View Poll Results: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    28 40.00%
  • no

    42 60.00%
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 198

Thread: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

  1. #21
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    Of course that's why. That's also why there was a huge bi-partisan movement by black voters to support Herman Cain.
    That is true but I am prettty sure Cain was not going to get the black vote.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #22
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO history, facts and stats disagree with you and this no other logic to support such a silly claim
    again I ask? How you explain about the way blacks answered the questions on Obama's policies? It showed they knew nothing about Obama's stand on these issues and they voted for him any way?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #23
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,189

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    again I ask? How you explain about the way blacks answered the questions on Obama's policies? It showed they knew nothing about Obama's stand on these issues and they voted for him any way?
    Do you think that those people interviewed represent "most blacks?"
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    I think Obama being black has something to do with his appeal towards getting the black people's vote. At least it certainly did in the last elections.

    Many blacks, especially religious ones, are against Obama for standing up for the homosexuals and the gay marriage thing. Many... will still support him.

    I would think it would be best if people would stop making simple polls with just yes and no in regards to questions that are more complex. It would be nice to have more logical and thorough discussions and proper polls to boot.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by AreteCourage View Post
    I'm not going to argue that some black folks are voting for him because of his race..that has been clearly stated...I'm saying that a majority are voting for him because of his policies that they have supported over the years from Clinton to Kerry to now Obama
    Against Bush both Gore and Kerry both got in the high 80% area... Obama got in the high nineties...which would be about 2 million more black votes.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #26
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    No NP, just no.


    First off, you will always have idiots in play. People who only vote because of the letter next to the candidates name. That's nothing new.

    Second off, did your video interview every single black person in the USA? All of them? Or did they go out, collect all the people who responded stupidly, and then put that in the video?
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  7. #27
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    A Obama got in the high nineties...which would be about 2 million more black votes.........
    What? Navy, your realize that not all blacks can vote. You have to be of a certain age limit, ya know.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  8. #28
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    I think Obama being black has something to do with his appeal towards getting the black people's vote. At least it certainly did in the last elections.

    Many blacks, especially religious ones, are against Obama for standing up for the homosexuals and the gay marriage thing. Many... will still support him.

    I would think it would be best if people would stop making simple polls with just yes and no in regards to questions that are more complex. It would be nice to have more logical and thorough discussions and proper polls to boot.
    I always make yes or no polls because I don't want the posters to cop out with wishy washy answers.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #29
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,189

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Against Bush both Gore and Kerry both got in the high 80% area... Obama got in the high nineties...which would be about 2 million more black votes.........
    Kerry got 88%, Obama got 95%. Of course, Obama also got 4% more of the national vote than Kerry did.
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  10. #30
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post
    What? Navy, your realize that not all blacks can vote. You have to be of a certain age limit, ya know.
    and your point is?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •