View Poll Results: Is the republican party fraudulently/illegally forcing Romney to be the nominee?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I believe voter fraud is rampant within the RP

    11 22.45%
  • No - Nothing illegal has taken place with the RP regarding Romney's nomination

    7 14.29%
  • Yes - I wear a tinfoil hat

    3 6.12%
  • No - I do not like Romney, but I believe he's won nomination legally

    13 26.53%
  • I did not vote for Romney, but I don't think anything illegal has helped him win nomination

    10 20.41%
  • I did vote for Romney, and I don't think anything illegal helped him win nomination

    2 4.08%
  • other - please explain

    3 6.12%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

  1. #81
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    OK, I guess I can see your point. Although I do like Ron Paul, he would never win because the media makes him a joke. It is unfortunate and stupid, but what can ya do?

    Carry on. lol.
    You are so right. I mean, you totally nailed it. People believe whatever the media tells them as evidenced by so many posters here. They have no idea what Ron Paul means. All they know is that because of the media, Ron Paul is the guy that is nuts. He's the guy we are supposed to ridicule like Dan Quayle. They don't stop to think that if Paul were president, their life would be way better. Why would people support the erosion of the bill of rights and WW3? ???????? Everytime you laugh at Ron Paul, throw a chuckle in for the fact that you're screwing yourself and people like me who would prefer to live in a free society.

  2. #82
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/2012-u...ou-voting.html <-- clicky


    This poll says it all.
    .
    Lol. You have got to be kidding me. Ron Paul is out. These results are not going to reflect squat as far as
    RP is concerned.

    Here's what you said about my poll where Paul had 100% over romney and 54% over the entire field including Obama:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    You've had over 100 views and only 10 forum members (one being you) have voted.

    Hardly proves any point at all. .
    This poll, has only 53 votes of 385 and I'm sure those are not all members, but because Paul isn't winning- "this poll says it all".

    Write-ins don't win. Now that Paul isn't the nominee, this poll will not be accurate. However, the one I'm going to start in about 94.6 seconds will accurately reflect the power of Paul.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Hahaha...you can't do anything remotely correct.

    You started a "fantasy" thread with three choices and no option for "other" and you think that might prove something?

    The poll I linked to is far FAR more reasonable to use as a benchmark. It's got all the actual options. Plus, to add to my contention that it's far more credible, it's been made a sticky.

    You, on the other hand, tried to stack the deck as much as possible in your favor.

    Please be careful - your bias is showing.

    That being said - even your craptacular poll is proving what most of us have been saying.

    RP couldn't win a national election. Period.

  4. #84
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Most voter fraud happening at the polling place by poll workers. There is virtually no way to stop it and it is both easy and common.

    Having been an election judge (once, Democrat), I could have cast hundreds of votes if I had cared to with it essentially impossible that I would get caught or it even detectable. I would simple have waited until before voting shut down, looked to see who had not voted out of the registered voters booklet, and cast votes for them. I suspect this is very, very common.

    Even if it proven those people had not voted or some even were dead, that would prove I did it nor would there be any way to remove those fraudulent votes from the voting total - nor could they just erase everyone's vote. So even if it could be proven that 300 votes casts in the precinct were by dead people, that would not change the vote counting totals one iota.

    The reason for wanting IDs (a legitimate reason) is to try to hold that down. I could not record numbers off an ID I didn't see and therefore poll workers could not cast many fraudulent votes. Voter fraud happens either by poll workers at the voting level or within the computers at the that level.

  5. #85
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,985

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Hahaha...you can't do anything remotely correct.

    You started a "fantasy" thread with three choices and no option for "other" and you think that might prove something?

    The poll I linked to is far FAR more reasonable to use as a benchmark. It's got all the actual options. Plus, to add to my contention that it's far more credible, it's been made a sticky.

    You, on the other hand, tried to stack the deck as much as possible in your favor.

    Please be careful - your bias is showing.

    That being said - even your craptacular poll is proving what most of us have been saying.

    RP couldn't win a national election. Period.
    Hah that is the problem people are getting their information from the mainstream media that lies and contorts everything to keep Ron Paul, the only one who can save America and the wolrd, down. If everyone only got their information from online sources that praised the great and rightous Ron Paul he would win and save us all from the depths of hell that we are headed to with our unrightous ways.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  6. #86
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,481

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    I say follow the money. People can cry about the mainstream media all that they want. But who owns the mainstream media? How much influence do the owners have over what types of information is reported and not reported...or bias the flow of information?

    Remember, corporations like GE are part owners of our government via big lobby money. And they also own a lot of big media organizations so they can play both sides of the fence...anyway they choose.

    Meanwhile people are still buying the bull**** from a political system and government gone "self-will-run-riot".

  7. #87
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    09-03-12 @ 01:09 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    33

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Voter ID laws require voters to have a photo ID in order to vote. While voter identity fraud may appear to be a significant problem facing the electorate, the reality is that requiring voters to have a photo ID will disenfranchise black/minority/elderly voters, who could otherwise legally vote, until now.

    What percent of people in Pennsylvania cannot vote in 2012 because of the voter ID law but were eligible to vote in 2008?

    It's sickening.

    Regardless of how radical your views, how unpopular your speech, you have the right to say it.

    Imagine you never owned a car, thus you never needed a drivers license. Furthermore, you do not have a passport because traveling out of the country was not on your two-do list in this life time. Should you be forced to obtain a photo ID before you are eligible to vote? That would cost money to get a photo ID. Are you paying to secure your right to vote? Attempting to win an election by eliminating a population's right to vote simply because they will not vote for you?

  8. #88
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,255

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by billmaher View Post
    Voter ID laws require voters to have a photo ID in order to vote. While voter identity fraud may appear to be a significant problem facing the electorate, the reality is that requiring voters to have a photo ID will disenfranchise black/minority/elderly voters, who could otherwise legally vote, until now.

    What percent of people in Pennsylvania cannot vote in 2012 because of the voter ID law but were eligible to vote in 2008?

    It's sickening.

    Regardless of how radical your views, how unpopular your speech, you have the right to say it.

    Imagine you never owned a car, thus you never needed a drivers license. Furthermore, you do not have a passport because traveling out of the country was not on your two-do list in this life time. Should you be forced to obtain a photo ID before you are eligible to vote? That would cost money to get a photo ID. Are you paying to secure your right to vote? Attempting to win an election by eliminating a population's right to vote simply because they will not vote for you?
    Try withdrawing money out of your bank account without having shown an ID.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #89
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Most voter fraud happening at the polling place by poll workers. There is virtually no way to stop it and it is both easy and common.

    Having been an election judge (once, Democrat), I could have cast hundreds of votes if I had cared to with it essentially impossible that I would get caught or it even detectable. I would simple have waited until before voting shut down, looked to see who had not voted out of the registered voters booklet, and cast votes for them. I suspect this is very, very common.

    Even if it proven those people had not voted or some even were dead, that would prove I did it nor would there be any way to remove those fraudulent votes from the voting total - nor could they just erase everyone's vote. So even if it could be proven that 300 votes casts in the precinct were by dead people, that would not change the vote counting totals one iota.

    The reason for wanting IDs (a legitimate reason) is to try to hold that down. I could not record numbers off an ID I didn't see and therefore poll workers could not cast many fraudulent votes. Voter fraud happens either by poll workers at the voting level or within the computers at the that level.
    I know that there would be no shortage of volunteers to count the votes by hand, but at this stage in the game how do we go about organizing such a demand and to let them know that while using the machines was a great way for them to bypass the real vote, we're onto it and it's not going to happen??

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •