View Poll Results: Vote your conscience

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama - D

    29 50.00%
  • Ron Paul - L

    15 25.86%
  • Mitt Romney - R

    14 24.14%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

  1. #31
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,692

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    See, my voting booth fantasy is when I walk out the door, instead of a sticker saying I voted, I would instead receive a massive blueberry muffin.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  2. #32
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,544

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    See, my voting booth fantasy is when I walk out the door, instead of a sticker saying I voted, I would instead receive a massive blueberry muffin.
    My fantasy would involve Selma Hayek and some physical interaction of an intimate nature. As a reward for voting of course.....

  3. #33
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,692

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    My fantasy would involve Selma Hayek and some physical interaction of an intimate nature. As a reward for voting of course.....
    Voter intimidation "done right"?
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  4. #34
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,544

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Why do I get a feeling this poll isnt going the way he intended
    According to the little symbol, skitzo is a she.

    And boy oh boy.....she sure is quiet now isn't she?

  5. #35
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    According to the little symbol, skitzo is a she.

    And boy oh boy.....she sure is quiet now isn't she?

    Actually, no. I'm busy starting other threads trying to raise awareness. Paul has pretty much given up and so the enthusiasm has dwindled sIt has even been suggested that Paul didn't really want to be president because he knew if he did get elected, he would be assassinated.

  6. #36
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,692

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Actually, no. I'm busy starting other threads trying to raise awareness. Paul has pretty much given up and so the enthusiasm has dwindled sIt has even been suggested that Paul didn't really want to be president because he knew if he did get elected, he would be assassinated.
    You take information from Alex Jones? Awesome.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  7. #37
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    You take information from Alex Jones? Awesome.
    I never mentioned alex jones. In fact, I try to steer clear from sourcing my info there since whenever his name comes up, it appears the general consensus doesn't take him seriously. Although I'm not of that general consensus, I don't think I've ever used info from him as a source in any of my posts on DP. Always try to verify the info no matter where it's from and then be sure you don't reject information because it disturbs your reality bubble. I find a lot of people here tend to have that problem.

  8. #38
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,544

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    even been suggested that Paul didn't really want to be president because he knew if he did get elected, he would be assassinated.
    Lol.....this comedy never ends....

  9. #39
    Educator AreteCourage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    08-30-13 @ 12:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    790

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Ron Paul isn't even the Libertarian candidate...Gary Johnson is and that is who gets my vote.
    Libertarian and Atheist...wow I'm a hated man.

  10. #40
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,692

    Re: 2012 Fantasy Voting Booth

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    I never mentioned alex jones. In fact, I try to steer clear from sourcing my info there since whenever his name comes up, it appears the general consensus doesn't take him seriously. Although I'm not of that general consensus, I don't think I've ever used info from him as a source in any of my posts on DP. Always try to verify the info no matter where it's from and then be sure you don't reject information because it disturbs your reality bubble. I find a lot of people here tend to have that problem.
    Well, I had a hard time finding anyone who wasn't Alex Jones' interview laying the groundwork for the hint that Ron Paul was receiving death threats and that contributed to his ending moments for the campaign. Excuse me for suggesting that this sounds unrealistic and that the only person promoting the idea believed the U.S. Government perpetrated 9/11.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 09-05-12 at 10:07 AM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •