians

    0 0%
  • It tips the balance for undecided mexican voters

    2 12.50%
  • It is of no importance for mexican voters

    5 31.25%
  • It is very important for whites

    1 6.25%
  • It can tip the balance for undecided white voters

    2 12.50%
  • It doesn't matter for whites

    7 43.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80

Thread: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

  1. #61
    Professor
    zstep18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Last Seen
    02-24-14 @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,770

    re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Can I know where you are going with this? I am just curious on what you want to prove? That the world is stupid or that just because a lot of people have a lot of loud mouths that they are correct? Or that the world is full of virgin whores. Because you cannot prove anything else by your current line of inquiry except one of those.
    My point is that if you have no problem using the word over the internet, then you should practice what you preach, and do the same in the general public.

  2. #62
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by zstep18 View Post
    My point is that if you have no problem using the word over the internet, then you should practice what you preach, and do the same in the general public.
    I find it hilarious how dishonest and uneducated that poster is about such a subject and its equally funny how he dodged your question, i wonder why?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by zstep18 View Post
    My point is that if you have no problem using the word over the internet, then you should practice what you preach, and do the same in the general public.
    there is a difference between advocacy and being stupid isn't there?

    I am well aware that not everybody sees things this way because their minds are infatuated with the oversensitive reactions of the mainstream media. Most people like things the way they are or are too afraid to try and make a difference. I am in no bull****, no political correctness club. I don't care what words are used to describe people if the description is accurate. There would be no need for the word nigger if the ghetto life of the black community would not be such a large part, or rather, have such a large impact on the black community.

    Lets get rid of the word nigger entirely by getting rid of the source. Not by self-censoring ourselves. censorship never lead to anything good. One way to do this is to gradually adopt my thought pattern and bring it into the spotlight. If it doesn't, I guarantee you, 20 years from now, you will have the same problems in the same ghettos.. just like you had the same problem 20 yeas ago, 40 years ago and 60 years ago... and so on and so forth. The reason why this problem persisted was, in part, because of niggers and how the nigger mentality is adopted by a significant portion of the black community. Or at least... by a loud portion of the black community. Differentiating that portion from the rest is the key to making people want to migrate from the nigger part of the black community to the proper, civil part of the black community.


    The difference is I bring a solution... you bring indignation.

  4. #64
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    there is a difference between advocacy and being stupid isn't there?

    I am well aware that not everybody sees things this way because their minds are infatuated with the oversensitive reactions of the mainstream media. Most people like things the way they are or are too afraid to try and make a difference. I am in no bull****, no political correctness club. I don't care what words are used to describe people if the description is accurate. There would be no need for the word nigger if the ghetto life of the black community would not be such a large part, or rather, have such a large impact on the black community.

    Lets get rid of the word nigger entirely by getting rid of the source. Not by self-censoring ourselves. censorship never lead to anything good. One way to do this is to gradually adopt my thought pattern and bring it into the spotlight. If it doesn't, I guarantee you, 20 years from now, you will have the same problems in the same ghettos.. just like you had the same problem 20 yeas ago, 40 years ago and 60 years ago... and so on and so forth. The reason why this problem persisted was, in part, because of niggers and how the nigger mentality is adopted by a significant portion of the black community. Or at least... by a loud portion of the black community. Differentiating that portion from the rest is the key to making people want to migrate from the nigger part of the black community to the proper, civil part of the black community.


    The difference is I bring a solution... you bring indignation.

    wow you like to make up a lot of stuff and dodge a lot of questions dont you LMAO
    every argument you make is something no one here is saying or arguing against, you talk in inane circiles and make meaningless points.

    what solution did you bring? are you implying that you are helping by using the word nigger?

    because that is certainly what it "seems" like

    sorry you are PART of the problem with society not part of the solution and everybody honest, objective, rational and logical sees that :Shrug:
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #65
    Professor
    zstep18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Last Seen
    02-24-14 @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,770

    re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    there is a difference between advocacy and being stupid isn't there?
    Advocacy of what? Using the "n" word?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Lets get rid of the word nigger entirely by getting rid of the source. Not by self-censoring ourselves. censorship never lead to anything good. One way to do this is to gradually adopt my thought pattern and bring it into the spotlight. If it doesn't, I guarantee you, 20 years from now, you will have the same problems in the same ghettos.. just like you had the same problem 20 yeas ago, 40 years ago and 60 years ago... and so on and so forth. The reason why this problem persisted was, in part, because of niggers and how the nigger mentality is adopted by a significant portion of the black community. Or at least... by a loud portion of the black community. Differentiating that portion from the rest is the key to making people want to migrate from the nigger part of the black community to the proper, civil part of the black community
    .

    Yes, spouting off the 'n' word sounds like a wonderful solution for the black community.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    The difference is I bring a solution... you bring indignation.
    None of what you have said is a solution. Calling the entire poor black community as the "n" word is not a solution. It is just hatred.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    wow you like to make up a lot of stuff and dodge a lot of questions dont you LMAO
    every argument you make is something no one here is saying or arguing against, you talk in inane circiles and make meaningless points.

    what solution did you bring? are you implying that you are helping by using the word nigger?

    because that is certainly what it "seems" like

    sorry you are PART of the problem with society not part of the solution and everybody honest, objective, rational and logical sees that :Shrug:
    ...
    No. Are the phrases too long for you or are you just inept?

