View Poll Results: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    28 40.00%
  • no

    42 60.00%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 198

Thread: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

  1. #171
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    So, you got 90% from a pool of only 6 Black people!?!
    That is what I actually saw......How many were actually interviewed I do not know but 6 for 6 is 100% by my math.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #172
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Because that's what got published? Is it shown anywhere how many were interviewed and not published?

    More importantly....do you honestly believe we're all that stupid?
    Hold your water my left wing friend....I called no one stupid.....My point is the blacks voted for him even though they agreed on zero issues..........I wonder why that was?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #173
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,194

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Hold your water my left wing friend....I called no one stupid.....My point is the blacks voted for him even though they agreed on zero issues..........I wonder why that was?
    A very small number of them that were interviewed voted for him even though they didn't agree with them on the issues. Do you think you can extrapolate that to most black voters?
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  4. #174
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    A very small number of them that were interviewed voted for him even though they didn't agree with them on the issues. Do you think you can extrapolate that to most black voters?
    Its like a poll my left wing friend............You sample a cross section to get a figure.....To me it would seem that a few knew where he stood on policies....I guess that is just unbelieveable to you.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #175
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    I must agree with Navy to a certain extent. Although I would not include only Black voters in this. Sadly, I believe that MOST (yep, that's right ...... at least 50% + 1) voters today do not truly know the real issues at stake in an election. Most could not pass a detailed exam on their candidate's complete platform. It's unfortunate that most never take the time to do any real research and rely soley on thirty-second sound bytes put out by the drive-by media which are normally taken completely out of context.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  6. #176
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,766

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is what I actually saw......How many were actually interviewed I do not know but 6 for 6 is 100% by my math.
    Like I said in post #118, percentages can be very misleading. Raw numbers do matter and the numbers you just acknowledged as the basis for your poll amount to absolutely nothing. The sample is just too small to be taken seriously.

    Six people...I mean, really Navy Pride?

  7. #177
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,194

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    I must agree with Navy to a certain extent. Although I would not include only Black voters in this. Sadly, I believe that MOST (yep, that's right ...... at least 50% + 1) voters today do not truly know the real issues at stake in an election. Most could not pass a detailed exam on their candidate's complete platform. It's unfortunate that most never take the time to do any real research and rely soley on thirty-second sound bytes put out by the drive-by media which are normally taken completely out of context.
    I definitely agree with that, I just don't think race is the motivating factor for most black Americans.
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  8. #178
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,194

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its like a poll my left wing friend............You sample a cross section to get a figure.....To me it would seem that a few knew where he stood on policies....I guess that is just unbelieveable to you.........
    Black Republicans lose the black vote overwhelmingly to white democrats. This tells me that race is not the motivating factor for most black voters. I don't see how you can claim that this survey proves that most black voters only vote for Obama based on his race.
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post

    Its like a poll my left wing friend............You sample a cross section to get a figure.....To me it would seem that a few knew where he stood on policies....I guess that is just unbelieveable to you.........
    A poll is scientific and includes all respondents. What is scientific about questioning say 100 people, but then only releasing the results from half a dozen or so who make the point the reporter is trying to make?

  10. #180
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Do you think most Blacks vote for Obama just because he black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    A very small number of them that were interviewed voted for him even though they didn't agree with them on the issues. Do you think you can extrapolate that to most black voters?
    You have to understand that in NP's racists views, the only intelligent people are the people white men and people that think that GWB was an economic genius.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •