1. Saddam: Dead. Taliban: Neutralized. Not really seeing the failure.
2. Gas price when Obama took office: $1.79. Now: 3.59. More than double. Obama increased gas prices more than Carter did, ffs.
3. The housing crisis was Bush's fault? Really? How do arrive at that “logic”?
4. A repeat of #1, and you're forgetting that the wars were approved by the vast majority of Democrats as well as the American People.
5. That's Bush's fault too, eh? Seven (7) months into his Presidency? Does Clinton share any of the blame for dismantling our intelligence services during his term? One last question, is Bush STILL to blame for Obama's failures, almost four years later? I thought so.
6. Hahahahahahaha. Yeah, Kagan and the Sotomayor are legal rock stars. SCOTUS insiders say that The Wise Latina can barely write. Yay, affirmative action.
7. Plame affair? Really? Obama's White House is leaking classified information like a sieve, according to Diane Fienstein. So.
8. Yes, we all know Bush created Katrina (and Rita) with his super-secret hurricane gun that Dick Cheney made in his laboratory. We also know that welfare recipients have no responsibility or obligation to get off the effing couch and get the hell out of the way when a natural disaster is on the way.
9. The Patriot Act came up for renewal, didn't it? How did that turn out? Obama vetoed it because it was so wrong and heinous and eeevil, didn't he? Didn't he?
All this is irrelevant, though, because Bush isn't on the ballot. Neither are his policies. Obama had four full years (half of them with a majority in both houses and a near monopoloy on the propaganda machine that USED to be the news). How's he doing?
Obama had his chance, and failed miserably. We all saw it, although some choose not to.