    I am the one who brings the solution. That is what I do in my life, I solve problems. The first step in solving a problem is by calling the problem by its name or by giving it a name.

    You have the black community in its entirety. Within the black community you see numerous influences. For the sake of this exercise, we will argue that there are 2 sides. The good side, and the bad side. Good influences.. and negative influences in the black community.

    The good influences, in their collectiveness, shall, for this exercise, be represented by Neil Degrasse Tyson (NDT) while the negative influences shall be represented by Lil'Wayne. Ok?

    In order to make sure that NDT has more influence and power attraction in the black community, you need to clearly differentiate himself from lil'wayne's side right? You can't call them both the same name. They need different names. So the people who will be attracted by lil'wayne will be the niggers and the people attracted by NDT will be the african americans. When you get to this point, you can criticize niggers without offending the black community, only the niggers in lil waynes side and make them understand that they are on the wrong side of the black cultural sphere... and thus, begin the process to get them to NDT cultural sphere and eurika, you turn niggers into african americans who become good, proper members of the american society.

    Got it? I cannot possibly spell it out clearer than this. I mean, I can, but I won't... because you are a hopeless case if you cannot understand this. The most I could do is draw you a picture.

  7. #67
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]Alright, enough. Get back to the topic and cease the personal attacks.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Obama and the african american constituency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire X View Post
    Would you consider white street thugs that live in the ghetto to be niggers too?
    I would. I think the term is actually "wigger". As soon as I read his response I understood exactly what he meant and knew there would be those who were going to throw down on the use of the term. It's programmed oversensitivity at it's finest. The same pople offended by the use here would dismiss it in a rap song or in casual use by someone who was black. The term was used here as a descriptor that clearly separated the use of the term from a blanket statement of an entire race. To me allowing one group of people being allowed to use the term while others can not is racist. The use here is not, and I'm glad there are those here who know the difference.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by zstep18 View Post
    Advocacy of what? Using the "n" word?

    .

    Yes, spouting off the 'n' word sounds like a wonderful solution for the black community.



    None of what you have said is a solution. Calling the entire poor black community as the "n" word is not a solution. It is just hatred.
    1. Read the above post. It is the last one I make on this topic. If you can't understand what I am writing, then I won't bother anymore. You are too far left to understand anything in regards to making problems go away. Not surprising for a wide range of reasons.

    2. I never called poor black people niggers. I am not talking about poor black people at all. Poor black people who are honest are not niggers. Black people, regardless of financial wellness, who cause problems and adopt the nigger lifestyle are niggers. Very simple. It has nothing to do with wealth and everything to do with behavior.

    ... lefty...

  10. #70
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Obama and the african american constituency. [W:50]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    ...
    No. Are the phrases too long for you or are you just inept?

    I am the one who brings the solution. That is what I do in my life, I solve problems. The first step in solving a problem is by calling the problem by its name or by giving it a name.

    You have the black community in its entirety. Within the black community you see numerous influences. For the sake of this exercise, we will argue that there are 2 sides. The good side, and the bad side. Good influences.. and negative influences in the black community.

    The good influences, in their collectiveness, shall, for this exercise, be represented by Neil Degrasse Tyson (NDT) while the negative influences shall be represented by Lil'Wayne. Ok?

    In order to make sure that NDT has more influence and power attraction in the black community, you need to clearly differentiate himself from lil'wayne's side right? You can't call them both the same name. They need different names. So the people who will be attracted by lil'wayne will be the niggers and the people attracted by NDT will be the african americans. When you get to this point, you can criticize niggers without offending the black community, only the niggers in lil waynes side and make them understand that they are on the wrong side of the black cultural sphere... and thus, begin the process to get them to NDT cultural sphere and eurika, you turn niggers into african americans who become good, proper members of the american society.

    Got it? I cannot possibly spell it out clearer than this. I mean, I can, but I won't... because you are a hopeless case if you cannot understand this. The most I could do is draw you a picture.
    a long post that says nothing and just failed insults, very telling lol

    sorry using that word is not a solution and that fact is proven by reality. shrug

    that word is a disgrace and not needed NOBODY is grouping all people together, nobody

    This is where the lie part comes in. Nobody is saying that people, HUMANS that are free loaders or criminals or anything else are the same as good HUMANS that are good members of society. The issue is the avg person has the intellect to have a deep vocabulary and understands the reality of words and life. Identifying people who are not good for society is VERY easy and it most certainly doesnt need the word nigger to do it

    again you havent brought any solutions only problems.

    reality is, what you say you are trying to accomplish (which nobody believes you lol) can be done without the use of that word and smart people understand this.

    also where your broken logic HUGELY fails is that nobody objective and honest judges blacks as a whole or whites as a whole or latinos as a whole based off the good or bad PEOPLE among them, that would be idiotic. They are all just people.

    smart people also understand that what the OP is asking is that his race is a minor issue in reality. There are probably some people it matters too + or - but again those people like yourself are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

    there are good PEOPLE and bad PEOPLE thats it

    people that cant comprehend that are part of the problem, its doesnt need broken up into race. Let me know when you are ready to be honest.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •