View Poll Results: SHould Romney Release Publically the Info Mentioned?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    33 76.74%
  • No

    6 13.95%
  • Other/Don't know

    4 9.30%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 147

Thread: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

  1. #11
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    no one really objectively cares--but the class warfare dems know that running on Obama's pathetic record is a sure fire loser so they divert by demanding this stuff so they can pander to the low wattage minions who are upset that anyone is wealthy
    Oh thats crap...every other candidate for president was asked the same questions...FROM BOTH SIDES turtle not just democrats
    If you want to be president of the united states...how you made your money, what youve done with it and how your hiding it to avoid taxs should be public knowledge, because it reflects on your character and gives the voters a basis to judge the rest of what comes out of your mouth.....and it goes for all candidates not just republicans...if roles were reversed you would be clammering from atop the sears building for obama to give it up...

  2. #12
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    lets see obama's college record and whether he was at occidental as a foreign student. and his grades-lots of people wonder how he got into Columbia, how he paid for it and how he got into Harvard Law when he was not listed as an Honors (or higher) graduate of Columbia
    Sigh, there ya go..off on another unrelated tangent...were talking financial disclosure here...YES Obama should give full disclosure just like mitt romney....what are you going to use next turtle...Oh I know...Romney wont release his financials where hes hiding his money to avoid taxs...and you will want to see obama birth certificate right ? or something

  3. #13
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Oh thats crap...every other candidate for president was asked the same questions...FROM BOTH SIDES turtle not just democrats
    If you want to be president of the united states...how you made your money, what youve done with it and how your hiding it to avoid taxs should be public knowledge, because it reflects on your character and gives the voters a basis to judge the rest of what comes out of your mouth.....and it goes for all candidates not just republicans...if roles were reversed you would be clammering from atop the sears building for obama to give it up...
    so do people really need to know or do they want to do that to try to find dirt or whine?

    I couldn't care less-his policies and who he will appoint matters to me. I am intelligent enough to know that if Romney has lots of money that is not a negative. The butthurt losers however want to whine that romney is Rich

    it doesn't reflect on character unless what he has done is ILLEGAL . the character it reflects on are the envious little pricks who think being successful is a crime and disqualifies someone from being president. I got news for the whiners. Poor people don't get nominated for president. Obama, win lose or resigns, is gonna make more in a MONTH after he leaves office than someone like you is going to make in several years.

  4. #14
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    lets see obama's college record and whether he was at occidental as a foreign student. and his grades-lots of people wonder how he got into Columbia, how he paid for it and how he got into Harvard Law when he was not listed as an Honors (or higher) graduate of Columbia
    So you do not understand the difference between financial records and college records? That is kinda sad....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #15
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Sigh, there ya go..off on another unrelated tangent...were talking financial disclosure here...YES Obama should give full disclosure just like mitt romney....what are you going to use next turtle...Oh I know...Romney wont release his financials where hes hiding his money to avoid taxs...and you will want to see obama birth certificate right ? or something
    If Romney didn't try to avoid taxes I'd find him too stupid to vote for

  6. #16
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Much is being made right now of Romney having a Swiss bank account, not having released all his tax records, and his offshore holdings. Is it fair and right to expect him to release all that information to the public?
    Absolutely, he should follow the standard his father followed when he ran for president. It should be required for all candidates especially those running for POTUS.


  7. #17
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you do not understand the difference between financial records and college records? That is kinda sad....
    why do you ask such moronic questions? The fact is, if you Obama fans are so hell bent on getting one form of IRRELEVANT records why don't you demand your boy release other IRRELEVANT RECORDS.

    The people demanding this aren't going to vote for Romney anyway--its a ploy to get the weak-minded upset

  8. #18
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    If Romney didn't try to avoid taxes I'd find him too stupid to vote for
    Thanks for acknowledging you think hes a crook and a sleeze thats precisely im not going to vote for him...a tax dodger that wants more tax cuts for all his rich buddies...I consider anyone that doesnt make over 300k that votes for romney to stupid to vote

  9. #19
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Absolutely, he should follow the standard his father followed when he ran for president. It should be required for all candidates especially those running for POTUS.
    why???????????????

  10. #20
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,793

    Re: Should Romney Be Expected To Release Tax Records and Financial Holding Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Thanks for acknowledging you think hes a crook and a sleeze thats precisely im not going to vote for him...a tax dodger that wants more tax cuts for all his rich buddies...I consider anyone that doesnt make over 300k that votes for romney to stupid to vote
    your arguments get more pathetic by the hour. You aren't going to vote for him because you have a hard on for those who are more successful than you think one should be. You have been seduced by the leftwing elites who want you to hate Romney for being successful so you vote them more power and wealth

    You are the perfect pawn for the rich dem class warfare strategy--you don't care about the country or the policies --you just don't want wealthy people to do well

    and how does that help you objectively? it doesn't but you cannot handle others doing well

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •