View Poll Results: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    96 80.00%
  • No

    24 20.00%
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 451

Thread: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

  1. #51
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    redistribution of wealth is taking money from the rich and spending it on failed welfare programs..........
    Its also tax cuts for the wealthy paid for by cuts to the elder, the middle class and working class and spending it on failed "trickle down" economics.....but you guys always "conveniently" overlook that.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #52
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    I think Romney has been running for president since he took over the Olympics.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    In fact, np, he does. He wants to make sure people like you are taken care of. Romney and Ryan? Not so much. You do know Ryan voted against veterans benefits, right?
    good... kudos to Ryan for that vote.... not a damn thing wrong with voting "no" for more spending when we are 16trillion in debt, with no end in borrowing in sight.

  4. #54
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    I think Romney has been running for president since he took over the Olympics.
    some folks say Obama has been running for Prez since his days at Haaahhhvard. <shrugs>..

    folks who really really want to be Prez are usually the last folks we should allow to be Prez. their motives are always suspect.

  5. #55
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Its also tax cuts for the wealthy paid for by cuts to the elder, the middle class and working class and spending it on failed "trickle down" economics.....but you guys always "conveniently" overlook that.
    tax cuts are not wealth redistribution..... I don't care how many times you people argue as much, it will never be true.

  6. #56
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    good... kudos to Ryan for that vote.... not a damn thing wrong with voting "no" for more spending when we are 16trillion in debt, with no end in borrowing in sight.
    Bull****. They want to cut taxes for the wealthy, yet again, and they want to **** the very people who made it possible for wealthy to exist. There is something very wrong in America today. **** the elderly, **** the young, **** women, **** the handicapped. I say it's time to **** the wealthy and start behaving as though we have a collective conscience.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #57
    Elitist as Hell.
    Einzige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-29-16 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    tax cuts are not wealth redistribution..... I don't care how many times you people argue as much, it will never be true.
    When they are selective, again, they absolutely are.

    You have two businesses. Business A is a domestic producer of widgets. Business B is a foreign producer of widgets that sells widgets in your domestic markets. You want Business A to be competitive against Business B, so you cut its corporate taxes while maintaining the import taxes on Business B. You've just penalized Business B and, in effect, redistributed its profits to Business A.

    A real-life example would be the Earned Income Tax Credit, which I support.
    I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad-redeemer (your Divine Democrat — your Hebrew Madman) and write over his thorn-torn brow, “The true prince of Evil — the king of the Slaves!”
    - Ragnar Redbeard, Might Is Right, 1890

  8. #58
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    Bull****. They want to cut taxes for the wealthy, yet again, and they want to **** the very people who made it possible for wealthy to exist. There is something very wrong in America today. **** the elderly, **** the young, **** women, **** the handicapped. I say it's time to **** the wealthy and start behaving as though we have a collective conscience.
    it's time to put the kool aid down.

  9. #59
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    some folks say Obama has been running for Prez since his days at Haaahhhvard. <shrugs>..

    folks who really really want to be Prez are usually the last folks we should allow to be Prez. their motives are always suspect.
    Not at all. Even I believe some republicans have had pure motives. Just not so much lately.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  10. #60
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    it's time to put the kool aid down.
    Actually, tonight it's puerto rican beer, medalla. Why should the disadvantaged ALWAYS be the first to pay for massive mistakes in republican administrations?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •