View Poll Results: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    96 80.00%
  • No

    24 20.00%
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 451

Thread: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

  1. #441
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    The wars, all started by the CFR, are redistribution to from the other nations to the multinationals, who in turn finance U.S. politicans. The U.S. elected officials, many being CFR members as well, serve the multinationals, not the American people, the elections being nothing but a stage play and brainwashing advertisement of sorts.

    "Although many politicians hold membership, It must be noted that the Council on Foreign Relations is a non-governmental organization. The CFR's membership is a union of politicians, bankers, and scholars, with several large businesses holding additional corporate memberships. Corporate members include:Halliburton of Dubai, British Petroleum, Dutch Royal Shell, Exxon Mobile, General Electric (NBC), Chevron, Lockheed Martin, Merck Pharmaceuticals, News Corp (FOX), Bloomberg, IBM, Time Warner, JP Morgan/ Chase, Manhattan, & several other, major financial institutions."

    Obama & The CFR | NowPublic News Coverage

    __________________________________________________ _________

    So, you have to be in favor of getting rid of both parties, because the CFR controls Democrats as well as Republicans. If you've noticed, foreign policy from each party is identical. Its barely a debate point in the political process anymore. No longer is policy debated, just when it should be carried out, is brought up, and even that is suppressed. Whether U.S. wars are legal or illegal under U.N. mandate, or Geneva is never mentioned. Even the fact that the U.N. forbids such wars and views them as crimes is never brought in U.S. corp. press.

    Ever notice the corp. media never objected to Libya, Iraq, or U.S. involvement in Syria?

    That is because the entrie corp. media, like the two parties, is managed by the CFR.

    "The 40 Committee was not only responsible for covert actions abroad but for covert actions focused at the American people. The CFR sponsored covert actions included fixing American presidential elections. The elections were rigged in such a way as to insure an administration, whether Democrat or Republican, packed with 100 or more Council on Foreign Relations members in key administrative positions. In at least five instances the President was a Council on Foreign Relations member (Eisenhower, Ford, Carter, Bush, Clinton). Lists of Council on Foreign Relations members in the Nixon and Clinton administrations are at the end of this article. Similar lists can be made for every presidential administration from Woodrow Wilson on."

    portland imc - 2002.07.01 - A NATION DECEIVED , THE SECRET HISTORY BUSH HOPES YOU NEVER SEE

    .................................................. .................................................. .............

    The reason the John Birch Society and corp. media came up with the mantra that the U.N. was either evil, or ineffective, and needed to be dismantled, and would become "the New World Order"(a charge often repeated by conspiracy sites like Prison Planet or "grassroots" Patriot Groups) was:

    1. The John Birch Society was a Defense Dept./CIA front group.
    2. The CFR/Defense Dept./State Dept. knew the U.N. would be too democratic and oppose U.S. illegal wars.
    3. The CFR controls both parties, the State Dept., the Media, and all U.S. foreign policy makers want no outside interference in how or when the U.S. is allowed to invade a sovereign country.




    __________________________________________________ ___
    Throw all the bums out.

  2. #442
    Professor
    Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    09-09-13 @ 09:13 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,661

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I have no clue what your talking about..........The military works for the people of this country.
    Address why ALL the Republican candidates besides Ron Paul
    are all uniformly pro-war.

    Is it because Republicans are ALL BOUGHT OFF, BRIBED WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM THE DEFENSE LOBBY AND BIG OIL?
    __________________________________________________ _____
    "The press is the hired agent of a moneyed system, set up for no other reason than to tell us lies where their interests are concerned." — Henry Adams

  3. #443
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Address why ALL the Republican candidates besides Ron Paul
    are all uniformly pro-war.

    Is it because Republicans are ALL BOUGHT OFF, BRIBED WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM THE DEFENSE LOBBY AND BIG OIL?
    Dude, I disagree with most Republicans on almost everything but don't you think it's time to give it a rest?
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  4. #444
    Professor
    Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    09-09-13 @ 09:13 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,661

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Yes, yes. Run and hide conservative, or just start a new thread when the discussion gets too hot, or the facts get too REAL for you. Make sure the new thread is based on some cozy FALSE PREMISE to begin with, so respondents have to battle their way back to reality, with all the Republican lies to stymie them in the process. Its the only way Republicans can have a confab, is to begin with a falsehood.

    Manipulate the economic factors - corrupt business - burn baby burn Enron, as Arnold the Barbarian and had secret meetings with Ken Lay his big donor - Yes - a combination of manipulated factors. The glut of oil has flooded the market. Prices are being pushed artificially high by price fixing and U.S. corruption. Closing refineries, hoarding supply, secret agreements between producers, invading oil producing countries, you know, the usual thing that has been happening the last ten years.

    Also in how long could Bush and the GOP could suppress facts about housing bubbles and the coming banking collapse until he was out of office. According to Tim Geitners Congressional testimony , they knew and I quote - "There were significant problems with the banks," as far back as 2005.

    Funny how Republicans ALL talk like they're PR spokesmen for the military industrial complex, and simultaneously the protectors of freedom and the Constitution.

    They never saw a war they didn't love and cheerlead for, except the masses have to do all the dying.

    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    "At this point in history when the degree of wealth inequality has reached such staggering proportions that the richest 400 people have the same wealth as the bottom 154,000,000 people, when unemployment and foreclosures rates are high, when tens of millions can’t afford health care and students can’t afford to go to college, those in power are fearful that the people will rise up."

    OCCUPY: Infiltration of Political Movements is the Norm, Not the Exception in the United States.

    __________________________________________________ __________________________

    *Author Stephen Glain: $10 Trillion missing from Pentagon since 1991* :* Information Clearing House News

    Report: Military Blew $1 Trillion on Weapons Since 9/11 | Mother Jones

    The War On Waste - CBS News


    Was the Petrol Price Rigged Too?

    Land Destroyer: New Libyan "PM" is Big-Oil Goon

    Land Destroyer: Syrian NGOs Working Directly With British Government
    Last edited by Kane; 10-02-12 at 08:25 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    "The press is the hired agent of a moneyed system, set up for no other reason than to tell us lies where their interests are concerned." — Henry Adams

  5. #445
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Yes, yes. Run and hide conservative, or just start a new thread when the discussion gets too hot, or the facts get too REAL for you. Make sure the new thread is based on some cozy FALSE PREMISE to begin with, so respondents have to battle their way back to reality, with all the Republican lies to stymie them in the process. Its the only way Republicans can have a confab, is to begin with a falsehood.
    It's funny to see a lecture about advancing "falsehoods" from a 9-11 truther. Lol.

  6. #446
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It's funny to see a lecture about advancing "falsehoods" from a 9-11 truther. Lol.
    Well, he is actually quite right in this respect. However, I would say that both parties are controlled by the same corporations and thus, when one looks at their policies, there are no serious differences.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  7. #447
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Well, he is actually quite right in this respect. However, I would say that both parties are controlled by the same corporations and thus, when one looks at their policies, there are no serious differences.
    Look at the part I specifically quoted (or his entire post for that matter) that I replied to and tell me what you think he's right about.

  8. #448
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,692
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Address why ALL the Republican candidates besides Ron Paul
    are all uniformly pro-war.

    Is it because Republicans are ALL BOUGHT OFF, BRIBED WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM THE DEFENSE LOBBY AND BIG OIL?
    Or maybe it is because wars like Iraq lead to things like the Arab Spring which bring democracy to regions that never saw it before. Just a thought.
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  9. #449
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It's funny to see a lecture about advancing "falsehoods" from a 9-11 truther. Lol.
    As much as it pains me to stick up for him:

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  10. #450
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Do you think Obama wants to redistribute wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Look at the part I specifically quoted (or his entire post for that matter) that I replied to and tell me what you think he's right about.
    I agree with this part

    The glut of oil has flooded the market. Prices are being pushed artificially high by price fixing and U.S. corruption. Closing refineries, hoarding supply, secret agreements between producers, invading oil producing countries, you know, the usual thing that has been happening the last ten years.

    Also in how long could Bush and the GOP could suppress facts about housing bubbles and the coming banking collapse until he was out of office. According to Tim Geitners Congressional testimony , they knew and I quote - "There were significant problems with the banks," as far back as 2005.

    Funny how Republicans ALL talk like they're PR spokesmen for the military industrial complex, and simultaneously the protectors of freedom and the Constitution.

    However, I would say that it is both parties. In addition to this, I have evidence that ratings agencies like S&P had internal memos that the whole housing bubble was going to collapse, however, they ignored those memos and kept it going.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •