Okay, hold up a minute and let me throw out a few facts for you, so that you have some tiny measure of accurate info before jumping headfirst into any more barrels of used chewing gum.
1. An "assault rifle" is NOT more deadly than a grenade launcher or RPG, and they are totally different classes of weapons because one is an explosive "area effect" weapon.
2. Almost all "assault rifles" in private hands in America are in fact SEMI-AUTO (one shot per trigger pull) and NOT full auto. Full auto is much harder to obtain and requires special licenses and permits and conditions.
3. Most "assault" rifles have magazines holding 20 or 30 rounds. These 100 round magazines are typically bulky drums; they are hard to load, cranky and prone to failure, and pros generally do not use them for those reasons.
4. An "Assault" rifle fires an intermediate cartridge... that means a cartridge of middle-level power for rifles. A typical deer rifle is MORE POWERFUL PER SHOT than most assault rifles.
5. Assault rifles are therefore LESS deadly on a per-shot basis than a typical deer rifle.
6. Simply charging into a crowd and thinking you're going to "mow them down" like grain because you have a semi-auto "assault" rifle is a major tactical misjudgement. Having an assault rifle does not make you bulletproof, nor automatically guarantee you will beat someone with a revolver or even someone with a pocket knife, quick reflexes and a bit of luck.
7. Grenade launchers do not typically shoot rockets. RPGs shoot rocket-propelled grenades yes; most grenade launchers shoot grenades with a charge like a shotgun... but again, this is a TOTALLY different class of weapon.
I got to go light the grill, more on this in a few minutes....