View Poll Results: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nukes?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    12 21.05%
  • no

    45 78.95%
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 598

Thread: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

  1. #381
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Why do you think everyone should have nukes?
    I don't think she has figured out yet that since various countries already have nukes, logic would dictate she is advocating all should have them.

    Not everybody is capable of anything approaching reason as many are just in the habit of saying things.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #382
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Why do you think everyone should have nukes?
    Because it would insure peace in the region..

    Personally, I think its a huge waste of money when they could be building more dams and nuclear power and desalination plants... or more massive solar investment.. But if one country can intimidate with nukes, their only option is to get their own nukes.

    Look at the problem with Amman.

  3. #383
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Gard, you're wrong. She's got it 'figured out' and still thinks it's a good idea. Sure, she's ignoring the fact that it would be closing the wall on millions of perfectly useful humans, and damning them to generations of darkness and suffering. But hey, as long as we got peace then fk them, right?

    No, sharon.

    Me say war.

  4. #384
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Gard, you're wrong. She's got it 'figured out' and still thinks it's a good idea.

    Sure, she's ignoring the fact that it would be closing the wall on millions of perfectly useful humans, and damning them to generations of darkness and suffering. But hey, as long as we got peace then fk them, right?

    No, sharon.

    Me say war.
    Who are you talking about.. and what is this "darkness".

    I never experienced any darkness in Amman, Beirut, Tripoli, Damascus, Baghdad or Riyahd.

  5. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    No need for us to do it, Isreal will take care of that.

  6. #386
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Who are you talking about.. and what is this "darkness".

    I never experienced any darkness in Amman, Beirut, Tripoli, Damascus, Baghdad or Riyahd.
    Well, I guess if you've inspected them, we'll just take them off the human rights abuse list. Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    No need for us to do it, Isreal will take care of that.
    My favorite defense of Iran.

  7. #387
    Educator AreteCourage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    08-30-13 @ 12:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    790

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Everyone should have the bomb?

    Man, that goes against my position that NO ONE should have that kind of destructive power.

    If everyone had a bomb...then some crazy government would get hot hands and press the button which would cause their target to press the button and so on and so forth.

    If there was no button to press....get my point?

    The type of destructive power held in today's bombs are unimaginable. They make the two dropped in Japan pale in comparison. It would serve our world better to get rid of all of them. It will never happen, but that would be the best idea.
    Libertarian and Atheist...wow I'm a hated man.

  8. #388
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    No need for us to do it, Isreal will take care of that.
    Then Israel should stop threatening and go ahead.

  9. #389
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Gard, you're wrong. She's got it 'figured out' and still thinks it's a good idea. .
    Well, you do have to admit that a genocide of Jews in the middle east WILL bring about that much-desired peace in the region, so she is certainly correct in pointing out that making sure all genocidal antisemites have them would achieve that end.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  10. #390
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Should we bomb Iran to prevent their getting nuclear weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by AreteCourage View Post
    Everyone should have the bomb?

    Man, that goes against my position that NO ONE should have that kind of destructive power.

    If everyone had a bomb...then some crazy government would get hot hands and press the button which would cause their target to press the button and so on and so forth.

    If there was no button to press....get my point?

    The type of destructive power held in today's bombs are unimaginable. They make the two dropped in Japan pale in comparison. It would serve our world better to get rid of all of them. It will never happen, but that would be the best idea.
    Oh I agree.. but we don't have control over every country that chooses to intimidate another.

Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •