View Poll Results: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    28 40.00%
  • no

    42 60.00%
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 198

Thread: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

  1. #61
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    There are two answers to this question (and I haven't read the whole thread so my apologies If I repeat something)

    1) most blacks have voted dem ever since the handouts of the New Deal

    2) If Obama was white or Hispanic he would get almost the same percentage of voters who are black

    3) however, the fact that he was black caused many more blacks who had not voted in the past to show up and vote. we saw that when a 10 term congressman lost for the first time in Cincinnati (Steve Chabot). Blacks voted dem at almost the same percentages as they had in 2006 (lock step welfare socialist) but lots of new black voters gave Steve Driehaus (who claimed to have about the same agenda as Chabot). when Obama was not on the ticket in 2010, Chabot easily won though blacks voted welfare socialist at the same high numbers. Far less of them showed up.

  2. #62
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh, wait! You forgot, "Uncle Tom", which is the catagory I fall into.
    no i didnt forget that at all its not on my list nor should it be

    not sure why you consider yourself an uncle tom though but you are free to call yourself what you like?

    not because of you but in general i should definitely add inane and uneducated, thanks for making me think about it more though!

    CORRECTION: all the people(if they arent already on it) that vote yes "that MOST blacks voted for obama simply because he was black" will very quickly and solidly earn a spot on the troll, hack, biased, dishonest, inane, uneducated and or bigot poster list.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #63
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no i didnt forget that at all its not on my list nor should it be

    not sure why you consider yourself an uncle tom though but you are free to call yourself what you like?

    not because of you but in general i should definitely add inane and uneducated, thanks for making me think about it more though!

    CORRECTION: all the people(if they arent already on it) that vote yes "that MOST blacks voted for obama simply because he was black" will very quickly and solidly earn a spot on the troll, hack, biased, dishonest, inane, uneducated and or bigot poster list.
    I don't consider myself and Uncle Tom, by no means, but thank you for assuming that I do. I was only pointing out that that is what I've been called by posters on this forum, because I'm a black Conservative.

    Your bigotry is noted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #64
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't consider myself and Uncle Tom, by no means, but thank you for assuming that I do. I was only pointing out that that is what I've been called by posters on this forum, because I'm a black Conservative.

    Your bigotry is noted.
    wow talk about a failure of a post

    i didnt assume, you told me that what you are?

    your failure is noted LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #65
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Did you notice that they all were morons? Do you really think all blacks are morons?
    How do you they were all morons? How do you if most blacks feel this way my left wing friend?.........I have rarely seen any blacsk on the news networks that did not support Obama.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #66
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    wow talk about a failure of a post

    i didnt assume, you told me that what you are?

    your failure is noted LOL
    What planet are you from?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #67
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,801

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    NP, do you think most Whites will vote for Romney just because he is white?

  8. #68
    Professor
    zstep18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Last Seen
    02-24-14 @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I watched a show the other day where where the Moderator went on the street and told Obama voters that Obama is Pro Life, against all abortions, and against equal rights for gays.........90% of them said they knew that already and were still going to vote for him so the question begs to be asked..........
    Don't you think that just about as many blacks would vote Democrat, regardless of race?

  9. #69
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What planet are you from?
    earth obviously you never heard of it LOL

    i see you still have no logical proof to your false claim, I wonder why?

    when do you plan on backing up your false claim
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #70
    Professor
    zstep18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Last Seen
    02-24-14 @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,770

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    There are two answers to this question (and I haven't read the whole thread so my apologies If I repeat something)

    1) most blacks have voted dem ever since the handouts of the New Deal
    I thought it was ever since the Civil Rights Act?

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •