View Poll Results: Would you vote for a woman running for president if she held your political views?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd be happy and excited to vote for a woman

    93 79.49%
  • I would have some hesitations, but vote for her if she was best qualified

    17 14.53%
  • I would vote for her only if there wasn't a qualified man

    2 1.71%
  • I would not vote for a woman even if she held my views

    5 4.27%
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 310

Thread: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schutzengel View Post
    Seriously? I could respect you if you didnt support Sarah for one of a plethora of reasons... but to not support her because she is a woman is just ... stupid.
    There were plenty of other reasons for me not to support her. Including her inability to maintain a moral household under her own roof. However, they were insignificant after her gender.

  2. #162
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Would you vote for a gay man?

  3. #163
    Educator Schutzengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Last Seen
    04-20-13 @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    719

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    There were plenty of other reasons for me not to support her. Including her inability to maintain a moral household under her own roof. However, they were insignificant after her gender.

    Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?-doublefacepalm-jpg

    You sir, cannot be real... You have to be a plant,

    either that, or I need to stay far away from you because

    Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?-thestupid-jpg
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid. - Ike

    Tea is better for you than Kool-Aid.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Last Seen
    10-12-14 @ 05:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    407

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Would I be excited to vote for a woman who shares my views? Not any more excited than if it was a man. Regardless of your gender, race, orientation, religion, etc, if you share my political views I'd vote for you.

  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schutzengel View Post
    You sir, cannot be real... You have to be a plant,

    either that, or I need to stay far away from you because
    I am as real as it gets. That you can count on. I'm suggesting just adding me to your ignore list now.

  6. #166
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I am as real as it gets. That you can count on. I'm suggesting just adding me to your ignore list now.
    I like you... for some reason, and not that you care... but the constant harping on ignore lists is really juvenile.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  7. #167
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    I like you... for some reason, and not that you care... but the constant harping on ignore lists is really juvenile.
    Do you know that he advocates beating women, the death penalty for pot, the death penalty for going outside the US and appearing to do something against US interest and the death penalty for gays? That's living in a sick fantasy world, not real at all.

  8. #168
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by Schutzengel View Post
    Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?-doublefacepalm-jpg

    You sir, cannot be real... You have to be a plant,

    either that, or I need to stay far away from you because

    Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?-thestupid-jpg
    You think people standing up for their moral beliefs is stupid? Well ok, thats your opinion, luckily the rest of us don't have to abide by it.

    My mother said she would never vote for Hillary Clinton "If the woman cannot run her own household and keep her husband in the right bed at night, what makes her think she is qualified to run the country."

  9. #169
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    My mother said she would never vote for Hillary Clinton "If the woman cannot run her own household and keep her husband in the right bed at night, what makes her think she is qualified to run the country."
    Stunning ignorance.

  10. #170
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Would You Vote a Woman into Presidential Office?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Do you know that he advocates beating women, the death penalty for pot, the death penalty for going outside the US and appearing to do something against US interest and the death penalty for gays? That's living in a sick fantasy world, not real at all.
    Fair points.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •