View Poll Results: Is the republican party fraudulently/illegally forcing Romney to be the nominee?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I believe voter fraud is rampant within the RP

    11 22.45%
  • No - Nothing illegal has taken place with the RP regarding Romney's nomination

    7 14.29%
  • Yes - I wear a tinfoil hat

    3 6.12%
  • No - I do not like Romney, but I believe he's won nomination legally

    13 26.53%
  • I did not vote for Romney, but I don't think anything illegal has helped him win nomination

    10 20.41%
  • I did vote for Romney, and I don't think anything illegal helped him win nomination

    2 4.08%
  • other - please explain

    3 6.12%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 89

Thread: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

  1. #31
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Look at the poll above. how many voted for Romney, the guy who "WON" the nomination?

  2. #32
    Student GJ Flash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    196
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I'm not suggesting this kind of gross violation is currently in practice by the Reps.

    I'm asking if the collective membership of DP thinks it's currently in practice.

    Some here do. Some don't.

    What ratio does, compared to what ratio doesn't.
    Yes, I'd also like to know how many DP members automatically believe things they read online, with absolutely nothing to back them up.

    (Raise your hand if you believe everything you hear, so I know not to waste my time debating with you in the future. Thanks much.)

    I used to pretty active in the RNC, and their process was damn near infallable. I had to show legal ID many times, for one thing. Most of the folks working in the voting process were librarians and bank tellers and such, and background checks were performed. I don't know where you're getting your information, but I'm guessing you didn't supply any source for this assertion because people would laugh at you. You're probably right.

    Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm busy starting my own poll: How Many People Think Obama Still Eats Dogs?

  3. #33
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ Flash View Post
    Yes, I'd also like to know how many DP members automatically believe things they read online, with absolutely nothing to back them up.

    (Raise your hand if you believe everything you hear, so I know not to waste my time debating with you in the future. Thanks much.)

    I used to pretty active in the RNC, and their process was damn near infallable. I had to show legal ID many times, for one thing. Most of the folks working in the voting process were librarians and bank tellers and such, and background checks were performed. I don't know where you're getting your information, but I'm guessing you didn't supply any source for this assertion because people would laugh at you. You're probably right.

    Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm busy starting my own poll: How Many People Think Obama Still Eats Dogs?
    I asked the question because somebody else here asserted that rampant fraud was alive and well among the leadership of the Republican party. They asserted that Romney was NOT the popular choice, and that in fact he was being illegally and fraudulently planted by the leaders of the party.

    I stated simply that this person was a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, and then got told I was eating the same crap as most of the population because I believed what the media fed me.

    So I took matters into my own hands and created a poll to see how many people feel that there's a high level of unconstitutional and illegal fraud running amuck within the Republican party.

    I will assume you believe no such thing exists. Which means we both generally agree with each other.

  4. #34
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    It's been claimed here (DP) that voter fraud has run amuck within the Republican party.

    The claim is that Romney is not the popular favorite among the registered, voting republicans/conservatives.

    The claim is that some other candidate is actually much more popular, and has received more votes than Romney (or any other candidate), but that the republican party leaders have ignored and falsified votes in order to "plant" Romney as the victor.

    So my question to you Republicans/Conservatives is this:

    Has massive, nationwide voter fraud taken place during this election cycle with a focused effort on placing Romney as the winner at the expense of any and all other candidates?

    Ron Paul delegates disqualified from the RNC - YouTube

    Replacing delegates because they wouldn't perjure themselves. Does this leave any doubts?

  5. #35
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,495

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Ron Paul delegates disqualified from the RNC - YouTube

    Replacing delegates because they wouldn't perjure themselves. Does this leave any doubts?
    What? It's the RNC. They can pretty much make up the rules as they go along and it is not anything illegal. Unless you wear a tinfoil hat I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #36
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,208

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What? It's the RNC. They can pretty much make up the rules as they go along and it is not anything illegal. Unless you wear a tinfoil hat I guess.
    My particular "tin foil" argument is not so much whether it is legal or not, but that Paul would win if they didn't "pretty much make up the rules as they go along". Proof that I'm right is default in that if I wasn't they wouldn't HAVE to "pretty much make up the rules as they go along", they would just stay out of it and let Romney win the RIGHT way.

  7. #37
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,495

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    My particular "tin foil" argument is not so much whether it is legal or not, but that Paul would win if they didn't "pretty much make up the rules as they go along". Proof that I'm right is default in that if I wasn't they wouldn't HAVE to "pretty much make up the rules as they go along", they would just stay out of it and let Romney win the RIGHT way.
    OK, I guess I can see your point. Although I do like Ron Paul, he would never win because the media makes him a joke. It is unfortunate and stupid, but what can ya do?

    Carry on. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #38
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    There are so many better uses for tin foil:



    Please stop feeding the critters with it.....Once they find a source of food they'll incessantly post the same crap in dozens of different ways hoping to generate some support for their wildly manic thoughts.

    The sadness involved in watching them post numerous threads in multiple sub-forums asking the same thing over and over again becomes difficult to watch. Especially once the general membership has labeled them for what they are. We all tend to just shy away as if it's an infectious disease that nobody wishes to catch.

    Ron Paul has limited popularity and the reason why it's limited has NOTHING to do with some media or party conspiracy to keep him underground.

    Ron Paul is not ultra-popular for the same reasons that Gingrich, Bachmann, Perry, Huntsman, Santorum, Trump, and a whole host of others were not ultra-popular.

    Please - hide your tin foil and move along. There have now been about a dozen threads specific to the idea that unconstitutional and illegal maneuvering by the Republican Party has been perpetrated against the American people.

    It's unsupported and generally scoffed at by most.

    For a very good reason.

  9. #39
    Student comedy4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Last Seen
    12-28-12 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    204
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    The republicans and all those that are looking to vote the current president out only chose Romney for one reason; he is the most “safe” choice for a candidate.

    There was no fraud, although there was skullduggery.

    If given the choice of who they want for president (would be the best man for the job) Romney would not be the choice for candidate. Romney looked like the best chance to beat Obama for the simple fact that he is vanilla ice-cream. He is the hardest to make look like a raving psychopath. But the democrats will do their best.
    COMEDY 4 ALL! it's a life Philosophy.

    Chuck Norris once got bit by a king cobra. after five days of agonizing pain, the cobra died!

  10. #40
    Student comedy4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    georgia
    Last Seen
    12-28-12 @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    204
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nationwide Voter Fraud Within Republican Party - 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    My particular "tin foil" argument is not so much whether it is legal or not, but that Paul would win if they didn't "pretty much make up the rules as they go along". Proof that I'm right is default in that if I wasn't they wouldn't HAVE to "pretty much make up the rules as they go along", they would just stay out of it and let Romney win the RIGHT way.
    Ron Paul would never win the Republican Party nomination for one simple reason, his statement that the terrorist are angry because of what WE have done.
    Some libertarians and maybe a lot of democrats would agree with that statement but the republicans and conservatives, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    COMEDY 4 ALL! it's a life Philosophy.

    Chuck Norris once got bit by a king cobra. after five days of agonizing pain, the cobra died!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •