Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 115

Thread: Do Democrats hate wealth?

  1. #81
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-14 @ 02:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,824

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    This is all a puppet show. Liberal comes from a Latin word meaning "slaveowner." Politics is a food fight at a prep school. At least since the 1960s, the Democratic Party has been taken over by spoiled, sheltered, suburb-born snobs who despise and fear the majority. So we've got two elitist hereditary parties sinking America, once the refuge from aristocratic totalitarianism, by forcing us to choose between two self-obsessed, conceited, untalented, and ignorant groups who couldn't care less about the majority of their fellow Americans. Birth privileges bring death to democracy.
    On the outside, trickling down on the insiders.
    We won't live free until the 1% live in fear.
    Hey, richboys! Imagine the boot of democracy stomping on your faces, forever.

  2. #82
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by PrometheusBound View Post
    This is all a puppet show. Liberal comes from a Latin word meaning "slaveowner." Politics is a food fight at a prep school. At least since the 1960s, the Democratic Party has been taken over by spoiled, sheltered, suburb-born snobs who despise and fear the majority. So we've got two elitist hereditary parties sinking America, once the refuge from aristocratic totalitarianism, by forcing us to choose between two self-obsessed, conceited, untalented, and ignorant groups who couldn't care less about the majority of their fellow Americans. Birth privileges bring death to democracy.
    "Liberal" actual comes from a Latin word meaning "free."

  3. #83
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    Democrats dont "hate wealth".
    Just ask all the rich democrats.


  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    09-10-12 @ 12:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I heard a Democrat challenger of the Dem ocratic incumbent for this area (state offtce) whose radio ad for the Democratic primary boasted that he "isn't rich. Isn't it time we elect a REAL Democrat?"The near total campaign theme of Obama and national democrats is that wealthy people are evil. It is the campaign against Romney. It is overall the constrant drum beating otherwise that the wealthy are evil and the Democrats are ongoing to punish them. Do Democrats hate the wealthy?
    I think Democrats hate wealthy Republicans.
    Last edited by lunchbox; 08-06-12 at 10:13 PM.

  5. #85
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    I think Democrats hate wealthy Republicans.
    they hate wealth they cannot use

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Riding a tapir
    Last Seen
    01-27-13 @ 10:21 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    I think the reason people think they hate the wealthy, is that Democrats want to lessen the divide between rich and poor. Democrats want to increase taxes on the wealthy to increase social spending. Republicans want to create jobs by lessening taxes on the wealthy and are opposed to large government.
    This thread is pretty messed up, if you ask me.

  7. #87
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by waas View Post
    I think the reason people think they hate the wealthy, is that Democrats want to lessen the divide between rich and poor. Democrats want to increase taxes on the wealthy to increase social spending. Republicans want to create jobs by lessening taxes on the wealthy and are opposed to large government.
    This thread is pretty messed up, if you ask me.
    rich republicans want less government so they don't have to pay more taxes
    rich democrats want to use tax money to buy the votes of the masses because public office is where rich democrats get their wealth

    Its rich democrats who want to keep people poor and dependent so their votes can be bought with handouts

    republicans want people free of government and not sucking from the public tit

  8. #88
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    Wait..
    I thought Democrats hate America and want to destroy it?


  9. #89
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Wait..
    I thought Democrats hate America and want to destroy it?
    No, otherwise they would just pack up leave and let the rest of us live in peace. They don't really hate America or want to destroy it anymore than really want socialism. No, they are just grossly unaware of the law of unintended consequences and thus believe that because they are Americans, they can do what others couldn't, make socialist policies actually work. Of course, they are also unaware of just how socialistic their beliefs really are and adamantly deny any connection while anyone not blinded by their belief can clearly see the correlation. Unfortunately, even though it may not be their intent, the destruction of America is exactly what they are leading us to.

  10. #90
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Do Democrats hate wealth?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    No, otherwise they would just pack up leave and let the rest of us live in peace. They don't really hate America or want to destroy it anymore than really want socialism. No, they are just grossly unaware of the law of unintended consequences and thus believe that because they are Americans, they can do what others couldn't, make socialist policies actually work. Of course, they are also unaware of just how socialistic their beliefs really are and adamantly deny any connection while anyone not blinded by their belief can clearly see the correlation. Unfortunately, even though it may not be their intent, the destruction of America is exactly what they are leading us to.
    Ohhh now i see the light!
    George Soros is in the control seat right!?


Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •