View Poll Results: Is the republican party fraudulently/illegally forcing Romney to be the nominee?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I believe voter fraud is rampant within the RP

    11 22.45%
  • No - Nothing illegal has taken place with the RP regarding Romney's nomination

    7 14.29%
  • Yes - I wear a tinfoil hat

    3 6.12%
  • No - I do not like Romney, but I believe he's won nomination legally

    13 26.53%
  • I did not vote for Romney, but I don't think anything illegal has helped him win nomination

    10 20.41%
  • I did vote for Romney, and I don't think anything illegal helped him win nomination

    2 4.08%
  • other - please explain

    3 6.12%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89

Thread: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

  1. #71
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,654

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    This is irony to such an insane extent that I'm having a hard time believing you really think that. Look at what you just said and condider the following:

    A) Getting your information by simply believing without question everything the media tells you, but still not getting sll the answers

    B) Meticulously doing your own exhaustive research to find answers that were previously unanswered because they were part of some cover-up by the US government and media

    Which is a "lazy and stupid" method of analyzing American politics and foreign policy? A or B?
    Or C, which is I don't do either. I don't believe everything "the media" tells me, and B, I don't do independent research "because they were part of some cover-up by the US government and media." You already assume it is a cover-up, which it usually isn't. Laziness.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  2. #72
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Or C, which is I don't do either
    That sounds like the laziest choice so far, unless you care to elaborate on what your non-lazy method of analyzing american politics is...

  3. #73
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Man, lol...The far right and the Ron Paulers need to get something in their HEADS...Ron Paul gets the same 8 to 12 % support he has for the last 30 yrs...its never MOVED and it never will...most americans rightfully think hes nuts. The far right needs to get it in their heads that most of the republican party is not far right nutjobs and that should be evident after this ridiculous primary when each of the far right candidates was categorically rejected by their own party. NO there was no voter fraud...republicans CHOSE romny to be their standard bearer...over RON PAUL...Herman Caine, Michelle Bachman, Pawlenty, Santorum and Gingrich..and the other couple of scrub candidates....

  4. #74
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Interesting. I don't know if you're just uninformed or if I'm wrong about what should be perceived as voter fraud. The republican party is supposed to deliver caucous results that represent what the people want. If GOP officials are pushing Romney, they are already violating party rules. If they suppress true vote counts and disallow or ignore participants because they do not support Romney, they are further violating party rules and I would call this voter fraud because they are delivering fixed results. How would you argue that this is not voter fraud ?

    ignoring and violating caucous rules................UNETHICAL

    Omitting the caucous results of several counties where Romney did not win.....VOTER FRAUD

    Postponing a caucous in a county where Romney is not expected to win, then refusing to accept the results a week later after the caucous was held because they missed the deadline...........UNETHICAL

    Rigging vote machines to flip votes for Romney.............VOTER FRAUD

    Refusing to count votes in front of everyone and refusing to allow anyone to watch as they secretly tallied the votes.........................UNETHICAL - BORDERLINE VOTER FRAUD

    Those barely scratch the surface....so much crap went on, but again, if none of this is voter fraud to you, then what is??
    Upon reviewing this thread, I noticed that the above post has some points that apparently nobody could argue. I'll say it again:
    If none of this is voter fraud to you, then what is?? What is your argument for why it's not voter fraud?

  5. #75
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,654

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    That sounds like the laziest choice so far, unless you care to elaborate on what your non-lazy method of analyzing american politics is...
    I read everything carefully, I am skeptical, but realistic. I don't presume automatically that everything is a cover-up. I have usually discovered that reality is much less sexier than the reality you like to portray. It's mundane, it's sometimes accidental, but it's rarely intentional or sinister.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  6. #76
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,511

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Man, lol...The far right and the Ron Paulers need to get something in their HEADS...Ron Paul gets the same 8 to 12 % support he has for the last 30 yrs...its never MOVED and it never will...most americans rightfully think hes nuts. The far right needs to get it in their heads that most of the republican party is not far right nutjobs and that should be evident after this ridiculous primary when each of the far right candidates was categorically rejected by their own party. NO there was no voter fraud...republicans CHOSE romny to be their standard bearer...over RON PAUL...Herman Caine, Michelle Bachman, Pawlenty, Santorum and Gingrich..and the other couple of scrub candidates....
    Wait....what? You refuse to believe one anonymous political-debate forum member who says it just can't be that way?

    You simpleton.

    Don't you know that everything you read on the interwebz is true when it comes from a single, anonymous source?

    Sheesh......

  7. #77
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,654

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Wait....what? You refuse to believe one anonymous political-debate forum member who says it just can't be that way?

    You simpleton.

    Don't you know that everything you read on the interwebz is true when it comes from a single, anonymous source?

    Sheesh......
    In Paul-land, the internet is the one place one can go to get the unofficial scoop, which is purportedly the official scoop. Reality is defined by internet polls and stacking rallies with supporters (usually propagated through the internet) and youthful outrage.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  8. #78
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    In Paul-land, the internet is the one place one can go to get the unofficial scoop, which is purportedly the official scoop. Reality is defined by internet polls and stacking rallies with supporters (usually propagated through the internet) and youthful outrage.
    In ANY land, the internet is where you get the truth. Thanks to the internet, my only source of information wasn't just the news on tv. I was able to watch videos of the full caucus proceedings that would get posted right after the caucus that night. I saw what went on, firsthand, thanks to the internet. I saw that what the "news" was reporting was very different from what I had seen firsthand, thanks to the internet. I saw how all but a few of those caucus videos would be scrubbed by the next day. That's why I just have to laugh and shrug it off when you start talkin' your smack. I know exactly what happened and you obviously weren't interested enough to watch the videos rhe same night as they were posted but you're going to tell me Romney won fairly with your source just being what the media said. So if you wanna call watching videos of the proceedings in their entirety right after they happened "the un-official Paul-land scoop", go right ahead buddy. Keep fantasizing that you're so well-informed...

    RP got screwed so I guess I can take my tin foil hat off now. You've won. You're gonna get your economic collapse. Paul was going to save our ass but you wouldn't have it. It's not difficult to foresee what's going to happen. I don't know jack about politics but I 've been watching what they do, and I see where it's going. It's amazing to me that you think Paul is a whack-o because he was going to RESTORE america. Shouldn't the "whack-o" be the guy who is going to run us into the ground?
    Anybody want to guess what Obamney will do as soon as he's in office? They're going to immediately step-up the spending. Bills will be passed overnight that will approve billions for this and billions for that. Pay clos3e attention to what the money (that we don't have) will be used for and ask yourself if we really needed whatever it was. Remember this because when it happens, I will surely bring thia up

  9. #79
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    I read everything carefully, I am skeptical, but realistic. I don't presume automatically that everything is a cover-up. I have usually discovered that reality is much less sexier than the reality you like to portray. It's mundane, it's sometimes accidental, but it's rarely intentional or sinister.
    Not by any means, whatsoever, do I automatically presume that everything is a cover-up, nor do I "portray" any alternate realities inconsistent with the one we currently subscribe to. I approach everything like a controlled experiment - completely neutral going into it. If I call something a cover-up, rest assured I did not jump to that conclusion, I was pushed there. What's the point of calling something a cover-up if that is not where the evidence took you? What's to gain?


    What we're talking about here is not so much a "cover-up". How could it be when everything was videotaped? Despite the ban of video cameras the republicans imposed on the caucus or primary, people still recorded using the camera in their phones. You can see for yourself the mockery they made of our election process.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,511

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/2012-u...ou-voting.html <-- clicky


    This poll says it all.

    23 votes for Romney - 4 for Paul

    Libertarian Gary Johnson has more votes than Paul does.

    But I'll keep watching.

    If I see the votes for Paul surpass the votes for Romney then perhaps I'll pay a teeny-tiny bit more attention to the things sKitzo posts.

    Perhaps....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •